Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 2. (Read 80522 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is the site still running?  It's not working for me right now.
site is currently on but i highly recommend you that you dont deposit there, site was offline couple months without notice and people couldnt get their investment or account balance. its not safe but if your going to dep its on your own risk.
regards.
-Katerniko1

Thank you.  I read these other recent posts and sounds like not a good place to go.  Found somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
site is currently on but i highly recommend you that you dont deposit there, site was offline couple months without notice and people couldnt get their investment or account balance. its not safe but if your going to dep its on your own risk.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 13
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
I also think this is very good idea to sell the site to any trusted person of this forum than there is some chance to get survive, I remembered when there were so many big whales and wagering very huge amount but Cryptofuture didn't care about this unique gambling site and let it for die.

What has been or still Is the longest standing dice investment site around?

I have always loved the idea but they have all dramatically failed

Betking.io
Bitdice.me
Safedice.com
Those three has been around for 1year or more..

also Just-Dice.com, Satoshidice.com, Moneypot.com
Activity: 574
I also think this is very good idea to sell the site to any trusted person of this forum than there is some chance to get survive, I remembered when there were so many big whales and wagering very huge amount but Cryptofuture didn't care about this unique gambling site and let it for die.

Betking.io
Bitdice.me
Safedice.com
Those three has been around for 1year or more..
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★

Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
The owner should sell it to someone who can run it properly and have the time.

Even if he sell it to someone else, the site wont really be a good business anymore. This site has been marked as one of the 'scam sites' due to inactive owner and withdrawal problem. We have seen alot of takeover in this section but none really able to revive the site so neither could this site be revived

Then price would reflect that. It much better have someone who can run site seriously and not offline for months

Exactly - Auction it off and let the market decide

Even if he sell it to someone else, the site wont really be a good business anymore. This site has been marked as one of the 'scam sites' due to inactive owner and withdrawal problem. We have seen alot of takeover in this section but none really able to revive the site so neither could this site be revived

Then price would reflect that. It much better have someone who can run site seriously and not offline for months
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

Activity: 275
Merit: 250
I was able to withdraw 0.10 btc from my investment account at Diggit.io today, I decided to pull the funds after the site was offline for two months without any updates  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
i won some bitcoin and i withdrawed but i still havent got my payment Name User311503 address 1GS69x1Y5UgqJYmvsG6LuwhHLhgMgtRz7s
Unfortunatelly seems you cant withdraw it for now, if you read previous pages, you'll see alot of people having the same problem too like yours. i suggest try to pm cryptofuture.
Activity: 2
i won some bitcoin and i withdrawed but i still havent got my payment Name User311503 address 1GS69x1Y5UgqJYmvsG6LuwhHLhgMgtRz7s
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
Have a problem deposited : 0.012656 BTC
Didn't get anything , name is Geoze

I dont know what reason you still deposited in this site, you can read about all people who had same problem too like yours, better try to pm CryptoFuture.
Activity: 1
Have a problem deposited : 0.012656 BTC
Didn't get anything , name is Geoze
legendary
Activity: 1064
CryptoFuture's account is still in use. His last login was on the 8th, so he's probably still reading all these messages. I find it odd that someone who had the opportunity to run a legit and profitable gambling website sent it all down the drain. I hope he can still honor the last withdrawals and simply shutdown everything, or sell the code to someone reputable.

Forget about it, if he is really going to honor all the withdrawals then he would have already made a post atleast to notify the people that this site is still running fine or atleast every operation is going as usual just with slow response. No one really knows what he is thinking, he might be coming back with same code different design someday who knows
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
CryptoFuture's account is still in use. His last login was on the 8th, so he's probably still reading all these messages. I find it odd that someone who had the opportunity to run a legit and profitable gambling website sent it all down the drain. I hope he can still honor the last withdrawals and simply shutdown everything, or sell the code to someone reputable.
legendary
Activity: 910
Help me
withdrawals but not paid me.

user: toptopzaza

withdraw : 0.01475106

I am sorry for your loss. From the posts in the last few pages, lots of players had the same problem for a few months and it seems none of them got it resolved. CryptoFuture had got a negative trust rating as a result, and I think the chance for you to get your bitcoin is rather low.
Activity: 1
Help me
withdrawals but not paid me.

user: toptopzaza

withdraw : 0.01475106
Pages:
Jump to: