Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 40. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 18, 2017, 06:11:34 AM
No im not,but i put more of it in bitcoin than other coin.its better to segregate our funds into many chances than single coin.thats the perfect way of investing .if the one drops you have other option of earning because of the said segregation.and i think most of you guys will agree on that
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
November 18, 2017, 05:07:18 AM
For me it's still too risky to place your money in bitcoin, firstly because bitcoin is fluctuating it goes up and down throughout the days, it is still wise to have some real money on you just in case of some emergency happened, you can use it immediately and besides bitcoin is not all that stable now and it depends solely on the internet, so when the internet decides to shutdown your bitcoins can be also shutdown.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
November 18, 2017, 04:54:44 AM
Well if all your fund place into bitcoin that was wrong strategies you must have to save some cash for your daily needs too and you must have to give funds in your real time because not alk time bitcoin will become high sometimes it will become low price.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
November 18, 2017, 04:45:35 AM
I think present condition storing Bitcoin is the best option, because the price of Bitcoin is kept increasing in the market and has chance to increase the price more.
From what the op said, if what he actually mean was storing all money you have in your bank account in bitcoin, then I’m not into that, cause I don’t see any reason to take such risk. I don’t place all money into Bitcoin, all I do is invest with a little amount and make profits from every boost in price.

And I don’t only invest on bitcoin, there are other cryptocurrencies that are promising and can really earn you a lot of profits, like Ethereum, 5.5% increase as of this morning, and I believe it doesn’t end there, before the end of today it will increase more in price rate.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
November 18, 2017, 03:04:33 AM
No, It is too risky. However, If you dont have enough skills to trade, putting all your fund into Bitcoin is not a bad choice.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 18, 2017, 02:59:24 AM
Don't do that! It is not a good strategy, invest only as much as you can afford. Don't go all in in bitcoin even though it is a sure-fire investment. It's true that bitcoin is a good way to grow your money more but if you risk all your money in it, you will have nothing to spend for yourself and investing in bitcoin is only good in the long run. You will just lose some of your money if you suddenly need money an immediately withdraw some of your investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 18, 2017, 02:42:41 AM
very interisting question. I invested  of my funds on bitcoin a few weeks ago and i'm very grateful that bitcoin prices are still soaring. So i can enjoy the big advantage.
This is really nice to see the people who are investing in the bitcoin the value and the price of the bitcoin is very high and a lot of the people are buying the bitcoin I can see how the people are investing in the bitcoin and the funds are being pay with the bitcoin.

I can say the bitcoin is increasing in the value and a lot of the people are using the bitcoin funds I hope the future of funds will be paid with the help of the bitcoin only.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 10:00:54 AM
Spending all money in any invesment are risky..be wise in spending money eventhog investing..
Bitcoin is very volatile just like forex trading...cmiiw
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 09:41:44 AM
Never put all your eggs in one basket and same goes with investing money only in bitcoins too, if you put all your money in bitcoins and if price crashed tomorrow then you will be going through big loss so its better to invest only a part of your wealth in bitcoins and rest save it for the future for the uncertainties and if bitcoins goes well then it would be a win win situation for you.
i agree with what you have said. it really is too risky in investing only in one investment because we will never know what will happen next. though bitcoins is a really good investment but we cannot say if the price will stay that way in a long run.

Still find time to diversify your savings, it's not good to put all at once, there are some potential alts that can be a help as well as having physical business too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
November 16, 2017, 09:39:54 AM
Never put all your eggs in one basket and same goes with investing money only in bitcoins too, if you put all your money in bitcoins and if price crashed tomorrow then you will be going through big loss so its better to invest only a part of your wealth in bitcoins and rest save it for the future for the uncertainties and if bitcoins goes well then it would be a win win situation for you.
i agree with what you have said. it really is too risky in investing only in one investment because we will never know what will happen next. though bitcoins is a really good investment but we cannot say if the price will stay that way in a long run.
Activity: 181
November 16, 2017, 09:21:50 AM
No, always have a reserve fund in case something happens.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 09:20:29 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Well if you are a risky person or somewhat a trader , i do suggest do trading but if you dont want to risk your money then do proceed to hold it , without any risk just only patience and enough time you can earn profit. Holding bitcoin is a passive income so it could be the best investment over the time, so its up to you , if you hold or trade. As my self i do trading so i didnt put all my funds into btc.
Having bitcoin autimatically participate you to trade by means of buying it on low price and selling it on a much higher price , you cannot put away trading on bitcoin because it was always there but I agree with you that holding a bitcoin for long term was a good idea and have a lower risk and will give you a higher profit in the future but still trading will always be there
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 08:36:47 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Well if you are a risky person or somewhat a trader , i do suggest do trading but if you dont want to risk your money then do proceed to hold it , without any risk just only patience and enough time you can earn profit. Holding bitcoin is a passive income so it could be the best investment over the time, so its up to you , if you hold or trade. As my self i do trading so i didnt put all my funds into btc.
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
November 16, 2017, 08:19:56 AM
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
absolutely correct most especially because cryptocurrency is not that stable, there are ups and downs in prices and just incase there will be an emergency and need a big amount of money, selling of bitcoins right away is at risk. what i always do is 50/50 all the time, a half for bitcoins and a half for my daily expenses and for emergency purposes.

Indeed we must set proper financial independently, because if we are not thinking about the future or things can indeed provide a negative impact in the future it is a great loss. perfect if you do so, because we still have a hope to still go further when facing a problem elsewhere. Bitcoin is indeed profitable and so does altcoin, but if you don't have a plan for dealing with the possibility of the worst that can happen in the cryptocurrency then a major disaster we can get.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 16, 2017, 08:08:48 AM
Truly, Don't do it. You have to place only like 5% of your capital and consider this money as "lost" If you don't want to make a nervous breakdown.
Furthermore, the recent revelation about the energy consumption of bitcoin (https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change) may slow down the global adoption since it can have a serious impact on climate changes. So you have to diversify your investments in many different crypto.

Yeaaa never be a good idea to place the whole fund you have in bitcoin , too risky even has high potential rewards.
No matter if you do know that circumstances that when you do allin you might get better profit , still wasn't good idea.
Why ? If it was your first time investment you will get hurt because i believe you cannot afford to lose that.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
November 16, 2017, 07:50:35 AM

No. That thing never enter in my mind. It not just risky, it is very risky. I / we are not sure to what will happen to bitcoin right after we convert our money or in the long run. We all know that bitcoin has no constant / fix price. It is good thing if it rises, but what are we going to do if the bitcoin price goes down and keep going down? In order to have a bitcoin, I will just work for it to be able to earn some and that is what I am going to use to make more money like trading and investing. So even though bitcoin falls or rises I know my money is safe.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
November 16, 2017, 07:42:37 AM
I started buying bitcoins but not all my funds because i am just
a beginner in the industry, eventually i know i could invest more
and bigger.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 07:31:34 AM
Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I agree with you  but will wait another 24h to buy Smiley
Don’t wait mate because bitcoin is unpredictable and its prices rises in hours and you are waiting for whole 24hours and maybe people buy so much in this time that price goes up and you remain empty handed so invests in now and start achieving and I have already suffers one of my decision I also preferred waiting but on the next day prices were 1000$ above so think about it and take decision wisely choice is all yours.
Activity: 84
November 14, 2017, 04:13:54 PM
Placing all your funds into bitcoin is not a wise decision, at least to me. I bet on many alt coins that I can find and I trade as well as invest into them for 2 to 3 years time frame. You can make more returns by investing into good alt coins than simply holding bitcoins. put all the funds into bitcoin was quite risky because bitcoin is not legal payments but to grow bitcoin is a currency that has a good future, according to many predictions.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
November 14, 2017, 08:01:46 AM
I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place.

Exactly these are golden rule of investment that we should never put all the capital in one place and always invest in multiple domain and sectors then compare the stability and growth and based of that proceed further.
That is what should always be thinking by the people because that is the best strategy to do by a person. If you will distribute your money into different sources of income then you will get a lot of benefits from that like less risk and more possibility to earn more money since you already scattered your money into different opportunities.
You are right but it is only right at first time, after a long time, a person can focus in a field will be better than those who people investing in many fields. Because this person can manage its work easily within short time. Then, they have a strong position in its job and can use free time to try other fields. Unlike those who people choose to joining many fields at first time, they just get more troubles.
Pages:
Jump to: