Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 36. (Read 80559 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.
Ofcourse I care about Diggit.io. The site has been running very smoothly besides the few down times we have had. Diggit.io will be around for a long time to come!

it is good that you are around crypto, hope to see you around here often in the future
btw i sent you PM, do reply wether you are interested or not, thanks !
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
what this discussion is about is that we want to know the owner actually gives a shit about this site when our money is on the line.
Ofcourse I care about Diggit.io. The site has been running very smoothly besides the few down times we have had. Diggit.io will be around for a long time to come!
Diggit is one of the best sites these issues of down/up almost are with many sites these days. Diggit needs to be stable to have many new investors and players.
Also the website is too heavy for mobile. Sometimesthe site hangs up on mobile(P.S: I have a nice phone. So don't blame my mobile).

stable or not, the most important thing is communication from the owner to the customer, without that, consider the site is dead IMO , because that is the most important factor  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yeah that's important but you also need to provide stable interface to the users. There is no harm in doing that.
Also I think that the site becomes too heavy because of the live bets that are being shown on the site.

ofc if the owner provide a communication with the customer than he/she will surely know if there is a downtime with the server, anyway i doubt that it is the live bet issue, could be their hosting provider  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Good customer service or permanent link with player is the key for any business . I do fully agree that they should upgrade servers and often  communicate with investors/players.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Diggit is one of the best sites these issues of down/up almost are with many sites these days. Diggit needs to be stable to have many new investors and players.
Also the website is too heavy for mobile. Sometimesthe site hangs up on mobile(P.S: I have a nice phone. So don't blame my mobile).

stable or not, the most important thing is communication from the owner to the customer, without that, consider the site is dead IMO , because that is the most important factor  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Yeah that's important but you also need to provide stable interface to the users. There is no harm in doing that.
Also I think that the site becomes too heavy because of the live bets that are being shown on the site.

ofc if the owner provide a communication with the customer than he/she will surely know if there is a downtime with the server, anyway i doubt that it is the live bet issue, could be their hosting provider  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
No. Its not hosting issue. Its just that the sote is heavy for mobile browsers. I guess the site needs a nice connection to run, if the connection speed fluctuates then the site hangs.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Tried the site today.
Won 0.004BTC initially but went all I with 5mins and lost in the first time. Just unlucky Tongue
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Site down for me. Getting that 522 error, not complaining as I know it will be fixed, just pointing it out and seeing if others have it to.
Activity: 107
#1 Diggit.io Investor
Not sure what all this is about. Why does Diggit need a server upgrade? It is running fine as is; performance is great. The recent issues, as explained by CryptoFuture earlier, were due to router settings changes by the hosting provider and not due to insufficient hardware. The current server is more than capable of handling the site.

Yes, I'm sure he gives a shit about the site. He has close to $100k invested in it himself. I have more than $100k invested personally and I am not complaining. Not everybody can be available 24/7, especially when they hold real-life jobs, etc.
Activity: 182
The site isn't online as you all have pointed out.
Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?
Its online now but I noticed that it has server issues from time to time.

Needs a server upgrade in my opinion
Maybe they should upgrade the server then. They are handling 100 thousand dollars
Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.

Would agree with Twip , why not just upgrade to a new server ?
They really should upgrade server or their hosting plans as now this site has huge traffic this may be cause of troubles too.

Not sure what all this is about. Why does Diggit need a server upgrade? It is running fine as is; performance is great. The recent issues, as explained by CryptoFuture earlier, were due to router settings changes by the hosting provider and not due to insufficient hardware. The current server is more than capable of handling the site.

people tend not to read and instead keep on posting nonsense to increase their post count

example of those who dont read

[Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.

t is clearly stated here

What caused the downtime? ddos? Or you have got a bad server?
Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

I do read. I just mistyped Hosting provider as server instead.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

owner is giving his attention for the site too, in fact crypto online after there is some issue with the sites, it is a proof that he is still monitoring the sites but currently inactive in forum
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?

Maybe they should upgrade the server then. They are handling 100 thousand dollars
Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.

They really should upgrade server or their hosting plans as now this site has huge traffic this may be cause of troubles too.

people tend not to read and instead keep on posting nonsense to increase their post count

example of those who dont read

[Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.

t is clearly stated here

What caused the downtime? ddos? Or you have got a bad server?
Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

Activity: 107
#1 Diggit.io Investor

Activity: 182

Not sure what the problem is , ,but the admin already posted it was a downtime error on the side of the server today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Yay working again. Almost scared me.
Great to see the site is online and working perfectly again. I was not scared as this happened other times too.
Pages:
Jump to: