Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 61. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
September 30, 2017, 10:54:37 PM
It is rather unprofessional and risky to put all of our funds in bitcoin as a trader, a good trader will have a money management guide and he sticks to the guide without violating it. Trading requires funding a trade with the amount of money one can afford to lose rather than trading with all the funds, if the trade goes against him losses will be incurred.
It depends on a trader because i saw some big time traders that are believing but they are securing their money in a hardware wallet given as example xem or btc and they don't scatter their money and about 90-100% of their money is on that wallets which is also a not secured for me but they said it was. well i dont want to argue with them just opening up my question why and they answered.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2017, 10:47:42 PM
It is rather unprofessional and risky to put all of our funds in bitcoin as a trader, a good trader will have a money management guide and he sticks to the guide without violating it. Trading requires funding a trade with the amount of money one can afford to lose rather than trading with all the funds, if the trade goes against him losses will be incurred.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 08:39:34 PM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

i think it is not a risky decision if you want to invest all your money in bitcoin, but always put in your mind that, dont invest too much if you cant afford to loose all your money in an instant, investing in bitcoin is really profitable, all you want to do is to know when to buy/sell your bitcoin. many new bitcoin holder now are getting panic when they encounter a big dip, so they choose to cut their looses to avoid huge lose, but thats not the right way to do, because bitcoin, after the bid dip, bitcoin CAN and always can recover from the dip and surpass the recent value before the dip. and yes 70% of my money is on bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 07:34:18 PM
It will not be a good idea to convert all asset in to bitcoin. Putting assets in to different places is preferred.
I have read many times about this statement, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”, it really understandable. Not in only the case with bitcoins, rather every other walk of life demands this rule. So, don’t indulge yourself in one business, same advice for bitcoins. Keep trying dividing your investments and trading.
I must say that this statement holds very much valid. As far as placing of funds is concerned, I think it all depends on your own self. If you find it easy to place all your funds at one place, then there is no harm in it. Otherwise, I will suggest you to think wisely and divide your funds and place them in different places instead of one.
To invest all your money in bitcoin will be good if you are ready to wait several years. if you are ready to psychologically sustain the loss of half the money in case of a drop in the rate of bitcoin.
although i am also to much confident about investment in bitcoin. but still i do not think that it will be a good decision to invest all our fund in bitcoin, because no one can be 100% sure that the price of bitcoin must increase. I think we need to make our position more strong and secure and for this reason it will be good if we invest a limited amount of money in bitcoin. i think we need to distribute our investment in different places.
Activity: 686
September 30, 2017, 06:23:20 PM
It will not be a good idea to convert all asset in to bitcoin. Putting assets in to different places is preferred.
I have read many times about this statement, “Don’t put all your eggs in one basket”, it really understandable. Not in only the case with bitcoins, rather every other walk of life demands this rule. So, don’t indulge yourself in one business, same advice for bitcoins. Keep trying dividing your investments and trading.
I must say that this statement holds very much valid. As far as placing of funds is concerned, I think it all depends on your own self. If you find it easy to place all your funds at one place, then there is no harm in it. Otherwise, I will suggest you to think wisely and divide your funds and place them in different places instead of one.
To invest all your money in bitcoin will be good if you are ready to wait several years. if you are ready to psychologically sustain the loss of half the money in case of a drop in the rate of bitcoin.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 06:15:40 PM
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 08:43:36 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 03:42:05 AM
Yes of course , as you see bitcoin is a huge profit market. But take a big look, not everyone make profits from Bitcoin. Some guys don't have balls to hold it till the good price. They all buy at top and sell at bottom, which is opposite the main rule of trading, So there is a sentence: " Don't put all your eggs in one basket". It's your choice actually but this is my advise for you.

i am not place all of my funds into bitcoin because i think its not wise to do that, its better we use money that is not for anything. if we only have few money, we need to divide the money for our expenses in real life and don't take it for just invest in bitcoin.
Putting all your money and savings in bitcoins is not a bad option rather a golden chance but there are some extra cares you must take off. When your all income are in one race then you have to be the fastest and wisest person at your own. More hard work is there for you with much more profit.

Activity: 490
Merit: 258
September 29, 2017, 05:17:34 AM
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Well, I did... please feel free to read my blog - https://thenoodlepunk.wordpress.com/2017/09/18/punk-goes-block-chain/ - Anyway, I don't have plenty of cash or paper money in my wallet nor in my bank account - I only keep as little as what I need for a week because my salary is BTC. Now, if you want to know the risk, or to see how your money grows - you must try it yourself - because your cost of living might be different from most of us here. Please be informed that your paper-money is also at risk, it is nothing much different from BTC anyway. Have you heard what is happening now in Zimbabwe? Read - https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-trading-at-85-premium-in-zimbabwe-priced-at-7200 - I know not everyone would agree, but BTC and FIAT are just the same (or shall I say the latter is better), it's just a matter of perception from the end-user. PS: Your financial decisions should not be directly influenced by somebody else's thoughts... don't make it a habit asking what do you have to do with your money because that won't bring you any good. If you want financial freedom, then do your own research. read, watch, observe, not ask... CAVEAT.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
September 29, 2017, 02:30:08 AM

Honestly I never tried buying bitcoin because i got all my bitcoins from joining signature campaign. I never touched my wallet unless I needed the money so much. So i never tried putting all my fund in bitcoin and i think its not good idea too, you can divide your money properly for example you can invest 50 percent of your money in bitcoin, you can also trade 30 percent and the rest keep it for everyday use. Well its just my idea but its still your choice and decision how you will manage your funds.
Activity: 474
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 01:43:41 AM
I have not invested all my money in bitcoins as its a very big risk to take as you cannot be sure what will be the price of bitcoins in future and how long it will survive so in that case its good to invest money in multiple products.
Activity: 126
September 29, 2017, 01:10:47 AM
Bitcoin is a good way to invest just like valuable gems like diamonds or ruby. But the price of Bitcoin can be decided by the investors in the marketcap. And nowadays , very, very few people make a successful living day trading. It's hard to predict. The fact that you day trade means you aren't financially independent which will put you at a distinct disadvantage to the sharks and whales that dominate trading.
There is no regulation and large drops, flash crashes, theft, and every thing else that can go wrong will go wrong.
Buy on sale if the best way to stock Bitcoin . Bitcoin is absolutely all risky.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 12:08:14 AM
That's true and that's what I experienced after putting all my "bitcoins" in a website for BCH but didn't get anything. I know the situation here we are talking about is a bit different from what I suffered but it's nearly the same when I traded my coins too for BCH. I sent my Bitcoins yesterday to bittrex finally after deciding to do so checking everything to be safe, but when I bought BCH at such a high price of BTC0.21, I saw it declining from there and everyone is still dumping it hard. You should learn from this and should know that getting all in into one thing could lead you nowhere but a potential loss which could be extremely disastrous.
It is a basic knowledge i think for any kind trader to not buy at once but step by step.
Putting value in bitcoin have the same concept , you shouldn't go all in , as the risk really big.
If you are okay with that condition then be may guess, it is just never be a good idea , better to looking for other safe action.
I agree, step by step is a good process in trading, don't put all your bankroll in at risk, we all know trading is also risky just like in gambling we don't have a stable income here if we are not sure on what we are putting, trading needs more knowledge for us to achieve what we wanted to get.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2017, 09:10:47 PM

It is good and the same time bad, confused? Yes, I mean is it is good to invest in bitcoin because of the popularity of it soon the price will soar high in the future and you can hold it and profit without doing anything at all. But is kinda bad if you invest all the money you have, it is important to budget it out for your family and for your needs.
Activity: 211
September 28, 2017, 08:19:45 PM
For me I have place my funds into bitcoin and altcoin so not just into bitcoin only, and some also in real business.

That is the best thing to do, having a real business will help you to have a source of income since Investing your money on Bitcoin and Altcoin is going to need some time before you could make profits, but at least you are so sure that you will get something in return while you're having your real business, it just means more money will come to you.

I personally don't risky all of my chance on bitcoin. I keep other tokens with bitcoin holdings. This is a working way of distributing the risk around several assets. I suggest you to apply the same.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 28, 2017, 08:15:25 PM
For me I have place my funds into bitcoin and altcoin so not just into bitcoin only, and some also in real business.

That is the best thing to do, having a real business will help you to have a source of income since Investing your money on Bitcoin and Altcoin is going to need some time before you could make profits, but at least you are so sure that you will get something in return while you're having your real business, it just means more money will come to you.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
September 28, 2017, 03:14:39 AM
No I didn't place all my funds into bitcoin, thats still a risky decision and also we need cash and fiat funds for paying our daily bills and needs. But we certainly invest some of our funds in bitcoin

Well why not. Bitcoin is a well established currency and even we hold it for short or long term we still have a sure profit. Yes it's risky to put all your eggs in one basket but the thing is bitcoin have an increasing value and so far I never heard someone who lose profit because of bitcoin. Or if someone does, sure he panic sell.
That's not true , you won't have a sure profit here ,
Bitcoin is so volatile , once you get in there's a lot of things could happened unexpectedly ,
Especially when you are staking a lot of money , you will always feel panic whenever the price het dropped ,
Don't go all in , better to do it step by step and slowly.
Activity: 322
September 28, 2017, 02:41:06 AM

It is up to you because we all know that it will always going to be risky. But if you do not have a family to sustain like fore example you have a kid you needs your money in order to survive this cruel world, you cannot place all you funds in this. But if you do not have that family and you are only sustaining yourself it is okay to all in on this bitcoins. Because all of your funds can be multiplies but always think that you should save something for emergency purposes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
September 28, 2017, 02:08:38 AM
i think that's not advisable because bitcoin market value is not stable, sometimes  high sometimes low, so your profit is not stable also, i suggest look for a wallet that you can stock your bitcoin in steady amount. a wallet that cannot affect each value even though the market price is getting high or low. and also if your going to put all your money in bitcoin, what if there's emergency you cannot easily get money because need to convert first your bitcoin according to your currrency, so still much better if you have money also in the bank for emergency purposes.
Activity: 392
September 28, 2017, 01:11:22 AM
Right now, i did it, i put all my funds in bitcoin then after getting a profit, i will put some of my funds in altcoin while it is at low price now.
Pages:
Jump to: