Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 39. (Read 80559 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
We're experiencing an abnormally heavy load right now, please try again soon.
You might find more info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--87916

Is this site still worth playing or has the owner left and I won't get my bits?

to be honest, i was considering moving a large portion of my bitcoins to the investment. However because of the uninterest of crypto, i am really beginning to be skeptical about this site. I have even withdrawn what little I had there, because it seems that he is not willing to tend to this site anymore. Im affraid that at the first sign of some 'problems' (big winner, server issues, ddos, etc) there could be trouble, as he will not want to resolve them.

I cant trust a person like this with my money. Maybe when he sorts out the other stuff he is busy with, the situation will be different. for now, i would keep away.

just confidence inspiring!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
We're experiencing an abnormally heavy load right now, please try again soon.
You might find more info here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--87916
Activity: 288
Merit: 113
Web dev for hire

to be honest, i was considering moving a large portion of my bitcoins to the investment. However because of the uninterest of crypto, i am really beginning to be skeptical about this site. I have even withdrawn what little I had there, because it seems that he is not willing to tend to this site anymore. Im affraid that at the first sign of some 'problems' (big winner, server issues, ddos, etc) there could be trouble, as he will not want to resolve them.

I cant trust a person like this with my money. Maybe when he sorts out the other stuff he is busy with, the situation will be different. for now, i would keep away.
Activity: 8

diggit is legit site and paying without any delay,
just got paid instantly for testing purpose,
if you are facing problem with withdraw shoot pm the op,
I was just asking because what others were saying.  I haven't had a problem, yet.

welcome to the board, hope you will enjoy to play there,
have a profitable ride through mines Grin

Thanks, been here for a while, just didn't register.

I'm not looking to really profit from that, although there are those that are  Grin
Activity: 896

I was just asking because what others were saying.  I haven't had a problem, yet.

welcome to the board, hope you will enjoy to play there,
have a profitable ride through mines Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1008

Activity: 8

I was just able to withdraw my bits without issue.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1064
This thread is very quiet lately, so I leave this here.

the owner has abbandoned this site a long time ago. I would not trust it with many of my money. I expect it to go down once some highroller wins a lager amount and will not be able to cash out because he emptied the hot wallet. pity.

the owner acts like a typical scamer with all his fancy promises, but in fact has very little to show. No updates, no resolution of the spam problem, just expecting new players to magically join this site and lose their money there. good fucking luck.

well i see the investment is still there , and really it looks like it is abandoned, perhaps some clarification from oldmate is needed since he is the biggest investor there

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/oldmate-401759

irrs all very weird. i dont understand how oldmate can have so much money on there.. the return isnt even worth it, because the owner doesnt want to invest one second into advertising. not to mention no updates etc. really weird.

everyone's got a personal live around, perhaps you should ask oldmate ask i thought he will probably know where is cryptofuture since he deposited a lot on the site

the owner has abbandoned this site a long time ago. I would not trust it with many of my money. I expect it to go down once some highroller wins a lager amount and will not be able to cash out because he emptied the hot wallet. pity.

the owner acts like a typical scamer with all his fancy promises, but in fact has very little to show. No updates, no resolution of the spam problem, just expecting new players to magically join this site and lose their money there. good fucking luck.

well i see the investment is still there , and really it looks like it is abandoned, perhaps some clarification from oldmate is needed since he is the biggest investor there

irrs all very weird. i dont understand how oldmate can have so much money on there.. the return isnt even worth it, because the owner doesnt want to invest one second into advertising. not to mention no updates etc. really weird.
legendary
Activity: 1064

Activity: 56
Merit: 3

Running out off luck happens... my bad series:

I lost 1 euro. could be worse  Wink

What 's your best/worst series?
Ume
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Finding oNlinE JoB ---=== :)
Somebody came along and has created a bunch of users for Bots.  Their name is adbot, adbot1 and so forth.  The software changed my name somehow to adbot2.  Is this Diggit's bots?

No it is not the diggit bots why they spam their on site ? Contact the support before its too late !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Somebody came along and has created a bunch of users for Bots.  Their name is adbot, adbot1 and so forth.  The software changed my name somehow to adbot2.  Is this Diggit's bots?

i think that can be bug, you must shoot pm to admin about that issue,
may be you can lose your balance with bug.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I have probably played the most games on Diggit and never had a misclick that wasn't my own fault for being sloppy.

Admin, could we do something to discourage the rain farmers?  I know one is using 3 accounts, Lalala, and has never played a game in any of them.  There are 3 or 4 more that do the "." thing right before rain, too.  There are 20+ people collecting but only a few playing the game so probably half or more never intend to.  How about just a playthrough requirement or something or minimum # of hands played per rain received?

this site is pretty inactive allthough the site is awesome, need some high roller anyway, OP should do some marketing to encourage more high rollers to play at the site
some giveaway campaign like twitter and other social media  campaign can bring more players and attention to site, i think admin must have to think about it.
Digit has all the things to turn into huge yes it is missing the promotion . This site need to be heavily promoted on social media to reach to so many people those still don't know about it.
legendary
Activity: 1008
I have probably played the most games on Diggit and never had a misclick that wasn't my own fault for being sloppy.

Admin, could we do something to discourage the rain farmers?  I know one is using 3 accounts, Lalala, and has never played a game in any of them.  There are 3 or 4 more that do the "." thing right before rain, too.  There are 20+ people collecting but only a few playing the game so probably half or more never intend to.  How about just a playthrough requirement or something or minimum # of hands played per rain received?

this site is pretty inactive allthough the site is awesome, need some high roller anyway, OP should do some marketing to encourage more high rollers to play at the site
some giveaway campaign like twitter and other social media  campaign can bring more players and attention to site, i think admin must have to think about it.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

Pages:
Jump to: