Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1018. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Congrats to Jared, the team, and everyone who has helped so far. I've followed DGB throughout the last year and saw the hard work being done even when DGB seemed to be low on the radar. DGB definitely deserves to shine. I'm really glad to see things taking off.

what exactly is sending this price soooo high??

For me it's the long term development over the past year. Devs that won't stop supporting it, adding multi algo so more can mine it, also creating easy miner so anyone can participate in mining as well. Looking forward the future projects coming up like the exchange etc. These devs are serious about continued development. The community is growing as well and that's a huge plus. All this time Jared and team have been in this thread responding with support, even when times were slow.
Activity: 535
Merit: 267
That day i met this coin at 19 sat

Looooool, same here, 15 sat 1month ago  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
$ 849,379 coinmarketcap.

3 more btc on cryptsy and we pass ripple.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Well done. I was skeptical of the investor. Clearly I was a fool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That day i met this coin at 19 sat
Activity: 280
Been with digibyte from the start and so glad I was, Glad to see price increasing but I will still hold Smiley
Activity: 392
Congrats to Jared, the team, and everyone who has helped so far. I've followed DGB throughout the last year and saw the hard work being done even when DGB seemed to be low on the radar. DGB definitely deserves to shine. I'm really glad to see things taking off.

what exactly is sending this price soooo high??
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 924
Just hit 150 sat on Bittrex!

YC
Activity: 786
We're about to have liftoff again.
legendary
going to sleep soon guys so please keep this thread active till tomorrow.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibyte-over-ripple-doge-947000

more exposure.

452 views already

http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/suggestions/6813757-digibyte-dgb

Get these votes counting again!  We all know they have a eye on us.  Let's get 750 votes!!
+1! Let's get at it on twitter Smiley

Twitter will be great.

Volume on okcoin is massive, if we can get on then we will really take off.

139 btc total on cryptsy, we just took over doge...next target ripple.

Shocked Digibyte take controll now, to the moon.....
Activity: 786
Guys, I'm pissed at dgb right now.  I was looking to buy more in the 20s, 30s, and 40s, but the price went up too damn fast!

On a side note, my wallet is stuck at 4 weeks behind (8 active connections), any ideas?  I just re-downloaded the client to make sure I'm on the latest and it didn't help.
Windows or OS X? Need to -reindex or -rescan from command line

Why would I need to reindex the chain?
legendary
http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/suggestions/6813757-digibyte-dgb

Get these votes counting again!  We all know they have a eye on us.  Let's get 750 votes!!

Twitter will be great.

Volume on okcoin is massive, if we can get on then we will really take off.

139 btc total on cryptsy, we just took over doge...next target ripple.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Guys, I'm pissed at dgb right now.  I was looking to buy more in the 20s, 30s, and 40s, but the price went up too damn fast!

On a side note, my wallet is stuck at 4 weeks behind (8 active connections), any ideas?  I just re-downloaded the client to make sure I'm on the latest and it didn't help.

seems like a good time to mention https://kickass.so/digibyte-bootstrap-dat-blocks-2015-02-04-blocks-0-555000-t10171940.html

should put you at about a week behind and will be much faster than having to resync the entire chain.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Windows or OS X? Need to -reindex or -rescan from command line

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Get these votes counting again!  We all know they have a eye on us.  Let's get 750 votes!!
Jump to: