Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 95. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 788
Merit: 505
No, I can't place all my funds in bitcoin maybe 25% of my funds was in the bitcoin and the rest was in the bank. Because I can't sure how long bitcoin in the market while banks were almost lifetime.

That is the right thing to do as investing all money at single place can be really risky and especially in bitcoins as no know knows how long bitcoins will survive and even if it survives what will be its price in future and if price crashes dramatically then it will give huge loss on our investments so its good to put only a small part of our wealth in bitcoins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
No, I can't place all my funds in bitcoin maybe 25% of my funds was in the bitcoin and the rest was in the bank. Because I can't sure how long bitcoin in the market while banks were almost lifetime.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think don't put all money to bitcoin.. because the bitcoin rate is Unstable Sometimes up or down. I suggest you invest 75% for bitcoin and 25% for backups when bitcoin prices go down. good luck guys !!  Wink

Exactly, you must NEVER put all your eggs in one basket.

At the same time with a large portion of our funds in bitcoin and altcoins we can expect big returns while still having enough left over for emergencies or other good investments.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time

Not all of my funds were place in the bitcoin, I just put 30% into bitcoin another 30% into my business and 40% to my savings. I divided it into 3 because I don't want to lose the opportunity of this this 3 major things that I need to do in my life.

well it is very good that you have not placed all of your funds in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now in these days are very unstable but it does not matter because it is now going to increase but it is extremely nice that you have divided all your funds into 3 parts because sometimes if you need money then it will be easy for you. Like you i have also divided my income but into 2 parts i have placed half of it in bitcoin and half i have save in fiat for any urgent need.
I do not think that it is a wise decision to put your money in one business. although bitcoin has a good potential and more chances are that the price of bitcoin will increase more, but still  I will never like to put all my money in bitcoin, I have still invested a good amount may be more than 70% but still keep some for my personal use and emergency, because no one know about emergency when to come, therefore must keep yourself ready.
It is good to keep some of your money for your needs and for emergency but if you have money extra than that then you have to invest them in bitcoin because this investment will make your future. You will be very happy in the coming future with that decision.
I have a rule for myself and it is almost the same to that. I don't invest money if i don't have any kind of emergency funds because if i will just go out and invest all of my money without preparing for the worst case scenarios then i will probably face a lot of losses in the future because i can't control what will happen if emergency occurs then i will have to sell my bitcoins or any cryptocurrency no matter what is the price for just getting enough money for emergency which is i'm very afraid to happen so i set things up first like emergency fund so i can feel safe and comfortable.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502

Not all of my funds were place in the bitcoin, I just put 30% into bitcoin another 30% into my business and 40% to my savings. I divided it into 3 because I don't want to lose the opportunity of this this 3 major things that I need to do in my life.

well it is very good that you have not placed all of your funds in bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now in these days are very unstable but it does not matter because it is now going to increase but it is extremely nice that you have divided all your funds into 3 parts because sometimes if you need money then it will be easy for you. Like you i have also divided my income but into 2 parts i have placed half of it in bitcoin and half i have save in fiat for any urgent need.
I will say that the better choice is that you invest more money in bitcoin and wait for a longer time because everyone here know that in the long term the price of bitcoin is increasing very faster to a higher peak and if you will have all of your money in it then you will get a greater profit from that.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

I do not think that it is a wise decision to put your money in one business. although bitcoin has a good potential and more chances are that the price of bitcoin will increase more, but still  I will never like to put all my money in bitcoin, I have still invested a good amount may be more than 70% but still keep some for my personal use and emergency, because no one know about emergency when to come, therefore must keep yourself ready.
It is good to keep some of your money for your needs and for emergency but if you have money extra than that then you have to invest them in bitcoin because this investment will make your future. You will be very happy in the coming future with that decision.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?
I think don't put all money to bitcoin.. because the bitcoin rate is Unstable Sometimes up or down. I suggest you invest 75% for bitcoin and 25% for backups when bitcoin prices go down. good luck guys !!  Wink

Activity: 490
to me i put my more that 70% assets in bitcoin, in which i put some when the price was trading below 1300$  and the rest i invested above 1800$. i think still my investment is giving me good profit, but i am still sure that the price of bitcoin has good potential and will increase more and more in next few months, therefore i am still holding my bitcoins and not going to sell it. hopeful that very soon bitcoin will recover its previous position and will continue  the increasing trend.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Activity: 378
I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
If you have decided to invest your money in bitcoin for longer term then it is not the risk of your money invested in bitcoin. Because for longer term the price of bitcoin do not drop but it increase for a higher price like you may have noticed in the previous weeks that for a while the price dropped and again within a week it recovered to its higher value.
Yes investment in bitcoin for longer term is really very beneficial because in long term it will make us to earn the same as we earned in bitcoin in the previous year. In the previous year a number of dumps and pumps have occurred but the price increased from the value of $350 to $2700 which shows us that in long term the earning from bitcoin is better.
That is a great increase in the price of bitcoin in the previous year any investors of that time will be very happy with that much profit but the door for getting that much profit from bitcoin is still open if anyone will invest now then in the coming time they will earn a more higher profit as now the countries have started to adopt bitcoin as legal for their states.
but those people who do not invested their money right now  and they do not succeeded to invest when the price of bitcoin was trading below 1000 USD,  I think they should not regret because still they have good opportunity to invest in bitcoin and make some good profit. because the price of bitcoin is still trading very low and there are more chances that the price of bitcoin will increase too much in next few months, so investment in current positon will be more profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
I have diversified my funds into good alts and bitcoins

I have invested almost all of my funds in bank on bitcoin, because bitcoin more profitable. In my country, every month there's an administrative fee bank around $1.5 per month. Since, i invested in bitcoin, i dont have to think about that cost.
This is good that you have invested in the Bitcoin and $1.5 is a very much low administrative fee but I guess it would be much better if you were able to invest in by self. Like currently your investment is not in your possession and you have no access to it to spread your bitcoin and grow them more with the help of the altcoins.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I invest half of my total savings on bitcoin. Bitcoin like money making money. Gain from trading plus bitcoin value itself that continues to rise. Investing in bitcoin, for me is a smart choice.

It is. I'm doing the same thing. Diversifying is a smart way to spread your investments and safer than just placing your money in one investment. Though btc is a good choice for now for a single investment, it's still better if you have other funds allocated somewhere else.
Activity: 253
I invest half of my total savings on bitcoin. Bitcoin like money making money. Gain from trading plus bitcoin value itself that continues to rise. Investing in bitcoin, for me is a smart choice.
copper member
Activity: 772
Not all because i put too on alt coin. If you put all your funds in bitcoin you only have 1 investment on your portfolio. I would rather scattered or diverse all my funds in different assets that i think will gain a huge success in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
It is risky but if you brave enough to keep holding your bitcoin when the price is low you will get a lot of profit. Bitcoin is volatile so use it to gain profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Transferring all your fund into bitcoin is not a good idea, its danger and risky to do that. Though you are free to do it, you need to think of it several times. Before you can make a final decision. So you won't regret in the end too Wink
Activity: 602
I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
If you have decided to invest your money in bitcoin for longer term then it is not the risk of your money invested in bitcoin. Because for longer term the price of bitcoin do not drop but it increase for a higher price like you may have noticed in the previous weeks that for a while the price dropped and again within a week it recovered to its higher value.
Yes investment in bitcoin for longer term is really very beneficial because in long term it will make us to earn the same as we earned in bitcoin in the previous year. In the previous year a number of dumps and pumps have occurred but the price increased from the value of $350 to $2700 which shows us that in long term the earning from bitcoin is better.
That is a great increase in the price of bitcoin in the previous year any investors of that time will be very happy with that much profit but the door for getting that much profit from bitcoin is still open if anyone will invest now then in the coming time they will earn a more higher profit as now the countries have started to adopt bitcoin as legal for their states.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: