Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 123608 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
in my opinion, bitcoin as a digital commodity, much like gold or diamonds that can be traded for a certain value. The principle of bitcoin is naturally transactions. This technology enables anyone to send bitcoin to anyone via the internet.the bitcoin we need is a wallet and address of the recipient, then we can send bitcoin to another person or a company receiving bitcoin.
I do not think that there is any similarity between gold and bitcoin or between diamond and bitcoin, bitcoin is a digital currency, and we use it mostly for online purposes, while gold or diamond is an element and we only use it for investment purposes, which have very stable price and we can even expect a very slight change in Gold price, therefore i think we cannot compare both gold and diamond with bitcoin.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
See the rapid development of bitcoin until now, certainly be one option to invest in bitcoin. But the risk of loss will always be there.

Let bitcoin, the government BANK alone still have the risk of loss

So my advice, make another option to expand your money. Like I do now
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

It is too much of a dangerous choice. Never put all your eggs in one basket. Doing that could in fact make you more rich in the future, but the risk of getting totally poor instead cannot be underestimated.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
No, because what if bitcoin goes down now what? and if i have an emergency and don't have the money to pay so you loose money because you spend all of it in btc.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have one advice for you - never put all your money in btc now, because not all business in entire world are accepting it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
I would divide my funds for the investment portfolio into bitcoin and 10-20 other coin. In this way, I would not only have received the risk sharing, but also increased the probability of generating income. When the price of bitcoin changes, the prices for some coins vary not in proportion to the price of the BTC. For example, for one coin, the price changes by 10%, while for other coins the change can be 20-30%.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Majority of my holdings are in BTC, ETH and EOS. Also invested in a few ICOs and altcoins which is probably around 20% of my portfolio.

Reminder: This is not investment advice.  Grin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Although I haven't invested all of my money in Bitcoin, I'm still confident in Bitcoin. Those who put all their money into gambling will get good returns after a while.
It's not good to put all our money in bitcoin because we are taking a big risk and no assurance of what will happen.
We need to put the amount of money we can afford to lose because normally with high reward comes with a bigger risk so we should be realistic
in order to know that.
Activity: 80
Although I haven't invested all of my money in Bitcoin, I'm still confident in Bitcoin. Those who put all their money into gambling will get good returns after a while.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106

I invested 25% of my savings account for bitcoin. Too risky if have to invest everything, because I do not understand about bitcoin price movements.

Actually that's a big enough to invest in bitcoin, the most important is you gain the habit of saving your money and i think even you didn't know what the movement of the market, you actually gain it through investing because i'm pretty sure the value of bitcoin increase in the future. Anyways, i put also my funds in bitcoin and i want to hold it for a long term, and i have deferent token also and i want to hold it for the long run for my future purposes.
Activity: 238
For me I did not place all my funds in Bitcoin, I try to separate and remain for myself and for my family because I think it is very risky If I put all my funds, we do not know what will happen in the future, just keep on Hold.
Activity: 180
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
Good advice indeed. A simple strategy of Warren Buffet regarding investment is never keep all of your eggs in one basket. Diversification minimizes risk. Therefore I never invest more than 50% of my fund in crypto market. I have some other investments too like stock market.
Activity: 165
Investing in bitcoin is indeed a good choice. For now or in the future, you cannot invest all your money in Bitcoin because you will use money in your life.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I did not put all my funds into Bitcoin. I just put half of it and half of it I hold my own. I think this idea is not very good and certainly very risky. Bitcoin is very profitable but can also be very harmful. And we all nobody ever knows Bitcoin development will be up to when. I just do not want to eventually lose all the money I have. So you better invest half of the money you have.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
No, I always cash out whatever I profit fron tradin
Activity: 99
Investment in Bitcoin is indeed a good choice. At present Bitcoin is also very safe, but I think it's better to leave some money on the sidelines. Is anything safer than money?
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
No I didn't put all my funds into bitcoin. I put 50% into bitcoin investment and half into other business. I know bitcoin is profitable but to put all my funds into bitcoin I think this is high risk to me. Bitcoin price unpredictable to the future and  nothing can be guaranteed about the price of bitcoins, so I just put my half of funds into bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Investing in bitcoin is a great option for me, after property and gold. Bitcoin i use to speculate in altcoin trading. This is most i like from bitcoin.
Activity: 36
No, I didn't put all my funds into bitcoin. I have also invested in other good altcoins.
Activity: 52
in my opinion, bitcoin as a digital commodity, much like gold or diamonds that can be traded for a certain value. The principle of bitcoin is naturally transactions. This technology enables anyone to send bitcoin to anyone via the internet.the bitcoin we need is a wallet and address of the recipient, then we can send bitcoin to another person or a company receiving bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: