Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1022. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I am rich now Smiley from here whatevee extra coming Is for my retirement Smiley)))

You are a Lucky birth man Shocked i have to wait a bit longer Cheesy

Holding strong here and buy some extra its still cheap till 1000 sat Cool

Luck only helps the wise man, I have been shouting at people to buy DGB, if they listened, good for them...

121 wowww
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I am rich now Smiley from here whatevee extra coming Is for my retirement Smiley)))

Luck only helps the wise man, I have been shouting at people to buy DGB, if they listened, good for them...
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WOW! And to think I bought in under 10 sats   Tongue
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
DGB to 600 sat soon Tongue

hold¡¡
Activity: 252

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I wanted to share this beautiful picture I just made with everyone. Gawwd shes beautiful Smiley

Just bought 2 mil of digi. In it for the long hawl.

Vegas

Welcome!
Nice charts you showing there!
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 693
Hello All,
I hope this is an appropriate question since I'm mining only DigiByte right now using the noob software.
I'm hooking up a single antminer s5.
Should I go with Digihash or Blocks Factory? (narrowed to these based on google results & opinions)
I'm totally new at mining so please forgive my ignorance if I shouldn't be asking this here.

Thanks so much

Hmmm... if you want to support Digibyte development, I strongly suggest you to use Digihash. There is an automatic 3% fees (from my memory) which will help Digibyte to go further and faster in their development.

With Blocks factory, you will be at 1.5% fees, which is half less.

Now, you have all you need to make your choice : more profits for your own or more help to the dev team :p
Just think who does more for the currency..
Activity: 159
Hello All,
I hope this is an appropriate question since I'm mining only DigiByte right now using the noob software.
Should I go with Digihash or Blocks Factory? (narrowed to these based on google results & opinions)
I'm totally new at mining so please forgive my ignorance if I shouldn't be asking this here.

Thanks so much

Hmmm... if you want to support Digibyte development, I strongly suggest you to use Digihash. There is an automatic 3% fees (from my memory) which will help Digibyte to go further and faster in their development.

With Blocks factory, you will be at 1.5% fees, which is half less.

Now, you have all you need to make your choice : more profits for your own or more help to the dev team :p
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Well stick around just a short while longer, and I will personally email you with another screenshot. If 300% increase in 30 days is not enough??!? LOL. Youll see.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Why is anyone still buying this ShitCoin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I wanted to share this beautiful picture I just made with everyone. Gawwd shes beautiful Smiley

Just bought 2 mil of digi. In it for the long hawl.

Vegas

Activity: 224
We are very lucky to have someone like Jared. He is able to plan and execute.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Thanks so much
Jump to: