Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1023. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
What's the best kernel for this coin ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Just trying to be like you and HR!   Cool There are some heavy hitters on this forum!

YC

Well YC you where there in the early stage and im shure you accumulated a nice stash yourself!  You are a great supporter as wel.   We have allot of great supporters in DGB and Im shure there allot more silent supporters reading over here!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
come on guys leave a post in this link, every time you post we go to the top of the list and get more views to help digibyte.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=947000.new#new

Seems like nobody up for pump Wink
Will do tomorrow.  1:30 am now and alarm set in 6 hours..  im off for today! Goodnight

Thanks 24
legendary
come on guys leave a post in this link, every time you post we go to the top of the list and get more views to help digibyte.

I dont want a pump, I want exposure.

86 views already, maybe 6 of those 86 will want to buy some digibytes and will tell there friends about it.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Will do tomorrow.  1:30 am now and alarm set in 6 hours..  im off for today! Goodnight
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Well YC you where there in the early stage and im shure you accumulated a nice stash yourself!  You are a great supporter as wel.   We have allot of great supporters in DGB and Im shure there allot more silent supporters reading over here!
You guys were very smart about buying early! You deserve to be at the beach! Hope to be there following you stars!

YC

Here it is HR! One of my first posts in btctalk.
See you soon and we will drink a nice cold one on the beach!
19M of buy orders as well!

YC

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?
The execution of what the dev team has done is paying off. Crazy how a lot of other pump coins are now dead or just shells of what they were sold as. DGB is on the right path! Very excited about the future!

YC

All in all its been a great start to 2015 for Digibyte. EasyMiner, iOS Wallet, Multisig Web Wallet and a Tipbot that functions over multiple platforms. 99% of coins never release a single one of these projects and for the ones that do they usually come in the form of shady 3rd parties. All of that and we have seen a major price increase ontop of it all which will bring in alot of new eyes. Shaping up to be a good year for the team and long standing supporters.

Fantastic results from people who deliver.

I've said it before, and I'm sure to say it again, you guys are doing a bang-up job.

It's also great to see people who are also able to honestly and humbly tout their accomplishments for what they are (and in this case they are accomplishments indeed!) without coming off as being pompous and arrogant. That's a tough combination and is one more thing that speaks volumes for you all.

Here's to a great start to 2015 for DigiByte!!!

legendary

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
All in all its been a great start to 2015 for Digibyte. EasyMiner, iOS Wallet, Multisig Web Wallet and a Tipbot that functions over multiple platforms. 99% of coins never release a single one of these projects and for the ones that do they usually come in the form of shady 3rd parties. All of that and we have seen a major price increase ontop of it all which will bring in alot of new eyes. Shaping up to be a good year for the team and long standing supporters.

I've said it before, and I'm sure to say it again, you guys are doing a bang-up job.

It's also great to see people who are also able to honestly and humbly tout their accomplishments for what they are (and in this case they are accomplishments indeed!) without coming off as being pompous and arrogant. That's a tough combination and is one more thing that speaks volumes for you all.

It's up 50.77 % today when everything else is crashing!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Hey guys, lots of things are happening here Smiley I knew it would happen one day and things are just started rolling...

I have sold some of my coins that are bought for 6-9 SAT at the time, lol. Thanks to moolah dumping them on me at the time for free Cheesy...
I think slowly selling does not damage the raising price and it is good that someone else also can make some profit from DGB.
Let them have the opportunity Smiley It is good if the coin changes hand for the sake of price, come on dont be too greedy, dont keep all the DGBs for yourself, I would say 1 in 4-5 can be sold at these prices. Therefore it may help the distribution and price further Smiley

PS: Place the small sells on the sell wall, dont dump if possible, pls Smiley

Best,
Activity: 750
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Here's another sampling from back in September of last year with no-nonsense math as my basis. You could buy 2 to 3 times the amount on the open market that you could get for the same money mining, so why not! This was a no-brainer for anyone "crazy enough" to be mining in the first place, and was only the beginning for me - I couldn't help myself and was back buying with fiat well before that initially planned date in January, and I ended up with an average cost basis on everything bought that was below that 19 best price figure of that early September writing.

For the record, with the subsidy reduction of the last fork, the math is still the same, even at 70 satoshi.   Shocked

Current buyers are not late to the game by any means.  Cool

I was doing the math comparing sample current payout figures with their reported hashrates (not estimated network hashrates), and my conclusion was that DGB is trading in the market for about half of what it costs to mine, regardless of whether you’re using GPU or ASIS (in fact, SHA-256 is the most costly to mine), and that's only considering electricity operating costs and says nothing about ROI on hardware investment.

If you can directly buy DGB for half of what it costs to mine, then why not just directly buy DigiByte on the open market? The logical extension of that question is why not turn off all of your mining rigs (and save them) while buying at half the cost from others who are burning their rigs up?

I could shut off my mining and take the same money I’m using to pay my electric bill to BUY TWICE AS MUCH as I could mine with that same budget!

However, I’m a long term nut and can’t bring myself to shut down (that being said, none of my rigs are stressing, and they’re all running cool and efficient with a life expectancy of many years).

Nevertheless, I can “double” my production, ACTUALLY TRIPLE, or more (at 19, where I first bought, the figures were even better still) by simply buying in the open market with the money I’d have used to pay electricity and without any new hardware investment at all! Double my budget to expand production, but instead of using that money to pay for electricity, buy direct, and get twice as much as I would have by mining! That’s fantastic!

That’s what I’m doing. I “expanded” my mining budget by doubling the amount to be spent and took 4 months worth of that new money available for mining, bought BTC with fiat  (and BTC is cheap right now as well), and then simply bought DGB and got 8 MONTHS WORTH in the process! And got it now!

I really need to shut my rigs down for a few months and just buy, but liquidity is a problem – there isn’t much on the market to buy at these prices and you’ve got to be patient, very patient – and who knows how long sellers will be willing to sell at a loss (one thing’s for sure, things wear out, and as their mining capacity slowly goes off-line, I doubt very much they’ll be re-investing). I'll keep mining anyway, just to keep the rigs occupied and out of trouble Wink but if the math continues to justify it, you can count on me being back in January with another multi-month purchase.  Grin

Add: We all need to send scrxxx our most grateful thanks for helping to make this possible!   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

legendary
Hey guys, part of my plan to hit the 1 million cap in 24 hours is below.  Cheesy

Get in this thread and post some honest views, and some positive ones for digibyte if you believe in the coin, Jared and the team.

Keep it active guys, it will give us more exposure.

snakey

Here it is HR! One of my first posts in btctalk.
See you soon and we will drink a nice cold one on the beach!
19M of buy orders as well!

YC

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Ok guys im going to make a call for fun and say we hit 1 million market cap in the next 24 hours.

Cheesy
That's going too fast imo Snakey, let's slow those engines down a bit  Wink

I know its to fast, I'm just saying I think people will rush in and it could get there but come back down a little.

Lets see how close I get.

Cheesy
whatever will be the next floor, this is a pump and we all know what happens.. but still I can't see the roof..!
Jump to: