Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 4. (Read 80522 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.  

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

I sent the following message to the admin, still waiting to hear back.

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.  

Can you please send me my 2,700 bits, or credit them back to my Diggit account so I can try to withdraw again.

My usernumber/id is 164133  (the number that shows up in chat next to my name)

thanks

Brian

It seems like the site owners have abandoned the site (again) due to being busy or for some other reason. You probably won't get your bits back, I'd recommend betting at some other site like satoshimines for the time being until the owner returns.
Diggit.io service really over now, they will never back here,  i think they deliberately keep the site running without any maintain progress to get people deposit in the end can not make any cashout. This is serious scam attempt. Anyone who have listed diggit.io as trusted site may remove them now.

well this really happened,, when this site had started.. I used to love this site .. Pity that it turned out scam Sad(
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Admin was online today, if this is good news for some of you guys  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
People really need to read this thread more then invest money into sites that are completely abadoned. I feel bad for everybody that has their money stuck here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.  

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.  

Can you please send me my 2,700 bits, or credit them back to my Diggit account so I can try to withdraw again.

thanks

Brian

It seems like the site owners have abandoned the site (again) due to being busy or for some other reason. You probably won't get your bits back, I'd recommend betting at some other site like satoshimines for the time being until the owner returns.
Diggit.io service really over now, they will never back here,  i think they deliberately keep the site running without any maintain progress to get people deposit in the end can not make any cashout. This is serious scam attempt. Anyone who have listed diggit.io as trusted site may remove them now.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

thanks

Brian

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
WITHDRAWAL NOT SENT

I am a fairly new player on Diggit.  I made a withdrawal of about 40k+ on Jan 31 without issue.  However, my latest withdrawal (of only 2,700 bits) did not go through.   There was no message in chat, and there is no record of it in the transaction log on my account.   It DID however manage to take the 2,700 bits from my balance.   

I know many people have reported problems, and even jetbtc has posted that the site is no longer to be trusted on his github page which hosts the diggit chat bot, and the diggit betting bot.   So if he doesn't have faith in it, I would be foolish to.   Never the less, I tried it out and it seemed to be working, until now.

I just wanted to report this here to let people know that yes, there are issues on this site, and also will update when I receive a response from the admin.  (IF I receive one)

Hi, I am a fairly new player and I just did my second withdrawal.   My first withdrawal on Jan 31 of 42k went through just fine.  However, earlier today I did a withdrawal for 2,700 and it did not go through.   I received no confirmation of it in chat, and when I view the transaction log for my account, there is no record of that withdrawal.   

My usernumber/id is 164133  (the number that shows up in chat next to my name)

thanks

Brian
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Good afternoon.
Help please.
During game, the name of my account suddenly changed. And now I can't enter the account - Fedor. 
I made a screenshot of the changed account. -

Could you maybe post a link of your screenshot? Upload it to imgur and embed the picture here, or post a link to it.
Activity: 25
Good afternoon.
Help please.
During game, the name of my account suddenly changed. And now I can't enter the account - Fedor. 
I made a screenshot of the changed account. -
legendary
I was in the chat and rain came told 5.something bits to all ... BUt dint get any .. why ?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
SHIT , NOW IT HAPPENED TO ME , I GOT LIKE 500K BITS AND I TRIED WITHDRAWING YESTERDAY AND THE MOMENT I SENT TO MY ACCOUNT IT SAYS THE HOT WALLET IS EMPTY AND WILL DEPOSIT MY BITS IN 24HRS ,  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry NOW ITS ALMOST 24HRS AND STILL HAVENT BEEN SENT, I REALLY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN IS ONLINE AND DO HIS JOB , GOT SO DEPRESSED  Cry Cry Cry

You should email their admin or their support to help you withdraw. Sometimes this thing always happened to many websites too. There is no need to be depressed about and there is only 500k bit not like 100 btc. Just give them time when you email them. Diggit.io is not some scammy site as you can see

Did you bother reading the thread at all? Site has been abandoned...again. Consider your money gone, dude. Sorry.
legendary
Activity: 1834
SHIT , NOW IT HAPPENED TO ME , I GOT LIKE 500K BITS AND I TRIED WITHDRAWING YESTERDAY AND THE MOMENT I SENT TO MY ACCOUNT IT SAYS THE HOT WALLET IS EMPTY AND WILL DEPOSIT MY BITS IN 24HRS ,  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry NOW ITS ALMOST 24HRS AND STILL HAVENT BEEN SENT, I REALLY HOPE THAT THE ADMIN IS ONLINE AND DO HIS JOB , GOT SO DEPRESSED  Cry Cry Cry

You should email their admin or their support to help you withdraw. Sometimes this thing always happened to many websites too. There is no need to be depressed about and there is only 500k bit not like 100 btc. Just give them time when you email them. Diggit.io is not some scammy site as you can see
Activity: 6
legendary
This has autobet feature in it ? And how much can i earn from referrals ?
Activity: 25
Good afternoon.

Independently changed my account name Fedor on Aleksandr 777.
. I take a screenshot. 

Help me please .
Thank you.

Activity: 131
old user name chris3spice
It has been forever since I got onto Diggit... Lot's has changed!!!

I was going to play and catch some rain but I never see the rainbot link anymore just the chat messages saying that it handed out money, what happened to it?

Alot of things had happened The owner seems to be dissapearing and just leave the site as it is, there has been alot of complaint about unresolved deposits and no answers so far from the owner . There are alot of spams in the chatroom especially the russians. Pretty much the site is abandoned by the owner

That's too bad I used to love Diggit, If only I knew how to code I'd make my own :p
Activity: 173
Love Primedice!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

I was going to play and catch some rain but I never see the rainbot link anymore just the chat messages saying that it handed out money, what happened to it?

Alot of things had happened The owner seems to be dissapearing and just leave the site as it is, there has been alot of complaint about unresolved deposits and no answers so far from the owner . There are alot of spams in the chatroom especially the russians. Pretty much the site is abandoned by the owner
Activity: 131
old user name chris3spice

Maybe it's for the best. I probably won't stick around it to much longer anyway, too much spam in chat (which has been pointed out already)
legendary
Activity: 1050
Cryptofuture is not serious about diggit future, it seems he has been lost his interest into this business and doing more interesting thing into real life that is why he don't have time to take timely action and resolve all pending issue so that i gave up this site and no more active there because chat is full of Russian spammers no active mod to keep it clean.

i don't know what exactly going on with cryptofuture, he just logged in and dissapear. should we add more negative trust to him? as looks like he is really don't care to what currenly happening here. people should really stay away from this site now , don'tmake deposit to diggit.io until cryptofuture explain the situation very clear. cryptofuture has no good intentions to explain and fix the problem here as he looks online today but did not do anything.
legendary
Activity: 1260
cryptofuture are online now, wish he can fix the problem and contol the situation, too many mouth speaking loud bad about diggit.io.
i love the game and their site just like many people here, i believe the website still can grow bigger if you cryptofuture take a little time to make a good communication here.

I hope so cryptofuture will do all his best to keep alive this and will interesting promotion to attract more players.
Pages:
Jump to: