Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 1
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Bitcoin is a good investment, but I wouldn't recommend putting all of that money into it. Because investment COINS or there will be a big risk, we can use a cash investment, even if after the investment, its price is lower, also won't panic, we can wait for 1 to 2 years in BTC throw our investment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think placing all of your funds into bitcoin is a dangerous decision because right now bitcoin is down and we do not even know when it will rise up again , so i think it is better to monitor bitcoin for now
That’s right ,I definitely agree with you. It brings you lots of risks if you give all your money in bitcoin market. We all know that all coins in crypto market both notoriously volatile. Especially from the end of 2017 till now it’s fluctuating currently and in bad way. Although bitcoin is a good and  even a convenient way for you to keep an eye on it, but it’s really dangerous. In anyway, I advise you not to put all your money in bitcoin, you maybe lose all if you go in wrong way.
copper member
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has been very volatile and it crashed spectacularly no longer goodbye in the past. I assume having a few bitcoin is a great idea, however, placing all of your money is honestly now not the way to head. different cryptocurrencies are developing and they will be beneficial in lowering the transaction cost and sending money in which it isn't handy. But more important things is that Crypto takes patience.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
I think placing all of your funds into bitcoin is a dangerous decision because right now bitcoin is down and we do not even know when it will rise up again , so i think it is better to monitor bitcoin for now
Yeah i think no one take that much risk by adding his or her all funds in Bitcoin because no one knows that when Bitcoins price will rise or go deep down.It's better to divide all your funds in some AltCoin like adding some funds in Eth and some in other altCoins Or trade to make profit.For me i never hold my bitcoin in my wallet, i transfer all funds in my bank on same day.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Trade altcoins in terms of BTC, I mean grow your BTC, not USD value. Holding just in BTC isn't enough to suceed. Diversify our portfolio and eventually you will find a right solution, what combination mostly fit you
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Putting everything into bitcoin is not ideal. Or better yet, putting all your money in one investment is not ideal, just because the risk you are taking is not a hundred percent. You probably know that if you value your money also. Budgeting is really important to see what you can actually save in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I did place some of my money into bitcoin, in other words, I invested on bitcoin, it is a really good asset though, it's price are really unstable making it a bad and really wrong choice of investment when we are talking about profit. Making an investment to an asset means that you will be having a sure profit from it, without any complaints about it.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
I think for me , bitcoin its not just a good investment can be but also an assets which can be considered. Moreover, bitcoin can give us financial freedom in a long run, but it doesn't mean you can place all fund into bitcoin, no! you shouldn't do that anyway maybe later not now of course. you need to be careful first because is not yet declare as world currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
According to market current situation I think there is the most best time to invest in digital world, you can invest in bitcoin or any other altcoins, I think  both are providing the best earning in future by investing in right now, if you invest in bitcoin right now then you will be able to earn more money if you are other coins that will also makes you able to get more money,
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I do not want to take the risk by putting all my money in bitcoin, because storing all my money in bitcoin is very risky ..
so I just put some of my capital in bitcoin ..
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
My biggest mistake when invest all asset with bitcoin. Because The current price of bitcoin very low .I have run out of money to buy more
Activity: 280
A year ago, yes, but right now since I can see that opportunity is everywhere, I am trying to diversify as much as I can and am currently holding ETH and LTC just for maximum profit. Also, I'm slowly cashing out since I want to get a new house for my own. It's funny how I'm still living with my mom with the amount of profit I made from 2015. Also, I'm looking to expand my business and add more stalls and see whether that would pan out as well
Activity: 160
Merit: 0

In my opinion find  about ~10 solid projects from one or two sectors you know well and diversify your portfolio over them. Those sectors could be for example: 

• platforms: ETH, NEO
  • finance: Ripple, Stellar 
  • enterprise: Vechain, Waltonchain
  • Privacy: Monero, Dash
Activity: 52
For me i want to place all my fund in bitcoin because i know it will pump soon.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
No , not all of my fund , bitcoin has too many up and down , i invested in gold , crypto market , I would not suggest any body to invest all of his/her fund in bitcoin , never keep all of your eggs in a basket.
Activity: 252
Activity: 91
No, because that can be a very stupid move because you can't have any security in crypto which means if it goes down you face the consequence so don't do it.
Activity: 280
you have the best option to invest in bitcoin for more and more profit in future because there is no doubt Bitcoin is the future of currency, But when you see the past and analyze their price ratio then you feel some big corrections about bitcoin and after this correction that already 70% done it will go up again and their future price will go more up then last highest price so the impact in future is more bright and this time is favorable to invest in bitcoin because the price is good to buy and right now,
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
Now investing all of your money in bitcoin is not a very good idea. Although bitcoin is also one of the priorities in investing, however, it is not worthwhile to invest all your funds in one bitcoin. We can not be absolutely sure of the good growth of bitcoin. Situations and objective conditions can be very different. For example, here is the Tokyo Mt. Gox can throw out its 180,000 bitcoins in batches and the bitcoin rate will collapse for a long time, regardless of the fact that the overall growth outlook for bitcoin is quite good. Therefore, I would advise about 50 percent put in bitcoin, 30 percent in ethereum, and the remaining funds in other promising altcoyins.
Activity: 266
Bitcoin is not a safe haven, yet. It is a good investment though, but putting all of your fortune here is totally a bad idea. Bitcoin is not for everyone especially for weak heart people. Even professional investors wouldn't put all their money here because none can predict what will happen to bitcoin tomorrow. Now you see what happened these days, the whole market crashes in just hours.
Pages:
Jump to: