Pages:
Author

Topic: Differences between an investor and common man! - page 17. (Read 3877 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
investors basically have thoughts to keep placing their assets on investment, so that the longer the more developed their assets. they will take into account the purchase of goods that have a price reduction at any time, such as cars. different in general people who want to buy a car to make it look established

Simply investors live from the profits or the interest from their investment whereas the common man live by paying interest to their loans.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
A common man that doesn't have intensive knowledge about investing will look into it as something risky. This is the problem of most common people that are not open with investing. They don't want to take risk and that's why they stay where they are and happy with their comfort zone.

An investor is saving money to invest while common people save money to save.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
investors basically have thoughts to keep placing their assets on investment, so that the longer the more developed their assets. they will take into account the purchase of goods that have a price reduction at any time, such as cars. different in general people who want to buy a car to make it look established

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294
Th difference? Very simple, the investor is business minded while the other one is not. The edge of an investor is that he let's his money (capital) run and work on its own to gain profits. On the other hand, ordinary people chase the money instead, they work and work for a living. To sum up, an investor saves time and effort while earning from good to huge amount of money while the other one just have an isolated amount of money depending on hthe salary that his profession can offer, plus, he is more fatigued.

So if you are currently having a stable job, don't feel confident because getting older is inevitable. Invest some of your savings and make it grow Smiley.
Most get into loan traps and end their life as being poor.

People could withdraw their credit through an ATM and then deposit the money on their bank account and then wire it to an exchange, but I'm quite sure that these people aren't that clever to think of this themselves.
In my country we cannot withdraw cash by using credit cards,if we do we need to pay high amount of tax rate per month its nearly about 5% per months which is about 60% rate of interest per annum which is same on many countries so they are not doing it.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 4265
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
I also disagree with your statement, in my opinion the major difference has to do with their money mindset. What they consider to be assets and liabilities. While an investor is all about making the profit, a common man or non investor (to be precise) is just about surviving. He doesn't care about investing his money for profits, all he's concerned about is how to put food on his table, survive the next day and life continues.

Using method of talking a loan to differentiate between them isn't that appropriate as they both can take loan for self satisfaction although the investors will only apply for that loan because he needs it while the common man will do the same but because he wants it.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Not all of those common man will do that.

They might not be an investor but most of the people do know what they are doing. I don't take loans since I know that that will just be a nuisance to me. Instead of doing that, I plan ahead, I save some extra money I don't usually use so if there is an emergency, I can use that saved money.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179
That's the sad reality. Common joes aim to book large gains very quickly and therefore discard the risks involved, which is very stupid. They don't think about paying back their debt, that comes after they lost it all.

I'm not really keen on financial institutions preventing people from investing in crypto with credit, because they should also prevent them from legacy forex brokers, but at least people are protected against themselves now.

People could withdraw their credit through an ATM and then deposit the money on their bank account and then wire it to an exchange, but I'm quite sure that these people aren't that clever to think of this themselves.
Is common man the best to use or non investor  Huh Grin

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.

The scenario you gave for a "common man" as you pit it is not to be general saying because, some people who are not investors are also careful in their spending and not using loans for frivolous things.
Common man also do investments that is why I don't want to mention non investors.

I'm here to talk about what most people do not for the very few who were cautious about what they were doing.

Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

This do pertain when it comes on purchasing things yet there were investors that do took loans to make investment too.The difference is that they do have investments that they can rely on to pay up those debts or loans rather than to those people who do took loan without any assurance of side income for them to get for them to repay.Also investors are aware of risk-earning potential of businesses so that's why they do know how to handle up their finances as well.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
Is common man the best to use or non investor  Huh Grin

IMO,investors never want to take loans for their consumption like home loan,car loan,etc then just save money and will buy the things for their needs but common man like you and me will buy the things immediately when we get the desire of it using loans but we are paying 20% of interest to those kind of loans.

The scenario you gave for a "common man" as you pit it is not to be general saying because, some people who are not investors are also careful in their spending and not using loans for frivolous things.
What are the things differ from mindset of common man with investor,please share your thoughts.

Pages:
Jump to: