Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 63. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 07:52:03 PM
You won't make it unless courage.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 03:16:20 PM
Putting investment into bitcoin could gain you more profit but is high risky. As they say never put all your egg in one basket
This is very true! It is not even a proper way to invest in the first place. Why put all your eggs in one basket? If you do, you end up taking the highest risk of all.
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
September 26, 2017, 03:39:08 AM
Today's scenario are still questionable, it looks like a big threat coming since some rumors like banning of btc in some areas of the continent might be scary thing happen in btc industry , We all hope and pray that it will recover's and things will finally fixed.

Bitcoin will grow despite bad rumors and bans, but you need to have investments in different assets to get more profits and stay with minimal losses in case of a price reduction.
Exactly, this is what I believe. Bitcoin will come back with more power against every FUD! In trading, Don't keep your eggs all in the same basket. There are some more growing fish in the sea! Keep watching around and wait to take action.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
September 26, 2017, 03:23:32 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Don't put all your money in investment. You know it's too risky. All investment has its own risk.  Invest only what you can afford to lose. Its ok to invest, but don't forget to set aside for emergency or for your needs. You know you can't just withdraw your investment anytime because its price is fluctuating.
Not all sensible people do that because bit coin has no insurance policy in case of any accident. I place some of my funds in bitcoins and some of them in physical assets investments. I do so, if any hurdles come across bitcoins then I must be able to get through the crisis.
Activity: 476
September 25, 2017, 07:08:01 AM
Today's scenario are still questionable, it looks like a big threat coming since some rumors like banning of btc in some areas of the continent might be scary thing happen in btc industry , We all hope and pray that it will recover's and things will finally fixed.

Bitcoin will grow despite bad rumors and bans, but you need to have investments in different assets to get more profits and stay with minimal losses in case of a price reduction.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
September 25, 2017, 06:55:40 AM
No good idea to put all money in Bitcoin because invest in Bitcoin actually high risk investment and  so high fluktuasion, we dont know what will happen with Bitcoin later. So in my portfolio i put 50% in Bitcoin 20% gold and other 30% fiat. I think we need to keep fiat because when the price of Bitcoin fall and we need money in urgent so we can withdraw it
Yeah that is somehow better way of working. Dividing your income and all investments into such categorize way will definitely yield you more fruits. It is quite happy moment to see that you trusted bitcoins and half of investments are in bitcoins. May you get more out of them. Good luck!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
September 24, 2017, 05:47:26 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Op putting all your money in one investment like bitcoin is the most dangerous investment decision for one to take. Such decision is irrational, is on head off and is not advisable. When it come to the issue investment decision it is advisable to diversify your capital in other to reduce your risk of losing all your capital.
Activity: 336
September 24, 2017, 04:27:28 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

May i suggest that is not good to put all your money in bitcoin because it is too risky for example you bought on a high price and then the market go downside all of your money has losses. There is a saying that do not put all eggs in one basket. Think a lot of times before you do that.
You are very much right and I’ll agree to what all you have said. I think this will not be a wise decision to put all your income at one place like you said. Yes, you can put in a major portion of your income at one place say Bitcoin but you need to save a good amount of money for any worst condition.

Activity: 459
Merit: 251
September 24, 2017, 11:47:13 AM
I do place most of my funds into Bitcoin yes. Whatever I come across that I'm able to put aside, I put into Bitcoin and that has been working out quite well for me I have to be honest.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
September 24, 2017, 03:18:53 AM
wouldn't put all eggs in same basket. I currently trade BTC and ETH together about 60% of portfolio.
The remainder 40% consists of cheaper (more risky) tokens such as Ripple, Salt and Civic
Activity: 103
September 24, 2017, 03:18:01 AM
It will not be a good idea to convert all asset in to bitcoin. Putting assets in to different places is preferred.
Activity: 89
September 24, 2017, 03:13:43 AM

It is very risky if you will put your money in bitcoin only because we do not know when the value will increase or it fall you should play the safe side. You can invest in bitcoin but also invest in other coin atleast your investments is not only one but scattered to different investments just in case you loss one there are still other investments to catch you up.
Activity: 87
September 24, 2017, 02:23:58 AM

May i suggest that is not good to put all your money in bitcoin because it is too risky for example you bought on a high price and then the market go downside all of your money has losses. There is a saying that do not put all eggs in one basket. Think a lot of times before you do that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 03:03:12 AM
I think when placing all funds into bitcoin is not recommended, half to bitcoin half more to altcoin that has a high selling power
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
September 19, 2017, 02:35:39 AM
Yes of course , as you see bitcoin is a huge profit market. But take a big look, not everyone make profits from Bitcoin. Some guys don't have balls to hold it till the good price. They all buy at top and sell at bottom, which is opposite the main rule of trading, So there is a sentence: " Don't put all your eggs in one basket". It's your choice actually but this is my advise for you.

i am not place all of my funds into bitcoin because i think its not wise to do that, its better we use money that is not for anything. if we only have few money, we need to divide the money for our expenses in real life and don't take it for just invest in bitcoin.
I will second you. I will say that you should invest as much income as you can in Bitcoin but you need to keep a little portion of your income for meeting up your daily based needs. If you want to make out a good amount of profit, then you have to make a wise decision and you have to think very carefully where to put in your income.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
September 19, 2017, 02:11:43 AM
right now i investing all my money in btc i hope btc become stable very soon for not loose my money

Maybe not all my money i put on funds into bitcoin just to make sure i have a safe keep that was left in wallet because thats a risk situation. If i decided to invest maybe 25% of it. Thats a right money to invest perhaps its a good investment someday for my self.
Don’t worry; even if the prices are unstable there are often times when bitcoins are at very high prices just like they were in the month of August and in the beginning of September. Just keep believing into bitcoins and kindly avoid panic selling with bitcoins, it will put you in loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
September 19, 2017, 01:23:09 AM
It doesn't matter what investment option you're thinking to invest in, the number 1 rule remains that you should never go all in. Only rookies make these mistakes, and mostly it turns out to be a very expensive lesson for them. Another thing is that people being heavily over invested into something make awful emotional decisions. In terms of percentages I would never invest with more than 50% of my fiat holdings. It takes many many years to build up a certain amount of savings, but it just takes a very short time to burn through all your holdings. Don't gamble with your money!
No im not place my funds into bitcoin.sometimes i withdraw it to pay my other expenses and if i want to buy something.for now i never imvest in bitcoin im waiting for the increasing of bitcoin.
Activity: 462
September 18, 2017, 10:00:23 PM
Don't put it all. Spare some of your funds in eth and alts they are good investment  too but btc is the great investment above all. Surely that your money grows more faster and more bigger with tge higher demand potential. Put your money in bitcoi, altcoins, and eth.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
September 18, 2017, 09:54:53 PM

Putting all your money into bitcoin is not actually a good idea, it will be better you invest into bitcoin even if it is70% of your money into bitcoin and the other 30% for day to day activities.

Putting all your money into Bitcoin is a great idea if you are comfortable using it safely and storing it securely. It's supply is limited and on it's way to replacing all previous world reserve currencies.
It's a good idea investing into bitcoin, but I don't think it's okay you put all your money into it.

In the other hand, bitcoin replacing the fiat currencies all round the world is not too going to be okay,  and most countries will not accept it.
It is always good to have a portfolio that is diverse because you never know which of your investment is going to disappoint you. I am pretty sure that bitcoins are going to produce several new millionaires and there is nothing harmful in placing maximum funds into bitcoins at all.
If we only trust btc then it will be fine,but we need to open our minds to that there are really some alts that are good in investing and in trading that can give us more benefit in the future,well it still depend on our experience regarding alts and btc.
Pages:
Jump to: