Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 41. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 12:26:14 PM
Truly, Don't do it. You have to place only like 5% of your capital and consider this money as "lost" If you don't want to make a nervous breakdown.
Furthermore, the recent revelation about the energy consumption of bitcoin (https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/ywbbpm/bitcoin-mining-electricity-consumption-ethereum-energy-climate-change) may slow down the global adoption since it can have a serious impact on climate changes. So you have to diversify your investments in many different crypto.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
November 12, 2017, 11:38:24 AM
I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place.

Exactly these are golden rule of investment that we should never put all the capital in one place and always invest in multiple domain and sectors then compare the stability and growth and based of that proceed further.
That is what should always be thinking by the people because that is the best strategy to do by a person. If you will distribute your money into different sources of income then you will get a lot of benefits from that like less risk and more possibility to earn more money since you already scattered your money into different opportunities.

Yes i agree with our statement as dumping all your capital at one place is not a smart choice as it can either make you or break you.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
November 12, 2017, 11:06:53 AM
I think if we want to become a true investor, we should know the first rule of investing is do not put all the money in one place.

Exactly these are golden rule of investment that we should never put all the capital in one place and always invest in multiple domain and sectors then compare the stability and growth and based of that proceed further.
That is what should always be thinking by the people because that is the best strategy to do by a person. If you will distribute your money into different sources of income then you will get a lot of benefits from that like less risk and more possibility to earn more money since you already scattered your money into different opportunities.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 12, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

Activity: 42
November 12, 2017, 10:06:57 AM
Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I will wait because not sure about rising of Bitcoin right now. Of course it will rise but  after sometime. Bitcoin already so high and have to be corrected soon
Increased price of bitcoins, that is are fact from issued a new coins by harfork. But it was cancel for segwit. So bitcoin probably will be drop more if some one trying sell a whale funds. But on other side, a crypto bitcoins has tried used for a few company like amazon market. they have a bounty 3 domains about crypto. Then how about put your coins on this situations? 
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a good idea, because we can't says if the bitcoin value are continuously increasing in the market. But I placed some of my cash into my wallet because it seems price of this bitcoin are going to $8000.
Maybe the better I can do to assure my income is, I just roll over it when my cash earned income into bitcoin.
Yes it is not good idea to set all your funds in bitcoin. Some are just lucky when they place there funds before the price grows that high. They already gain huge profit. Make sure that you place what you afford to lose because if you are afraid of the dumps it will turn you to lose your money.

I think that  right now the Bitcoin price is low enough to buy. From now on it will rise again.
Activity: 56
November 12, 2017, 07:55:32 AM
To make more profit more knowledge and learning is better because of you have this you know when is the right time to sell and buy.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
November 12, 2017, 03:14:30 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think that's not a good idea to invest all your money into bitcoin, who knows what happens in future so better plan well before investing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 02:40:03 AM
In as much as bitcoin or crypto currency in general is a promising investment opportunity, it is not economically advisable to invest all your money in just one investment opportunity for that will be dexerstrus when anything negative happen to the investment, so it is not advisable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 11:44:03 PM
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
absolutely correct most especially because cryptocurrency is not that stable, there are ups and downs in prices and just incase there will be an emergency and need a big amount of money, selling of bitcoins right away is at risk. what i always do is 50/50 all the time, a half for bitcoins and a half for my daily expenses and for emergency purposes.
Activity: 485
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 11:01:52 PM
Nope, i didn't put all my funds to bitcoin, only 60% of funds and the 40% was invested onto altcoins i did this because i want to minimize the risky of investment and sometimes it is more profitable investing altcoins than bitcoins.
Activity: 2
November 11, 2017, 07:36:14 PM
it will be completely insane should you invest your money in one place. Try to split it into many components that can be used for many purposes and many investments. I have spent my money to a lot of cryptos and produce a good amount with this
Activity: 196
Merit: 103
November 11, 2017, 07:10:01 PM
For me it is your good decision that you invested your money in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now increasing rapidly .
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
November 11, 2017, 07:04:44 PM
Yes, certainly. Look at the Bitcoin price now. It is low enough to buy. It will rise again soon when many people realize that.

I will wait because not sure about rising of Bitcoin right now. Of course it will rise but  after sometime. Bitcoin already so high and have to be corrected soon
Increased price of bitcoins, that is are fact from issued a new coins by harfork. But it was cancel for segwit. So bitcoin probably will be drop more if some one trying sell a whale funds. But on other side, a crypto bitcoins has tried used for a few company like amazon market. they have a bounty 3 domains about crypto. Then how about put your coins on this situations? 
Placing all funds into bitcoin is not a good idea, because we can't says if the bitcoin value are continuously increasing in the market. But I placed some of my cash into my wallet because it seems price of this bitcoin are going to $8000.
Maybe the better I can do to assure my income is, I just roll over it when my cash earned income into bitcoin.
Yes it is not good idea to set all your funds in bitcoin. Some are just lucky when they place there funds before the price grows that high. They already gain huge profit. Make sure that you place what you afford to lose because if you are afraid of the dumps it will turn you to lose your money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
November 11, 2017, 05:49:19 PM
Bitcoin is good as an investment at a moment but we cannot afford to take a risk of investing all money at a single place as still there is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins and anything is possible in future and if it goes in opposite direction then we may loose all our money in no time so to be on safer side its always good to invest only a part of money in bitcoin and rest can be diversified in other investment products to minimize the risk.

I totally agree with you ... I will try to diversify in other coins to minimize the risk. Just need to choose the right altcoins Smiley
Yes better to have also in other coins than to have only your money in one place hehe better to choose another coin that will replace your losses in bitcoin. Because when bitcoin down altcoins will up
Activity: 42
November 11, 2017, 05:45:57 PM
Bitcoin is good as an investment at a moment but we cannot afford to take a risk of investing all money at a single place as still there is a big question mark on the future of bitcoins and anything is possible in future and if it goes in opposite direction then we may loose all our money in no time so to be on safer side its always good to invest only a part of money in bitcoin and rest can be diversified in other investment products to minimize the risk.

I totally agree with you ... I will try to diversify in other coins to minimize the risk. Just need to choose the right altcoins Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 03:31:37 PM
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
November 11, 2017, 03:06:42 PM
Although Bitcoin can help you get much profit, it is very risky if put all the eggs in one basket. The maximum investment rate should be about 60%.
Activity: 371
November 11, 2017, 02:15:48 PM
I think keeping 50% of the money in bitcoin is most wise decision.
Remember the quotes don't put all yor eggs on one basket.
And other 50% of the money should invest in potential altcoin that can give high amount of return in little time.

I didn't put all my money in bitcoin.

I find this very risky and seperating my budget is the best way to obtain a risk-lowered portfolio. It's like having different coins and tokens on our portfolio. Making variety of coins is the best.
Activity: 10
November 11, 2017, 02:05:28 PM
I invested all money didn't use on bitcoin. Although, it can be said little late to enjoy the moment as today. However, I am still happy get little profit when i just joined a month ago.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
November 11, 2017, 01:54:04 PM
No I invest in both bitcoin and Altcoins I don't think its safe to put all fund in only one crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: