Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 42. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
November 11, 2017, 12:24:28 PM
i remember something about this topic. a saying that says this... "dont stare on a single tree, look at the whole forest!" in this case you saw the potential of growing your money investing all of it in bitcoin, but you still think of the risk ahead. let me tell you this, cryptocurrency is know now a day, and there is so many ways to grow your money using it. i think, its better not to invest on one single system. cause if it takes so long for you to wait the bitcoin high value on it. atleast in the other hand you still have another investment to work on too.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 10:11:18 AM
very interisting question. I invested  of my funds on bitcoin a few weeks ago and i'm very grateful that bitcoin prices are still soaring. So i can enjoy the big advantage.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 09:40:48 AM
Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I agree with you  but will wait another 24h to buy Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
November 11, 2017, 07:42:39 AM
I think keeping 50% of the money in bitcoin is most wise decision.
Remember the quotes don't put all yor eggs on one basket.
And other 50% of the money should invest in potential altcoin that can give high amount of return in little time.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
November 10, 2017, 08:54:25 PM
Of course there is a risk in putting all your money to btc. But the good thing about it is that when the price go up,  you will gain big time. That's yhe risk return trade off. The higher the risk,  the higher the return.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 08:38:30 PM
No im not,first i need to make sure of my funds that would be safe till i die for my family.i need more secure vaults in which banking system.although crypto has a most secure funds but yet this is virtual..and we dont know what will happen in future so better be transfarent for what would happen.thats why i dont put all my funds here in bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 505
November 10, 2017, 07:59:01 PM
yes i invest almost half my money i own in real life cause i believe in bitcoins
There is nothing wrong in believing in bitcoin but make sure that you monitor everything and follow the market carefully and book your profits accordingly,if not you wont end up in a profit even if you have invested n number money into it. Tongue I am not a person who puts everything into one basket but i do my trade carefully.
Activity: 30
November 10, 2017, 01:33:29 PM
Anything who has potential to grow, also has risk. Only, investing in bitcoin as i know from experience seniors here. It turns out btc is something very nice and profitable. I am also put all money to bitcoin for 5 year investment purpose.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
November 10, 2017, 01:05:25 PM
yes i invest almost half my money i own in real life cause i believe in bitcoins
Activity: 196
Merit: 121
November 10, 2017, 01:04:10 PM
Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I will wait because not sure about rising of Bitcoin right now. Of course it will rise but  after sometime. Bitcoin already so high and have to be corrected soon
Increased price of bitcoins, that is are fact from issued a new coins by harfork. But it was cancel for segwit. So bitcoin probably will be drop more if some one trying sell a whale funds. But on other side, a crypto bitcoins has tried used for a few company like amazon market. they have a bounty 3 domains about crypto. Then how about put your coins on this situations? 
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a good idea, because we can't says if the bitcoin value are continuously increasing in the market. But I placed some of my cash into my wallet because it seems price of this bitcoin are going to $8000.
Maybe the better I can do to assure my income is, I just roll over it when my cash earned income into bitcoin.
Activity: 536
November 10, 2017, 12:33:20 PM

I will wait because not sure about rising of Bitcoin right now. Of course it will rise but  after sometime. Bitcoin already so high and have to be corrected soon
Increased price of bitcoins, that is are fact from issued a new coins by harfork. But it was cancel for segwit. So bitcoin probably will be drop more if some one trying sell a whale funds. But on other side, a crypto bitcoins has tried used for a few company like amazon market. they have a bounty 3 domains about crypto. Then how about put your coins on this situations? 
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
November 10, 2017, 12:25:21 PM

NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 12:22:25 PM
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
November 10, 2017, 09:53:51 AM
definitely no.  Not all my funds is investing on bitcoin.  I really love to altcoins unless to bitcoin . I love to compete other traders around the world.  I invest in bitcoin a little but not totally all my funds.
Yes, everyone has his or her own choice. You do not like to invest in the form of bitcoins much rather you prefer to use the altcoins for this purpose it is obviously dependent upon the choice of the user that which cryptocurrency he would like to use when it comes to investment saving in the wallets or trading.

As far as my personal interest is concerned I also fear converting my whole funds into the bitcoins because it is somewhat dangerous due to the price fluctuation issue.
There is a famous quotation that do not put all your fruits into one basket. This is what I believe too. The only reason behind it is that you never what will happen in the coming days.

So if you will put all your funds into bitcoin, then you will be left with nothing in case of suffering any kind of loss. You can invest a major portion of your income into bitcoin but you actually need to save few amount in case of emergency.

Activity: 42
November 10, 2017, 08:36:01 AM
I invest a certain part of the money into the BTC. Then I set the goal, lets say to get 100% profit. And then I pull the basic investment back.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
November 10, 2017, 06:04:01 AM
Investing on bitcoin is a good idea
but putting all your money in it ? I think it is a big No No
You should first thing of some possible result before
 you make your move. So wouldnt end up wasting all yiur money and effort.

There is a famous quotation that “Do not put all your fruits into one basket”. Investing in bitcoin is not very good thing to do and it will help you in earning of a huge of amount of profit. Like you said, you actually need to be very much careful while deciding this thing that how amount of money you have to invest in bitcoin. You should go from investing maximum amount of money while having something in your pocket as your backup.
Activity: 3
November 09, 2017, 05:23:46 AM
No. I did not put all my moneyn bitcoin. I separate it into altcoin like STRATIS and ETH. Part bitcoin i've is smaller than both right now.i
Activity: 196
November 08, 2017, 11:32:14 PM
Well, Its a wise idea, based on its trend i am confidently believe that it will continually soars up, and it is very hard to stop due to its popular demand.
Activity: 140
November 08, 2017, 11:12:43 PM
I recommend to spread your money in a collective but different platforms. investing all your money in bitcoin is like investing in a single company. More opportunities are available if your money is circulating. Try joining ICOs that you think is very close to success.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
November 08, 2017, 10:17:41 PM
I think present condition storing Bitcoin is the best option, because the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing in the market and has chance to increase the price more.
Pages:
Jump to: