Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 64. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 18, 2017, 07:22:07 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Putting all your money into bitcoin is not actually a good idea, it will be better you invest into bitcoin even if it is70% of your money into bitcoin and the other 30% for day to day activities.

Putting all your money into Bitcoin is a great idea if you are comfortable using it safely and storing it securely. It's supply is limited and on it's way to replacing all previous world reserve currencies.
It's a good idea investing into bitcoin, but I don't think it's okay you put all your money into it.

In the other hand, bitcoin replacing the fiat currencies all round the world is not too going to be okay,  and most countries will not accept it.
It is always good to have a portfolio that is diverse because you never know which of your investment is going to disappoint you. I am pretty sure that bitcoins are going to produce several new millionaires and there is nothing harmful in placing maximum funds into bitcoins at all.
Activity: 625
Merit: 100
September 17, 2017, 12:50:40 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Putting all your money into bitcoin is not actually a good idea, it will be better you invest into bitcoin even if it is70% of your money into bitcoin and the other 30% for day to day activities.

Putting all your money into Bitcoin is a great idea if you are comfortable using it safely and storing it securely. It's supply is limited and on it's way to replacing all previous world reserve currencies.
It's a good idea investing into bitcoin, but I don't think it's okay you put all your money into it.

In the other hand, bitcoin replacing the fiat currencies all round the world is not too going to be okay,  and most countries will not accept it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
September 17, 2017, 11:53:37 AM

Certainly, if you are sure the future of Bitcoin will be grow much, do have not reason can make you doubt and stop put all your money into Bitcoin. But, remember when you put all your funds into Bitcoin, you are try on your luck and it still depends many factors for grow in future.
Future of bitcoins is amazing. The monumental change it will make in international currency as it had started since last 2-3 months. So if you have faith in it completely, then go with putting everything in investments but make sure you have learned every possible thing about it.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
September 16, 2017, 01:37:19 PM

Putting all money in bitcoins is not a good idea mate. See last few days suddenly the price dropped our bad luck it stable at a low price means what will you do. We can't trust any cryptocurrencies anything can happen in any movement. Investing in bitcoin will good but no full money just a few percentage in your income is ok.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

Certainly, if you are sure the future of Bitcoin will be grow much, do have not reason can make you doubt and stop put all your money into Bitcoin. But, remember when you put all your funds into Bitcoin, you are try on your luck and it still depends many factors for grow in future.
Activity: 308
Presale is live!
September 16, 2017, 01:09:33 PM
no im just holding 20% bitcoin and the rest is on alts coins you cannot multiply your bitcoin if your focusing in one coin diversifie

And how's that going for you? Stressed? That's not good for the long run. Just relax and buy the dip when you have money that you want to invest into BTC.
Activity: 285
September 16, 2017, 12:53:26 PM

You should definitely put all your $ into Bitcoin, as long as you are comfortable buying it safely and holding it securely. Then you can sit back and laugh several years from now.
Activity: 253
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 12:44:04 PM

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 16, 2017, 10:26:45 AM
What do you real think? Cause i don't think anyone has enough brave to all in everything in something, specially with volatile Bitcoin. Even Bitcoin is a good investment , spend all the funds are too risky.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
September 16, 2017, 09:27:16 AM
Bitcoin is a very good investment but it's also not inherently stable.  You never really know where it's going to go, or what opportunities are going to appear to you.  My advice to anyone is not to put all your eggs in one basket out of FOMO, because for all we know it goes wrong and you lose all your money, then you have nowhere to go.
A'm would like to ask some question regarding the investment on bitcoin..What should i do if i invest but there is no longer exist from my  country..But anyway it is only a simple question..bitcoin is world wide currencies probably there is future here, therefore it is good for you to place your fund here not all only the one fourth of your money cause we don't know the time past by..I'm believing but place your money in a safe place..
Activity: 625
September 16, 2017, 07:04:55 AM

Activity: 266
September 16, 2017, 06:48:27 AM
That's a lame way to invest. The more safer way of investing in through diversification into altcoins, fiat and btc...in this way if one lose value u can easily use fiat to caution the effect of loss and stay in profit
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
September 16, 2017, 06:41:25 AM
no im just holding 20% bitcoin and the rest is on alts coins you cannot multiply your bitcoin if your focusing in one coin diversifie
Activity: 896
September 16, 2017, 06:04:11 AM
I decided that it's better to divide fund in several different crypto currencies, top and well-known and new at the same time. I never guess so I should help to increase probability of profit
I think it's just the same way, don't place all your funds into Bitcoin/cryptocurrency,
maybe we can bring our funds for investment into gold, land or House. Because if we get
loss on Bitcoin, we still have the land or House.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2017, 05:41:49 AM

Its too risky, we never know if the bitcoin value will be stable. If i were to be asked, i would not invest all my money to bitcoin, we still more needs to have and putting all our money at risk is a bet of a gamble. I know cryptocurrency is on trend now but we'll never know its future. Better have a plan for the money we have.

It's really risky when you put all your money into bitcoin especially if you are new to the crypto world. pro trader is just an extra money used in bitcoin. do not send in the news especially if someone else does not say that you do not invest in bitcoin. I just want to use extra money first with bitcoin
Activity: 756
September 16, 2017, 02:49:22 AM
I have diversified my investments into gold, silver and bitcoins as all of them are long term investments for me and some of my funds are also in different altcoins with a good volume which I trade and generate regular profits as investing all money in any single product can be really risky as you never know what will happen in future.
That’s pretty nice if you have such a diverse portfolio. As far as investing in altcoins is concerned, I will suggest you not wasting money on eth, try to go with waves because they have better future. For long term investments, it is better to invest the biggest portion of your investments into bitcoins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 02:44:05 AM
I decided that it's better to divide fund in several different crypto currencies, top and well-known and new at the same time. I never guess so I should help to increase probability of profit
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 16, 2017, 02:38:53 AM
Obviously not. Everywhere there is good and bad effect.In this era server may hac anytime may spm or many bad things can happen.so I cannot engage all my fund here.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 06:52:45 PM

It is very risky my friend to put all your money in Bitcoin you should atleast invest them in 3-6 different currency because what if bitcoin falls you loose all. Atleast if you out in other investment you still have back up on your investment just saying.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
September 15, 2017, 03:46:54 PM
Investing on bitcoins does not really affect my salary. I started working on different campaigns before i tried to learn trading, If you are just starting then i recommend that you should be working on different campaigns unlike spending your salary to invest and you might lost it in trading because its very risky.
Pages:
Jump to: