Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 6. (Read 80522 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Well, Diggit is up however I've seen them send withdrawals with 0 fees, thus confirming really really slowly.

I honestly am kinda bummed out about the state of diggit.io. This used to be a great spot with a great chat room. admin really needs to pay some attention to this site or RIP diggit

Chatroom was always bad and always will be. No moderation whatsoever, and people just spam ref links everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
So does anyone know how to get ahold of whoever runs this website? Seems like it would be easier to sort out problems if they had better communication.

AFAIK, this thread is the only way to contact CryptoFuture, and the only one to have personal contact with him is oldmate (who isn't active as well).
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
So does anyone know how to get ahold of whoever runs this website? Seems like it would be easier to sort out problems if they had better communication.
Activity: 11
Well I deposited .5843 to Diggit. It showed up all wrong in my account as three deposits equaling 1.75+. Then I reloaded the page bc somehow the website seemed to stop and it was gone. Someone from the website pls help in this matter. Account name is Cruise on the website.
Ive never had a deposit go wrong with the this website.

TX Id: 07e43dd32dcec76ba816cad716bc99197953be18e16395734188ee5196c38208
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i dont know which site to trust and which not seriously Sad
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
History just repeat itself, just get out of diggit when u can

Crypto always come back when there are problem with the site so perhaps after the holiday then he will sort it out and it seems cryptowants to have some additional earning that by keeping the site running without any advertisement or anything at all he will get some earning from there. Obviously he have a much better day job but some additional earning is always good
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
History just repeat itself, just get out of diggit when u can
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I honestly am kinda bummed out about the state of diggit.io. This used to be a great spot with a great chat room. admin really needs to pay some attention to this site or RIP diggit
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
So, has CryptoFuture responded to us recently? Has he even been online recently?

Seems like diggit is still down. I wonder if the site will every come back online again Wink
Activity: 51
IF YOU HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY DIGGIT GO TO THIS THREAD AND TELL US ABOUT IT!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/diggitio-scam-accusation-1205470
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
psygambler
Diggit just blatently ripped me off.

So it's been a couple weeks and 5 messages to RyptoScammer about where is my funds without response.   So I wen ton there to check my balance, and was bored so collected some rain.   Once I had about 48 bits, I started playing, and I got up to about 700 pretty quickly, within 10 - 15 minutes.   But then,  it started betting AUTOMATICALLY,  even though  I didn't press anything and it had just been  working fine for the last 15 mins!

So it keeps betting on the same number and losing (I was betting with 14 mines so not a very good chance of winning and have to play very carefully), and then I'm like WTF, I didn't make that bet, and then it does it again, and again, very quickly and Put me down to almost nothing.   I had next to nothing left so I figured, heck I'll just throw it all in on one number and hope I win, and then when I click the button to change my wager to "all" it wagers again for me!!!  and doesn't let me pick the square, just starts, and piccks the square for me, and I lose everything.

And before you say it was the bot, it wasn't, so just don't go there.  This site is broken, and the admin doesn't give a shit. 

FUCK YOU RYPTOSCAMMER AND RIGGIT!  YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT YOU FUCKING SUCK DOG BALLS!

It has happened to me too before, but that wasn't the site that got stuck, it was the bot ;P

Making accusations without proof doesn't get you any where ;P
legendary
Activity: 966
proofs?
ss or it didnt happen Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Diggit just blatently ripped me off.

So it's been a couple weeks and 5 messages to RyptoScammer about where is my funds without response.   So I wen ton there to check my balance, and was bored so collected some rain.   Once I had about 48 bits, I started playing, and I got up to about 700 pretty quickly, within 10 - 15 minutes.   But then,  it started betting AUTOMATICALLY,  even though  I didn't press anything and it had just been  working fine for the last 15 mins!

So it keeps betting on the same number and losing (I was betting with 14 mines so not a very good chance of winning and have to play very carefully), and then I'm like WTF, I didn't make that bet, and then it does it again, and again, very quickly and Put me down to almost nothing.   I had next to nothing left so I figured, heck I'll just throw it all in on one number and hope I win, and then when I click the button to change my wager to "all" it wagers again for me!!!  and doesn't let me pick the square, just starts, and piccks the square for me, and I lose everything.

And before you say it was the bot, it wasn't, so just don't go there.  This site is broken, and the admin doesn't give a shit. 

FUCK YOU RYPTOSCAMMER AND RIGGIT!  YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT YOU FUCKING SUCK DOG BALLS!

Activity: 36
Look at what is happening to others as well now. You guys should believe my accusations now? Or at least some parts of it?
I'm still waiting for my refund or any form of trying to resolve the issues I encountered at Diggit:(

Even if you don't intend to refund me at least give me an explanation on the issues I brought up while gaming at Diggit.
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
I Don't think the Admin is even making things right anymore.  When his broken piece of shit site steals your money, he just goes and gets drunk on your dime apparently.

I dont even think that he is making anything. The wagered volume in diggit is very small nowadays and he only has stake of like 30 % from the bankroll so it should be not enough for living
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Dix the rain please
Still waiting on my Deposit from over a week ago.    I message the Admin on here, and he said to let him know if it still had not gone through, and of course, it hadn't.   I've messaged him three more times over as many days,  and no response even though BCT is showing him as having logged in during that time.

I Don't think the Admin is even making things right anymore.  When his broken piece of shit site steals your money, he just goes and gets drunk on your dime apparently.

I gave diggit another chance after it ripped me off for .05 a month or so ago and the admin finally made it right after 3 or 4 weeks of waiting.

But now that i gave it a second chance,  I got ripped off again, and this time the admin is ignoring me and keeping my money.

FUCK YOU CRYPTOSCAMMER!!!

Final Verdict on Diggit  (more commonly known as Riggit)

Diggit is a broken pile of shit, the admin doesn't care about the site or your money if you get ripped off.  DO NOT EVER EVER EVER DEPOSIT on DIGGIT (Riggit) and DO NOT expect to EVER GET A WITHDRAWAL if you happen to win anything on there.

Activity: 2
how about my 41100 b?HuhHuh
legendary
Activity: 1064
Hi everyone! Our node is having issues and not paying out withdrawals or awarding deposits. We are fixing this now and the backlog of withdrawals will be paid out shortly. Eta 2 hours

Im just wondering myself why do you still insist of not selling the site to someone else that can make diggit into one of the best site again? The site is now nothing more then faucet player and spammer

Agree, someone with time to use on site.

Because he hasn't given up on this project yet; there still is profit to be made. I don't think he necessarily should sell the site, but he should look into hiring some staff members to help him out as running a gambling site by yourself isn't very easy.
legendary
Activity: 966
I understand you have a problem with the site, but this is the fastest way to get the help you would need from him, he isn't very talkative on here. We know that
well he should be..
as i see some things started to change on site..
regards.
-Katerniko1
Pages:
Jump to: