Pages:
Author

Topic: Diggit.io | Over Dice? | Brand new game! | 800+ BTC Invested! | 1% Edge - page 37. (Read 80559 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
The site isn't online as you all have pointed out.
Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?
Its online now but I noticed that it has server issues from time to time.

Needs a server upgrade in my opinion
Jet
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site!

If the site owner isn't responsible for the site, then who is? lol..

You have missed the most important word in his whole paragraph. I have marked it red for you. Cheesy

GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site! get off your high horse, im sure he will show up this month or the next. your funds are provably safe and not under your control, you have noting to worry about. /sarcasm

I did miss that, oops. Sorry. Guess I should leave this place alone when I should be sleeping instead.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What caused the downtime? ddos? Or you have got a bad server?
Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

Thanks for fixing it. You have the BEST minesweeper on the planet, hopefully it stays up for a long time.
We won't be going away for a long long time Smiley

Are you back to take a more active management role, or are you still busy with other things in your life?
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Diggit.io Admin
Our host changed some router settings that needed my attention. We have some pretty epic DDoS protection and we haven't had a problem with that since just after launch.

Thanks for fixing it. You have the BEST minesweeper on the planet, hopefully it stays up for a long time.
We won't be going away for a long long time Smiley
Activity: 70
Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sorry for the downtime! Server is back up now. I am working on implementing measures to insure I am notified faster to keep future downtime to a minimum.
Activity: 181
Diggit.io Admin
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
Is this something just normal with diggit or should people be worried about their investments?

This isn't uncommon for diggit, it's had its share of server issues as of late. But I highly doubt that there is any reason to worry about investment, it'll be back in due time  Roll Eyes
I just wonder that why do people invest their bitcoin in a site which constantly goes down because of server issues. Such a site should struggle even to attract customers and thus will struggle to create profits. So idk why people invest when they will get lesser returns and a bad site.

Meh, it's not a bad site by any means. The profits and returns are still fairly good, considering how new this site is. It's got a lot to it that other gambling sites don't have, and I understand why people like it so much. But at the same time, I see your point. Let's just hope this gets sorted out soon
Still down. I HAD 600,000 in profits, I hope I didn't just get scammed out of that!
Hold on your horses. Its too early to say that something bad has happened.
I hope it was just 600000 satoshis and not millibits.
satoshis or 6000 bits.
Just so that you don't suffer losses its always advisable to withdraw you profits at regular intervals and not to become more and more greedy.
Still down. I HAD 600,000 in profits, I hope I didn't just get scammed out of that!
satoshis or 6000 bits.

This isn't uncommon for diggit, it's had its share of server issues as of late. But I highly doubt that there is any reason to worry about investment, it'll be back in due time  Roll Eyes
I just wonder that why do people invest their bitcoin in a site which constantly goes down because of server issues. Such a site should struggle even to attract customers and thus will struggle to create profits. So idk why people invest when they will get lesser returns and a bad site.

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site!

You have missed the most important word in his whole paragraph. I have marked it red for you. Cheesy

GUYS, come one, the admin has LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. leave him alone. its not like he is responsible for the site! get off your high horse, im sure he will show up this month or the next. your funds are provably safe and not under your control, you have noting to worry about. /sarcasm

Jet
Activity: 66

seriously oldmate looks more and more like a shill account than a real investor. maybe this was all just a scam to try to get us to invest so admin can then run off. such is life on bitcoin. stunna did warn us.

Do you really need someone else to warn you? Is it that hard to judge on your own if you can trust a site?

seriously oldmate looks more and more like a shill account than a real investor. maybe this was all just a scam to try to get us to invest so admin can then run off. such is life on bitcoin. stunna did warn us.

No, knowing oldmate, he really isn't that. But we can do nothing more than be patient. Have faith that the site will return, it was starting to really grow so there would be no reason for the admin to run off at this point in time  Cheesy
Activity: 168
How much investment was from the people ? and how much was the supply of the house itself ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: