Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 60. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
First I meant most ..
second.. it is profitable.. and I am just asking.. I thought that people grow their bitcoin real.. fast isn't they?

Actually, you don't have to put all your funds into bitcoin as of this days because we are not yet using bitcoin as a means of payment. So, if you put it all into bitcoin, you have no money to use for your daily expenses since almost all the stores and malls here are currently using fiat money and not bitcoin.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
No, I have not kept all my funds in bitcoin. Because I'm still new. In the future, I will keep all my funds in Ether Insha Allah.
Activity: 182
Its okay to invest but dont put all of your money keep some money so you can spend it to other stuffs. its just only in my opinion  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Don't you every do that! That's against the basic rule in investing or trading. That's never put all eggs in one basket. If that basket is broken, all of your eggs are going to broke. Your life will be dead cause of that. So choose the big plan to invest big and small plan to invest small. But never thinking about put everything in one thing. Play the safest way is the best. Cause if something happen it gonna break you down.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
No way will I do, for heaven sake put some logic in your brain. Even experienced traders don't do that because they know what the consequences are when you depend on one thing only. And if the price drops and you are in a emergency what will happen then? Just because bitcoin is worth 4k $ and is decentralized and unique and stuff like that, you don't put your entire money in it . Also one should only put his money in something if and only if, he doesn't require that money on a short term basis.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Putting your whole money in just one coin is a mistake and there is higher risk of losing the money if you are not lucky enough but instead investing in different coins can increase your chance of profit and decreases the chances of risk associated with the investment. So it is better to invest some part of your money into bitcoin.
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.

You're so impressive Sir. imagine 50% of the funds you put it into bitcoin, that's how much you believe in bitcoin. In fact, were doing the same page. But we still can not hide from that there still risk on the things what we did.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Saving or investing our money into bitcoin certainly has a very big risk, because we know the value of bitcoin can be easily changed quickly, either the price drops or the price can increase to two-fold. If we really believe in our desire to put all our money into bitcoin, of course investing in bitcoin can be said as a very promising investment but we have all the risks we have to face. But in this year investments in bitcoin can be said investment best.
Yeah, bitcoin also has certain risks, we can not know the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease in the future, the future of bitcoin is still a big question and there is no exact answer, so investing all the money into bitcoin is really very dangerous, we should not take the risk. Although Bitcoin can be very potential but safe is above all, the money is ours, we should use the reasonable, the market still has many ideal investment destination, we have many opportunities to make more profit, do not focus all on the bitcoin and miss many other opportunities, that would be an unnecessary waste
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
No, I don't place all of my funds in bitcoin, I try to make a balance between my investments, every time I have at least one investment that I can liquidate in case of a rainy day and rest I am saving for future. Mostly I invest my funds in real estate, a portion in stocks of of them majority are blue chip stocks and rest are penny stocks or small cap stocks as they are the ones that can give the most return in pretty less time. And rest I have invested in a few cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, Monero, waves and lisk, in the recent months the performance of lisk haven't been up to the mark.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi

It is a good way to grow your money in Bitcoin. But I am not in favor of putting all your money in Bitcoin. There are a lot of news and events that can happen to affect Bitcoin. Like what happen recently about the announcement of China. Many people got afraid and pull out their money. So I suggest to invest on what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
It would be very stressful to try to assess all your money as a bitcoin. You're wondering what your price will be every day, and you're in constant stress. it would be a terrible experience.
Activity: 77
bitcoin is so risky so i  only give it small amount

this is my out come

40% bills , food , internet

10% extra
10 %  for my sons
10% for future
30% for virtual money

from 30%

15% bitcoin
10% other coins
5% paypal ,............

from 15%

50% holding
30% tading
20 % mining
Activity: 162
Of course, no. It's not a good idea. The best way to save and increase your money is to invest it in different projects or coins. Bitcoin is the great coin, but not single.

True. Always have a counterpart or an alternative. Even millionaires is not putting all their business into one big thing, because what is something goes wrong? Always have at least 5 sources of income. If the other one didn't work well or had a problem borrow money from the other one and so on. you'll be drowning if you only have one business and you can't sustain when there is an emergency if you will be putting all your money into BTC. Make a set point of at least. %0 percent of your saving from your monthly salary will go to crypto.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
Divide your whole portfolio and invest in multiple coins, it's a good move I guess. Bitcoin is indeed a safe one, but there are many other good projects that can ensure more faster growth than bitcoin. So I recommend to invest half of your portfolio or lesser in bitcoin and rest in 5 or 6 good projects.

Dividing your bitcoin into different investment will have a lesser risk of losing your entire balance in just one investment. Bitcoin is good but we need to avoid some unexpected circumtances when it comes to investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
No. A large part of it, but definitely not all of it. Why? Because bitcoin could just as well crash. Most likely, it will grow, but no one knows for sure.

Therefore, I also invested in other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 176
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"
Divide your whole portfolio and invest in multiple coins, it's a good move I guess. Bitcoin is indeed a safe one, but there are many other good projects that can ensure more faster growth than bitcoin. So I recommend to invest half of your portfolio or lesser in bitcoin and rest in 5 or 6 good projects.
Activity: 308
I think its not good if you do that to your funds the better is withdraw some and invest 10% only your money,trading is risky dont do it,always try is best but its not good if you do it in that way so better not all and think also the sure thing
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
bitcoin is so risky for short time and we need more money so i can only put 30% of total in bitcoin
Activity: 448
if my suggestion do not everything in input in bitcoin because most likely risk will be accepted also big enough then better some money just to try on heap so do not cause high loss later.
Activity: 588
Merit: 256
Saving or investing our money into bitcoin certainly has a very big risk, because we know the value of bitcoin can be easily changed quickly, either the price drops or the price can increase to two-fold. If we really believe in our desire to put all our money into bitcoin, of course investing in bitcoin can be said as a very promising investment but we have all the risks we have to face. But in this year investments in bitcoin can be said investment best.
Pages:
Jump to: