Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 7. (Read 80522 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Hi everyone! Our node is having issues and not paying out withdrawals or awarding deposits. We are fixing this now and the backlog of withdrawals will be paid out shortly. Eta 2 hours

Im just wondering myself why do you still insist of not selling the site to someone else that can make diggit into one of the best site again? The site is now nothing more then faucet player and spammer

Agree, someone with time to use on site.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone! Our node is having issues and not paying out withdrawals or awarding deposits. We are fixing this now and the backlog of withdrawals will be paid out shortly. Eta 2 hours

Im just wondering myself why do you still insist of not selling the site to someone else that can make diggit into one of the best site again? The site is now nothing more then faucet player and spammer
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Angry why is this happening again put on the o website saviv 41100 bits missing
please respond and return my money
Activity: 51
Well, I tried to deposit to diggit about an hour ago.   No confirmation on diggit.  Nothing in transaction log.  And of course,  no deposit showing up in my balance.

It seems the site is still not reliable. 

https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/49d09f74ad9b1f5126b10c1affdcaa84b20c6bfa9899923bf8a37774ca5aaf07/
Activity: 568
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
Hot wallet has been empty for 2 days now? I have not got my withdraw
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
I noticed that some withdrawals are sent with 0 fees and is causing a big problem as it takes a long time to confirm.

I mean we are paying for the 10k satoshis transaction fee and yet you guys are sending with no fees just to profit 2 cents? Really?
Activity: 132
It seems to have been back up since yesterday.

Would be nice to get some news though.

Did the rainbot get a new schedule? I seem to always miss it Undecided
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Any expected time when it will be back online tomorrow or it will take some more time?
legendary
Activity: 1050
We are aware the servers are down and are working on it now! Once they are up will resolve any other issues. Apologies for the problems everyone!

That is good to hear cryptofuture around there this time resolve this server problem because it is all time laggy and go down again and again but now it is been for days.
well alteast he informed us that he is dealing with problems, and with all of that hopefully when it comes back diggit wont be laggy anymore and no more spammers. but we will see Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1

Separate chat channel from Russian players would be helpful to reduce spam in main chat, Mod and active support is also most needed to keep this site in healthy way. 
legendary
Activity: 966
We are aware the servers are down and are working on it now! Once they are up will resolve any other issues. Apologies for the problems everyone!

That is good to hear cryptofuture around there this time resolve this server problem because it is all time laggy and go down again and again but now it is been for days.
well alteast he informed us that he is dealing with problems, and with all of that hopefully when it comes back diggit wont be laggy anymore and no more spammers. but we will see Smiley
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 700

legendary
Activity: 966
Is the website down today ? Unable to access the server.Shows me a error 523 service not available .This happened in middle of the game.Hopefully I won't lose any funds.
read the thread before posting shit,there is 20 posts that are saying that site is down and there is explanation from admin that he know about problem and that he is fixing it..!
regards.
-Katerniko1
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308
Get your game girl
Is the website down today ? Unable to access the server.Shows me a error 523 service not available .This happened in middle of the game.Hopefully I won't lose any funds.
Activity: 546
Has the payment issue been resolved? I see a lot of members complaining that you guys are manipulating the game to make the player in loss ,I see you site repo is going down day by day , please clarify on the ground of this.
Activity: 181
Diggit.io Admin
Also, I was the 1 guy getting the 100 rain every time.  No idea why.  I've worked on the chat helper and the bot for that site, maybe something different with my tamper monkey, who knows. 

but i wanted to say.. suuuuuuuuuuck it!   nah nah boo boo stick your head in doo doo

Tongue
Can anyone clearly explain what happened to the site and when latest withdrawl worked?

I did a withdrawal literally an hour or so before it went down a couple days ago.

I also had a problem with a withdrawal a few weeks ago and came on here ranting and raving.  But it turns out it was just a matter of time before crytpo came on here, got my messages and resolved the situation.

All I can say is I've been there, and I was wrong.  So just cool your jets and wait.  Crypto doesn't check in that often, but when he does, it seems to me that he makes things right. 

I still have a bit of coin on there as well, but I'm not too worried just yet.

It is good that you still got your withdrawal, but it is not good for players if they need to wait many hours/days to get their withdrawal without any news from the admin/owner.
When he started to announce his site in this forum means that he should know that he need to be active communicate to their players in this forum.

I agree, it was weeks before it was resolved on my end and I had given up on it and stopped playing on diggit.

Once he paid me though,, i started playing again.

Although, this thing with the server being down is pretty weak.

If they knew it was going down, they should ahve notified people to withdraw their funds.  If they didn't know it's going down, they should  have it back online within 24 hours no matter what.  So this is a bit concerning.  Still holding out hope that it comes back soon.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Can anyone clearly explain what happened to the site and when latest withdrawl worked?

I did a withdrawal literally an hour or so before it went down a couple days ago.

I also had a problem with a withdrawal a few weeks ago and came on here ranting and raving.  But it turns out it was just a matter of time before crytpo came on here, got my messages and resolved the situation.

All I can say is I've been there, and I was wrong.  So just cool your jets and wait.  Crypto doesn't check in that often, but when he does, it seems to me that he makes things right. 

It is good that you still got your withdrawal, but it is not good for players if they need to wait many hours/days to get their withdrawal without any news from the admin/owner.
When he started to announce his site in this forum means that he should know that he need to be active communicate to their players in this forum.

Pages:
Jump to: