Pages:
Author

Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin? - page 96. (Read 123608 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
If you have decided to invest your money in bitcoin for longer term then it is not the risk of your money invested in bitcoin. Because for longer term the price of bitcoin do not drop but it increase for a higher price like you may have noticed in the previous weeks that for a while the price dropped and again within a week it recovered to its higher value.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I did not place all my funds into bitcoin. Half of my savings is in bitcoin and half of it is in bank. Some of my investment is in bitcoin because  I believe bitcoin price will increase. Also ofcourse it is risks if I put all my funds in bitcoin, theres a need to invest in other legit investment in fiat currency.
No matter how fanatic you are supporting bitcoin there is a little bit insecure feeling.
As noone know what will be the future of bitcoin , and that's a normal feeling i guess .
But when you decide to take that high risk to go allin in bitcoin you might could get a very big rewards , worth it actually.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No, i'm not put all my money into bitcoin. I save some for emergency thing that maybe someday i will use it. Investing into bitcoin is really good but it's better to not put all your money into 1 basket. Just in case something bad happen into bitcoin.
I think that is good way that you save some money for own emergency thing because some time you face emergency or any problem related with money you face and if you invest all fund in bitcoin in difficult time you have no money in pocket, so that is good way half fund invest and half save for emergency thing and you invest half fund in bitcoin I hope in future you will get more profit and if you  invest all funds in bitcoin that is not a risky job.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

No, i'm not put all my money into bitcoin. I save some for emergency thing that maybe someday i will use it. Investing into bitcoin is really good but it's better to not put all your money into 1 basket. Just in case something bad happen into bitcoin.
If you believe in bitcoin, it may be okay if you do that, even more so if you have other income elsewhere, because I'm sure it will make you fortune in the future. But, if you do not earn much, I think it's better to invest your money as much as 50% into bitcoin.
Activity: 490
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Building Wealth through AI and the power of the bl

I would not put all my money to bitcoin although i am confident with bitcoin. Much better to invest in other traditional business. Just put your extra money to bitcoin. But if you are saving it in bank you might want to put at least 80% to bitcoin.
about 80% of my assets are in crypto business, but i have distributed my assets in diffeent place. for example 40 % i have put in bitcoin for long term . and not going to widthraw that amount from bitcoin for a long time. while the rest 25% has distributed in altcoin, while the rest of 15% is reserb for ICOs from where  also get good profit from on regular bases. while the rest of the money  have saved for my emergency.
So your 80% of the amount will be saved in the form of cryptocurrency. Good, you have a lot of hopes on digital currency. I don't have trust on cryptocurrency like you. I also invested money on digital currency but the only little amount, and it is only my extra income I am invested in this currencies. I don't like to take a big risk. Something happened to cryptocurrency in the midnight, and the price falls means I can not afford that loss. It is possible in the digital currency market.

It is best to diversify your funds into different assets. Bitcoin is king of the crypto land. There is no doubt about it but it is best to invest into other crypto currencies and DAPP tokens as they can appreciate and let you trade them for more bitcoin. I was able to make more bitcoin by trading and investing in altcoins. And yeah, there is always risk and it is high in crypto. So invest an amount that you can actually risk with.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Activity: 336
I do not place all my fund into Bitcoin.  I have a habit of diverting my funds to different investment/market since I believe not to put all my eggs in one basket.  It is quite need an extra effort but we can be assure that if something wrong with Bitcoin, it won't eat all our funds.
Activity: 308
Bitcoin was cheap at 2010 yes and increased.. Nobody knew it was going to be expensive.. So naybe it will increase again?
And again i just mean most of my income...
I mean there is a lot of fields.. Gambling,investing,and forex..
What are the chances?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have diversified my funds into good alts and bitcoins

I have invested almost all of my funds in bank on bitcoin, because bitcoin more profitable. In my country, every month there's an administrative fee bank around $1.5 per month. Since, i invested in bitcoin, i dont have to think about that cost.
although i have not yet invested my all money in bitcoin, but still i am confident about bitcoin that those people who have invested their all money in gambling they will surely get good profit after some time.  and i will like to add that even bitcoin is  a safe investment but still put all your money in one place is not a good decision, you must distribute your assets in different places.
Activity: 420

I have invested almost all of my funds in bank on bitcoin, because bitcoin more profitable. In my country, every month there's an administrative fee bank around $1.5 per month. Since, i invested in bitcoin, i dont have to think about that cost.
You have a very good planning to invest all of your money in Bitcoin as with that you will earn the future profits with all of your money. I also have most of my money invested in Bitcoin and I want to invest all of my money in Bitcoin like you but as there are some needs of my life to be fulfilled that is why I am unable to spend almost all of my money in Bitcoin. But I have experience and I know hat it is beneficial t spend all of our money in bitcoin.
Activity: 124
Why shall I put my all in bitcoin? This is not a good idea.

More variety of coins, less risky!  Wink
Activity: 350

For this you need to be very strongly confident in the crypto currency. But I see that you are not the only one to do so and many users thanks to such actions can very well improve their financial stability.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 251

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Activity: 336
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

I would not put all my money to bitcoin although i am confident with bitcoin. Much better to invest in other traditional business. Just put your extra money to bitcoin. But if you are saving it in bank you might want to put at least 80% to bitcoin.
about 80% of my assets are in crypto business, but i have distributed my assets in diffeent place. for example 40 % i have put in bitcoin for long term . and not going to widthraw that amount from bitcoin for a long time. while the rest 25% has distributed in altcoin, while the rest of 15% is reserb for ICOs from where  also get good profit from on regular bases. while the rest of the money  have saved for my emergency.
So your 80% of the amount will be saved in the form of cryptocurrency. Good, you have a lot of hopes on digital currency. I don't have trust on cryptocurrency like you. I also invested money on digital currency but the only little amount, and it is only my extra income I am invested in this currencies. I don't like to take a big risk. Something happened to cryptocurrency in the midnight, and the price falls means I can not afford that loss. It is possible in the digital currency market.
It seems to me that you should wait a little and you will see again the potential of your crypto currency. It seems to me that this failure occurred fleetingly. I still believe and I hope that a very good price for Bitcoin will make me a bit wealthy.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

Activity: 350

Activity: 588
No I did not. For me, it is not smart to put all of your funds in bitcoin because we do not know what might happen in the future. I know that investing in bitcoin is a very good advantage but I am just being wise to think that in case something happened, I would still have some money left in me. The current price of bitcoin is really tempting for us to invest everything we had but consider the fact that bitcoin is still unstable.

Also, the used of bitcoin for transactions is online. If there is no internet connection, no transactions can be done and bitcoin cannot be used. Bitcoin would be useless if there is no internet connection. Imagine, if something happened that might have caused the internet to be down. What would you do if you have put all of your funds in bitcoin?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain
Yes do it, I have do it, but my funds was very few  Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: