Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I will not ever do that. I've seen many investment that go down after a few years so I'm being careful on buying altcoins. Going all in just means you're greedy and does not give any benefits to a person on the long run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 57
It will be extremely unsafe to put all your cash in bitcoins and it will be significantly more hazardous on the off chance that you are depending just on single type of speculation to make benefits in future as there is no certification that bitcoin will make due in future and deal with our ventures so to be on more secure side its constantly great to put your cash in various items.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
There are lot of brands are accepting bitcoin as a payment and the big names are rely to bitcoin investment that is way the impact is more demand-able in future and it show the more and more shining demand in the future that’s makes you able to put funds into bitcoin and the market right now at the good situation to buy bitcoin also,
Activity: 504
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I strongly believed that bitcoin is a good choice for our investment but with a greater risk so it is much better to put a portion of your savings and do not put all your money in single investment.

I support Bitcoin and I have been dealing with BTC for several years. meanwhile, I never trade only with one coin. naturally, I have many alts in my wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Not only full money even i dont suggest you to invest half of your money in crypto at same time.I think it is wise that only 20-25% of money is enough for investing in crypto currency.because if you were in loss you can be lost your all money in one time.So be carefull.thanks
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

I think that would be too risky for you to do since bitcoin is unstable. It is a great platform to invest our savings but it is not advisable to put all your earnings at risk. There should always be a limitation so that you won't regret anything in the future. I guess, half or one fourth of it would be better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Me no but for some they give all their income to trading which is a bigger profit and of course a bigger loose so i just give like half of my income so i can use the half for bills etc
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I believe, that it is wrong to put all the eggs in one basket, there should be diversification to reduce the risks. But let everyone decide for himself.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Investing in a single coin is risky. I think better divide your investment in selected altcoins. In such case you can mininize the risk and can balance your capital. If other one failed some can gives a fair returns. There are lots of altcoins that can have the potential profit in the future. So, better do some deep research to which altcoins you can rely on.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is good condition to buy so I suggest to investors to buy now because bitcoin will goes up again in near future and it is the good time to put all your funds into the bitcoin because market condition is favorable to buy bitcoin and this is the best time to put all your funds into bitcoin because bitcoin have a great future and that all the things create a good impact on bitcoin price and bitcoin future,
Activity: 224
No, I just put 30% of my money to invest in BTC. We should not be too greedy to invest all our capital in the Crypto market. They are very risky, if you are not careful or have little experience you will lose money and lose capital.
Activity: 376
My advice is not to put all the money in bitcoin. It only needs half a half, because there are many deceiver in this bitcoin world. That's more dangerous.
Activity: 644
They are extremely risky. I think like you, we should not put all the money into the BTC. So when the market drops we lose a great deal of value. This will lead to a mental collapse. I think I should use some free money to invest in BTC.

It seems to me that unambiguously all of its means can not be brought to Bitcoin. You can risk your money, but not completely, because you have to minimize the risk for safe investment.
Activity: 224
They are extremely risky. I think like you, we should not put all the money into the BTC. So when the market drops we lose a great deal of value. This will lead to a mental collapse. I think I should use some free money to invest in BTC.
Activity: 26
I suggest you don't put most of your money in bitcoin, it is better when you diversify
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
in my opinion, bitcoin as a digital commodity, much like gold or diamonds that can be traded for a certain value. The principle of bitcoin is naturally transactions. This technology enables anyone to send bitcoin to anyone via the internet.the bitcoin we need is a wallet and address of the recipient, then we can send bitcoin to another person or a company receiving bitcoin.
Using your whole asset is not good because it is market and you have to wait sometimes long for that economics and trading teaches us not to use your whole asset in any business rather divide your businesses to make a portfolio. You portfolio if any business does not work for you then the other will work so your money will not be lost. And if you are investing whole asset in one type of investment then in a reaction you can face any news. But I would suggest you to invest half of your asset in Bitcoin now as the market is very affordable now days.
Activity: 42
I enjoy to invest in NagriCoin
Activity: 420
Impact of bitcoin in future is looking good by watching their demand and supply and Blockchain technology because it’s the best time to enjoy the impact in future due to its low price and you can observe by watching previous years rates of bitcoin that show you the bitcoin future and makes your mind clear to put all funds into bitcoin and one thing more is the good option of bitcion investment is right now, this is the good time to invest in bitcoin,
Activity: 420
Impact of bitcoin in future is looking good by watching their demand and supply and Blockchain technology because it’s the best time to enjoy the impact in future due to its low price and you can observe by watching previous years rates of bitcoin that show you the bitcoin future and makes your mind clear to put all funds into bitcoin and one thing more is the good option of bitcion investment is right now, this is the good time to invest in bitcoin,
Activity: 714
I think it will be worst decision ever. if you invest all of your money in bitcoin? how you will pay your payment for regular life? If btc price dump you will be finished. don't be fool. invest those money which you don't need for your daily life. So if you invest all of your money in btc it will be risky. invest wisely
Pages:
Jump to: