Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 39. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 100
November 20, 2017, 12:05:03 PM
I invest a certain part of the money into the BTC. Then I set the goal, lets say to get 100% profit. And then I pull the basic investment back.
There is a famous saying that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. This is what exactly I think about investing of money. Investing in bitcoin is no doubt the best thing to do but investing all your funds can result otherwise as well. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. Invest a major portion of your income but save few amount of money as well.

I never go all with bitcoin. It's a wrong decission. The risk is high when all money in only one coin. This is valid for only ethereum investment types as well. We need various type of coins in the portoflio.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
November 20, 2017, 09:43:14 AM
yes, almost 70% of my assets are in Bitcoin and only 30% in altcoin because I am sure Bitcoin can increase very high in the coming time and people should invest heavily in Bitcoin as investors are penny More Bitcoin buying
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 09:19:51 AM
I invest a certain part of the money into the BTC. Then I set the goal, lets say to get 100% profit. And then I pull the basic investment back.
There is a famous saying that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. This is what exactly I think about investing of money. Investing in bitcoin is no doubt the best thing to do but investing all your funds can result otherwise as well. You need to be very much careful while making this decision. Invest a major portion of your income but save few amount of money as well.
Activity: 198
November 20, 2017, 05:38:59 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

everything must be at risk, I will not put all the money in only one place I will put in some other place too so if I lose, I still have investment in other places so I will not lose all my money

If we put all our money in one investment sure it's a risky thing because if we lose our investment we lose 100% of our money. However if this one investment become success we will have a high profit for taking the risk and that is the good side. Only if we are not afraid to lose that money but the best thing to avoid risky it all we must put it on different investment place. As you said if we lose one investment we only lose one and we have remaining investment.
Activity: 364
November 20, 2017, 05:32:27 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

everything must be at risk, I will not put all the money in only one place I will put in some other place too so if I lose, I still have investment in other places so I will not lose all my money
Activity: 1041
Merit: 273
November 20, 2017, 05:01:39 AM
Nope, i didn't put all my funds to bitcoin, only 60% of funds and the 40% was invested onto altcoins i did this because i want to minimize the risky of investment and sometimes it is more profitable investing altcoins than bitcoins.
This is really a very good approach. It is often said that do not put all your fruits into one basket. I invest 70% of my total earnings into bitcoin. The remaining 30% of the amount I used to keep in my account as my savings. This is just because of the reason that you can need money anytime and especially in the case of emergency. Investing a major portion of your income into bitcoin is a very good option but not all your investments.
Activity: 119
November 20, 2017, 12:28:00 AM
For me it's still too risky to place your money in bitcoin, firstly because bitcoin is fluctuating it goes up and down throughout the days, it is still wise to have some real money on you just in case of some emergency happened, you can use it immediately and besides bitcoin is not all that stable now and it depends solely on the internet, so when the internet decides to shutdown your bitcoins can be also shutdown.
No I will never place my all fund in one place but I will place my fund in some different places so I face any issue from one place then I will recover it from other place easily and this is the rule of all success investor as well.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 19, 2017, 06:19:56 PM
Bitcoin it is a good investment,  but as you say there are many risk in crypto. It is better to split your money rather than dump it all in bitcoin. I think it will be fine.

Always diversify.

Don't put all your eggs in 1 basket.
Activity: 398
November 19, 2017, 11:01:39 AM
No, that would be stupid cause we all know we will sell to fiat one the price was good enough. BTC have up and down as their timeline so never put everything you have in it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 19, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Honestly, I haven’t put all my funds to bitcoin, for the very simple reason that i still need cash. Although, I have alotted some of my money for investments. But, the thing is what if I will encounter an emergency that needs money, I can’t sell my bitcoin first just to have money.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
November 19, 2017, 07:43:41 AM
Bitcoin it is a good investment,  but as you say there are many risk in crypto. It is better to split your money rather than dump it all in bitcoin. I think it will be fine.

Well , its a highly risky if you don't plan it accordingly. We should not place our all funds into bitcoins. Just invest low or any affordably  amount. I saw many post here relate to same thing they invest there all money and at the end they lose everything. Investing with bitcoin is good but you have to be smart and wise while doing trading. Its not a easy job for us. Holding is also a good process of investment because the price increase every passing day.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
November 19, 2017, 06:49:04 AM
No, but mostly bitcoin. I hold a few hundred of dollars of ethereum, ripple and monero.
Activity: 84
November 19, 2017, 06:45:54 AM
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 19, 2017, 06:28:06 AM
No and i will never do,i have a big faith in crypto and willing to invest my time effort and even money.but not all of it.i will be ready for my future we all know that theres no permanent here in crypto so we better do some precautionary measures or loss all of our funds to nothing at all
Activity: 242
November 19, 2017, 05:59:01 AM
for me now it is all in accordance with the conditions that occur. If at this time then i will put some of my money in bitcoin. Try to note that the current bitcoin price continues to increase, although yesterday had experienced a high decline. Bitcoin is still a priority investment for me, because of the rapid rise and decline I can use to take advantage.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
November 19, 2017, 03:33:17 AM
No, always have a reserve fund in case something happens.
I have diversified my funds of which a large portion is in bitcoin and altcoins but not all. This means if the unlikely scenario that bitcoin and alts die then I still have funds elsewhere and it won't be a complete disaster. Remember never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
November 19, 2017, 03:27:13 AM
For me it is your good decision that you invested your money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now increasing rapidly .
I have invested all my capital in bitcoins as it is the most  sustainable currency in the market.I think there is no risk in trading bitcoins as it is gaining more trust people. It is considered the currency of future, there fore it goes stronger and stronger day by day. I suggest others to invest in the same coins to get the desirable profit.I have always got a good  profit in bitcoins.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 06:43:50 AM
No im not,but i put more of it in bitcoin than other coin.its better to segregate our funds into many chances than single coin.thats the perfect way of investing .if the one drops you have other option of earning because of the said segregation.and i think most of you guys will agree on that
Exactly, we must not just put all our funds in one currency because what if it dumps we can't even recover our losses faster. Like now when bitcoin dump basically altcoins will go up and pump. So just divide it in 3-5 curreny and put as like 30% of your funds in bitcoin as well
But you could become fucking rich if that altcoin is success right ? So why would we risk it ? It's deserved to risk if you already made a good research on it. It's worth to try, trust me.
Activity: 180
November 18, 2017, 06:37:32 AM
No im not,but i put more of it in bitcoin than other coin.its better to segregate our funds into many chances than single coin.thats the perfect way of investing .if the one drops you have other option of earning because of the said segregation.and i think most of you guys will agree on that
Exactly, we must not just put all our funds in one currency because what if it dumps we can't even recover our losses faster. Like now when bitcoin dump basically altcoins will go up and pump. So just divide it in 3-5 curreny and put as like 30% of your funds in bitcoin as well
Agree, we should diversify our funds in 3-5 alternative coin but we should wait for it to go dip before buying so that it will be easy for us to gain profit if ever it will go up 10-20 percent.
asu
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136
November 18, 2017, 06:18:56 AM
Pages:
Jump to: