Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 83. (Read 123608 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Though it is risky what it provides for the people who trust in it and invest is very big. There are people who invested everything they have into bitcoin and with the profit they make through bitcoin was used as an investment for several other businesses and in a short used to diversify their holdings.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
For me it is good idea to invest your money to the bitcoin. I know it is risky but I think you can be rich by investing your money to the bitcoin. For sure your money will grow because the bitcoin is continuing to rise up.

No doubt that bitcoin is rising and it will continue to rise in future too but its still risky to invest all money in bitcoins as even if it survives we are not sure what price it will be holding and if price crashes then we will be in a huge loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Activity: 688
Merit: 500
At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.
As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.
i also did not put all my funds into bitcon but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fun there.
in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that.

Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Bitcoin is a very good way to save up while your savings are moving, but we'll never know what may heppen in the future. Be safe and think about it.

Yeah its never smart to invest all your money in single product and if you invest everything only in bitcoins then you are taking a huge risk with your money as the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable and if it disappears in future then you will be loosing everything at once.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.
As for me, I don't really put all my funds. I just let my sibling do it for me in terms of transacting some of my money because he is more knowledgeable than me. If I had an idea which is similar to your case, I would maybe do the same. Trading is good also when it comes to higher value of btc and soon I will do that with my funds.
i also did not put all my funds into bitcon but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fun there.
in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that.

Its not a good idea to put all your funds in a single place at all. If you do this, you're putting risk to everything you have instead of spreading your investments. Bitcoin is a very good way to save up while your savings are moving, but we'll never know what may heppen in the future. Be safe and think about it.
Activity: 840
in fact it is not such a good idea to put all your funds into bitcoin, but we need to have a limit for that. to me i have divided my assets in three parts and the one part  i have put in bitcoin.  although bitcoin is a very good investment and i think we can even get a good profit from it but still i think we need to be careful because no one know about trading result in advance.
Activity: 588
i also did not put all my funds into bitcoin but still a lot of my assets are in bitcoin and i am happy that i have with my decision and still like to put more fund there. i consider bitcoin investment as the best investment and from where i think the investors have good opportunities to make money in a good way.
Activity: 665
Merit: 250
I invested only 10% from total savings around 2 years ago. And i was lucky to have known bitcoin for long time, so that I could enjoy high bitcoin price as today.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Do you benefit from profits? I am very interested in how you can save for 3 months and after that you take the results for 3 months. Looks like I can try your way. If I can try I will definitely follow your way.
Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system
Do you benefit from profits? I am very interested in how you can save for 3 months and after that you take the results for 3 months. Looks like I can try your way. If I can try I will definitely follow your way.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
When I was new to the digital currency network I don't have much knowledge about bitcoin as well the other altcoins. Later little by little learned more about it and created a way to diversify the investments, because the diversification helps in overcome losses if something unexpected happens with any of the coin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251
I only invest in bitcoin from payments following signcamp or from altcoin faucet. And havent dared to try to invest using savings money.
Activity: 536
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
That is great that you are now trading from your capital alone and you don't need to worry about your capital because there is no risk involved other than the profit that you are using as a capital. I think that strategy is a good one because you are playing safe but still earning money at the same time.
Activity: 980
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
No, don't put all your money in Bitcoin it is better to divide it into half in both Bitcoin and fiat money for you to easily access your money incase of emergency. In my case, since I only have small amount of Btc in my wallet I just keep it all there because I also have a small ammount of fiat money kept in my own. Therefore, no need to convert my Btc into fiat as of now maybe soon. You can also put it up like 60% in Bitcoin and 40% in fiat.
Activity: 462
Not everything for sure i still have some funds kept in my savings account in bank but the money which i knew i wouldn't need for the next few years i have invested 3/4 of those funds in bitcoin and planning to buy a hardware wallet to secure myself from all these scams
Thats nice decision also it is best not to put all our money into bitcoin. Savings some btc in an offline wallet would do and some in a bank. A hardware wallet is a plus though this is what I did in my funds save as much as we could for our future.
Thats great , Putting all your funds is truly not good in investment and its not too easy to earn back unless you are living with your parents and you can ask for money and they will give you right after .
What you do is safe you scatter your money to prevent a loss if there is something bad happens with your wallets .
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
If you really want to focus on bitcoins, Try to build your own mining rig since the price of coins here are rising then you can have your passive income. Dont spend all your money that fast, Try to think of some other ways to earn coins and don't focus to one variation. One of my suggestion is try to work in a campaign.
Activity: 182
Buglab.io
You should rethink if you want to invest all your money into bitcoin. Indeed if bitcoin price increases andak will benefit from bitcoin but if bitcoin down you will lose and potentially lose. Preferably if you are new to the world of crytocoin .. do not invest all your money .. leave half for your savings. The other half you use to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy bitcoin you have to wait when bitcoin price goes down .. do not buy when bitcoin price goes up. I am sure you will get a lot of benefits
Activity: 140
Who knows, I can create my own seed (write 12 words myself) or can I use the ones that the program offers?
Pages:
Jump to: