Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 265
Merit: 100
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Not not really because if i do that thing and the bitcoins will fall entirely then i have mothing left into my savings because there are a lesson that ive learned that you need to diversify you money especially when you are not really trusted in that thing so i also have money that are in ethereum because i know that they are also profitable i. The future i akso have in ripple and other coins and in the banks yes to be sure i put something in there
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I do not place all my fund into Bitcoin.  I have a habit of diverting my funds to different investment/market since I believe not to put all my eggs in one basket.  It is quite need an extra effort but we can be assure that if something wrong with Bitcoin, it won't eat all our funds.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
I did. And I've never regretted doing it. This was the best decision in my life and I will continue to put all my funds and work into it. I really have a high hope with bitcoins and surely it will not disappoint! So far, it has more than doubled after the new year and seems like it won't even stop.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
No. I dont put all my funds into bitcoin. I only invest what i afford to lose. Bitcoin is a profitable investment especially for longterm but also a risky.
Activity: 392
A lot of investors think, that place all funds into bitcoin is the right decision. But you need to understand that it will bring less profit than investing in altcoins.
I dont place all of my funds into bitcoin, why? Because even investing with bitcoin is the best thing to do, but there sre still so many altcoins that has a future and very profitable to invesf for, just like investing with the best altcoin, ethereum i know that it can also help a lot of people to earn many profit with ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Sure no! of course I nedd to live for something, but if I have some extra money, I can spend it or invest in crypto to get some profit in future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

If you really want go but if I were you invest money only you can afford to lose. It is very risky atleast retain some of your money for your daily needs.
Activity: 185

I think putting all of your money with bitcoin is very risky.  It is more safe if you can divide those money in different category to secure your money.
Activity: 184
Yeah, i put all my money to Crypto in January, now i feel a bit sad. Now i realize it's too risky. Do not put your all money to anything.
yes same with you I have invested some of my money and time into bitcoin but upon entering the end of february everything disappears, my dream and my assets. but I still hold the bitcoin and trust the bitcoin will be stable again. the most important thing we have to keep support crypto currency, if we really want to go back as before
Activity: 4
Yeah, i put all my money to Crypto in January, now i feel a bit sad. Now i realize it's too risky. Do not put your all money to anything.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is $7000 right now and its the lowest price for investment also and its good time to buy bitcoin because the price is also at lowest candles and its good time to place the funds into the bitcoin, because bitcoin have great future there are lot of big names are accepting bitcoin and the latest blockchain technology and the limited quantity of bitcoin prove the great future of bitcoin and due to this the great impact to the bitcoin future,
Activity: 64
A lot of investors think, that place all funds into bitcoin is the right decision. But you need to understand that it will bring less profit than investing in altcoins.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
Activity: 406
I've split my capital atleast into two major coins and they are bitcoin and ethereum, I also think of having some possible alt coins as well in the market. Right now I'm just a newbie when it comes to trading so I'm into learning first the trading system and what strategy I'm going to use to have more chance of getting good result. Now that bitcoin price decreases everyday I'm totally confused on putting more money to invest in bitcoin because i don't know when is the time bitcoin rise again. Maybe I will wait for couple of months then will decide my next move for a more secure investment.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Activity: 36
Diversification is key. I split my money into four major coins. Although I am down I believe in those projects and I am confident they will rise again.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
There is risk in any undertaking most specially now a days, our hard earned money should be highly valued. Therefore, when thinking of investing at anything, one should have a  thorough study and research, get the strategy and the right attitude and above all, we should not throw everything at once instead always keep and reserve something for future need. Same thing with bitcoin, it can give us huge profit overnight  but you can also loose what you invested in a glimpse.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
For me, I have no funds in bitcoin because, I'm scared to invest and to scam. The value of bitcoin now is down so, I have no funds into bitcoin. We just join campaign that I can get a funds not to invest my money. It is good to join campaign to earn money even to invest you didn't what if happen your invest is increase or down.
Activity: 378
Investing in Bitcoin is always a good chance but it is not possible to completely relay on Bitcoin, we have to divert other best coins in the market. We should not keep all our investment into single coin we should always divert our money in order to be safe.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

To be honest, I do not think it is going to be a good idea to put all of your money in your Bitcoin wallet. Put most of them in your bank account to be safe, especially in this bearish market today. Only invest what you can afford to lose, because as of now, the market is unstable and fluctuating. Just a little heads up for you mate.
Activity: 378
Not yet a good to me because i have invested much of my money into gold and personal prize bonds but in future i will convert all my money into crypto currency and the people who are trading these or they wan to hold it for future payments so for this they are converting their income bitcoin to use for future.
Pages:
Jump to: