Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1021. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
no one is selling in bulk, its getting harder to buy in the millions.

Agree coz nobody is selling in huge bulks, I love the DGB community and their behaviours. Love ya all Cheesy
I think it is time some of the DGBs will change hands and we will continue our journey soon again Smiley

Just take care of me where you become a millionaire hehe  Cheesy
Activity: 750
Merit: 500

Jared, hope you have some new projects to release soon to keep the ball rolling. Even if its a small project or even a nice update would bring in more buyers.

Well done Jared and team.

I probably shouldn't be doing this because it wont be ready for quite some time but...

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Agree coz nobody is selling in huge bulks, I love the DGB community and their behaviours. Love ya all Cheesy
I think it is time some of the DGBs will change hands and we will continue our journey soon again Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys we almost at 600k marketcap, keep it up as I asked for 1 million marketcap in 24 hours hehe.

Also I hope you big guys dont dump at 500 or 1000, obviously yes sell and make money but please do it in small amounts on different exchanges so there is no panic and everyone thinks something is wrong.

I would be holding most long term anyway and hope that Jared sets up something with overstock.com or someone similar

digibyte to the moon guys

Jared, hope you have some new projects to release soon to keep the ball rolling. Even if its a small project or even a nice update would bring in more buyers.

Good point (if you could see the age of my digibyte, you would be impressed, so i wont sell them in a blink of an eye)!
The max sell sat orders on crypty moved from around 200 sat this morning to 490 sat now!
Activity: 532

How is difficulty¿
legendary
$ 694,983    marketcap guys, I told you 1 million is coming.

Keep it up
legendary
Activity: 532
Whos buying like crazy? Were going to dump hard
legendary
Guys we almost at 600k marketcap, keep it up as I asked for 1 million marketcap in 24 hours hehe.

Also I hope you big guys dont dump at 500 or 1000, obviously yes sell and make money but please do it in small amounts on different exchanges so there is no panic and everyone thinks something is wrong.

I would be holding most long term anyway and hope that Jared sets up something with overstock.com or someone similar

digibyte to the moon guys

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 252
DGB is worth much more than 200sat, if you have your lesson from previous coins, nobody should dump no coins until 500 sat, otherwise they will lose and try buying back at higher price Smiley

Juicy prices, but I am on hold to 500 sat Smiley Anybody with me? Even if you sold, we are still heading to 500, so why sell ? Smiley
I dont like giving targets but it seems it is Cheesy

1000 is my target and still i think that is far to low!

Remember the plans from Jarred guys Digibyte as a worldwide payment.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
We have moved over 100 sat, I dont think it will go back down lower than 100, that was a critical point...
Lets see where we are headed. Spread the news.
Wow! We hit 120 for a second!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
DGB is worth much more than 200sat, if you have your lesson from previous coins, nobody should dump no coins until 500 sat, otherwise they will lose and try buying back at higher price Smiley

Juicy prices, but I am on hold to 500 sat Smiley Anybody with me? Even if you sold, we are still heading to 500, so why sell ? Smiley

Gotta agree with you. DGB was under the radar for a long time. Of course i'm tempted to sell some, but why should I? I'm in this for longterm. And that means buy, hold and support.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary

It could have been really nice to see some news from JARED on the developments, or an update or a release Smiley
Then I would say, we would be heading that 1000 target just today Cheesy
legendary
We have moved over 100 sat, I dont think it will go back down lower than 100, that was a critical point...
Lets see where we are headed. Spread the news.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 252
I am rich now Smiley from here whatevee extra coming Is for my retirement Smiley)))

You are a Lucky birth man Shocked i have to wait a bit longer Cheesy

Holding strong here and buy some extra its still cheap till 1000 sat Cool

Luck only helps the wise man, I have been shouting at people to buy DGB, if they listened, good for them...

I was lucky i bought a few at 20   Cool

but also at 30/40/50/60 and buy more all day long Smiley
Activity: 750
heh wishing I had the funds to be able to as much as you guys Cheesy
legendary

Jump to: