Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 84. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 100
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
Its not because bitcoin is very trending in the internet, or good investment as an assets, we can put at once our fund unto it. Of course, you shouldn't do that for now. Because,  so far we cannot  use bitcoin as physical money unlike real cash/money. we can used it anywhere we go while bitcoin now is for online payment used only.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

I think it's a very stupid decision. If you do that what will you use for your everyday necessities? Bitcoin is very volatile so like they always say "don't put all your eggs on the basket".
Correct, don't put all your money in bitcoin.. Not all people are going to be successful after they put all their money in bitcoin. You should also think for your everyday necessities. What will you use when you buy food for your everyday food? I don't think that this is a good idea, for sure you will just wanted to withdtaw it again if you see that your money is decreasing.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
I invest in bitcoin half from my savings in bank. And has earned over 100% profit within 3 months. So now, i am just trading from profit.

Good move and returns.

I keep less than 1% of my assets in cryptocurrencies.  Historically that was obviously not a good move based on returns experienced by Bitcoin.  Realistically though in terms of spending, Bitcoin isn't really accepted in local commerce, so fiat is needed.
You have a very less amount in crypto, You have to keep a good amount of your assets in bitcoin as it is the only asset which have the potential to make you the rich person of the world.
Activity: 655
I think no in light of the fact that as should be obvious Bitcoin is only a computerized coin on the off chance that you will put the majority of your cash in Bitcoin you would loss be able to not in Bitcoin but rather in advanced world on the grounds that the costs require fiat to pay charges purchase nourishments and so on so better to contribute a few or half of your fiat cash
We choose how much we are willing to risk in bitcoin and right now I am willing to risk more than half of my fiat
because I know how big the reward and for sure it will change my life when I am successful with my journey towards the crypto world.
yes that is right that different people have different planing for it . i also like to take the risk and invest as much bitcoin as i can afford because i am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing and therefore i will like to invest more and more money in bitcoin , from where i can in fact get good profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
I invest in bitcoin half from my savings in bank. And has earned over 100% profit within 3 months. So now, i am just trading from profit.

Good move and returns.

I keep less than 1% of my assets in cryptocurrencies.  Historically that was obviously not a good move based on returns experienced by Bitcoin.  Realistically though in terms of spending, Bitcoin isn't really accepted in local commerce, so fiat is needed.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I think no in light of the fact that as should be obvious Bitcoin is only a computerized coin on the off chance that you will put the majority of your cash in Bitcoin you would loss be able to not in Bitcoin but rather in advanced world on the grounds that the costs require fiat to pay charges purchase nourishments and so on so better to contribute a few or half of your fiat cash
We choose how much we are willing to risk in bitcoin and right now I am willing to risk more than half of my fiat
because I know how big the reward and for sure it will change my life when I am successful with my journey towards the crypto world.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
As Bitcoin can not grow so rapidly in this time, I decided to exchange all my money into Ethereum because it is growing so fast and has potential to continue to grow up in the future.
That's a bad move you don't need to put all your funds in ethereum there were so many altcoins example the Top 10 in coinmarketcap which you can invest  in .Putting an investment all in ethereum is just like the thread says putting all your funds in bitcoin.
i will never even advise to put all your money even in bitcoin. i think it is not good to invest all our assets in one business wee need to invest money in different places and  through this way we can reduce the risk of losing all the money in one time.
I agreed, it will be a wrong decision and regretful in the end if you do that. though I'm a bitcoin enthusiast, but its not the right time yet
to put all your fund whether bitcoin or ethereum. Just do it as your additional source of income for now.
That would be a smart move though. Even if you use bitcoin as a mainstream income source that is not bad decision. Bitcoins are already doing well in the crypto market and have given ride to many of the followers to moon already. Even after the Segwit, bitcoin lovers will be on the top of the world. Treating investment in bitcoins as an additional income is also not a bad idea, mate.
Activity: 155
Activity: 254
As Bitcoin can not grow so rapidly in this time, I decided to exchange all my money into Ethereum because it is growing so fast and has potential to continue to grow up in the future.
That's a bad move you don't need to put all your funds in ethereum there were so many altcoins example the Top 10 in coinmarketcap which you can invest  in .Putting an investment all in ethereum is just like the thread says putting all your funds in bitcoin.
i will never even advise to put all your money even in bitcoin. i think it is not good to invest all our assets in one business wee need to invest money in different places and  through this way we can reduce the risk of losing all the money in one time.
I agreed, it will be a wrong decision and regretful in the end if you do that. though I'm a bitcoin enthusiast, but its not the right time yet
to put all your fund whether bitcoin or ethereum. Just do it as your additional source of income for now.
but i do not think that it is a wrong decision to put all your fund in bitcoin. because investment in bitcoin is a safe investment as compare to any other investment. i think those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now they can in fact get a very good profit in next few moths. depending on your investment amount. to me i personally invested more that 70% assets in bitcoin.
Yes its not a wrong decision to put all your funds in bitcoin but its not safe also because in this world nothing is sure if you have put eveything in bitcoin in case something went wrong with bitcoin at least you still have a back up money or investment. No matter how good bitcoin as an investment it still not wise to put your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Investing in bitcoin is a good source of income, but I can't suggest to put all funds in bitcoin. You need to think the positive and negative result if you do that, yes you can get allot of income in the future but if this coins fall or turn to bamkrupt? your all money will lose. Much better to put the half in investing and the rest was use in other way of making profit like business that gives you an stable income. You need to wise because there is no permanent things in this wolrd.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
but i do not think that it is a wrong decision to put all your fund in bitcoin. because investment in bitcoin is a safe investment as compare to any other investment. i think those people who will invest money in bitcoin right now they can in fact get a very good profit in next few moths. depending on your investment amount. to me i personally invested more that 70% assets in bitcoin.
Activity: 511
Not everything for sure i still have some funds kept in my savings account in bank but the money which i knew i wouldn't need for the next few years i have invested 3/4 of those funds in bitcoin and planning to buy a hardware wallet to secure myself from all these scams
Thats nice decision also it is best not to put all our money into bitcoin. Savings some btc in an offline wallet would do and some in a bank. A hardware wallet is a plus though this is what I did in my funds save as much as we could for our future.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
Not everything for sure i still have some funds kept in my savings account in bank but the money which i knew i wouldn't need for the next few years i have invested 3/4 of those funds in bitcoin and planning to buy a hardware wallet to secure myself from all these scams
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
Not all but majority of our funds is in cryptocurrencies and they are divided into altcoins. Some of our money is also in the bank in casw of emergency we can withdraw it much faster and instant than bitcoin
Yep and its better to have than putting all of your funds in a single investment coin or all in Bitcoins , I also have a savings in bitcoins ,and in the real world banking system , Having a such investments is good but to go placing all your money in a single place  then you can be broke for the worst thing that can happen without a proper knowledge in investments .
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Not all but majority of our funds is in cryptocurrencies and they are divided into altcoins. Some of our money is also in the bank in casw of emergency we can withdraw it much faster and instant than bitcoin
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
https://t.me/xwshamim
you should not invest all money. then you ll have nothing to use. and it ll need time for making profit so you should not do it,if I were you I would not do that
Activity: 490
It will be good to have alot of investment on bitcoin but giving way to other opportunity such as other cryptocurrency is a must TRY. Though bitcoin is really volatile it has a very low percentage to disappear just a lot of price fluctuation. Try investing on altcoin it is also good to trade them for a long term. Specially those that have a very promising platforms.
es
investment in bitcoin is a good idea. i myself invested more than 80% assets in bitcoin. i think investment in bitcoin is safe investment and the profit  that we can can get from bitcoin i do not think that we can get such profit from anywhere else. so those people  who have good trading experience so they have good potential to increase their profit.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Bitcoin is good investment but I wouldn't suggest to put all your money into it. I wouldn't suggest puting all your money into anything, not just Bitcoins. Every investment is a risk and there is always the danger of losing money so you have to invest with care and you always have to have some back up. Don't ever invest more then you can afford to lose.
It's not  questionable that bitcoin is one of the good investment nowadays but i won't suggest anyone to invest ALL of your funds or money onto it. Ofcourse all business activities involves risks and loosing stuff and no one would like and dare to loose any amount or much more than what they had invested so it's much better to invest what you can afford to loose. And as much as possible one must be knowledgeable of what he is doing.
Absolutely every investment involves risks. There is no business which is totally risk free and same is the case with bitcoins. What makes business suitable for investment is lower risk rate. Bitcoins are actually offering that. They are rather letting people win more than losing in this crypto trading. Indeed it is sagacious to invest in multiple businesses according to their risk rate and keeping some cash with you is sagacious.

Success in trading is always done if you have patience if not you will be in loss in any trading. So we cannot confirm it that it will be profitable but in bitcoin you will get your purchase rate if you keep patience and if you wisely invest in split then you will never be in loss. And it is not recommended that to invest all your investment in one portfolio you should keep some reserve in fiat currency as in emergency you should be in position to take position in low odd to get out in nill if their is rise in price.
Pages:
Jump to: