Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1067. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
This is a great step forward! Granny-proofing crypto is exactly what needs to happen if we are to be adopted by the masses. Well done Digibyte team.

Of course they think about the real problems here!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
This is a great step forward! Granny-proofing crypto is exactly what needs to happen if we are to be adopted by the masses. Well done Digibyte team.
Activity: 658
Right now would be a great time for a video explaining this... Make it so my grandma would understand mining Smiley

Yes, for sure!

We are working on developing one as we speak. We figure it is going to take a few weeks to get things smoothed out with the miner before we start promoting it to people outside of the digital currency community.

Cool looking forward to it!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Right now would be a great time for a video explaining this... Make it so my grandma would understand mining Smiley

Yes, for sure!

We are working on developing one as we speak. We figure it is going to take a few weeks to get things smoothed out with the miner before we start promoting it to people outside of the digital currency community.
Activity: 658
legendary
I'm Dutch so English isn't my main language but something seems wrong here doesn't it?

It is asking if you have installed the SDK for Nvidia or AMD & your correct graphics card drivers.
legendary
Introducing ★★DigiHash Easy Miner★★ Beta v1.0
Note: This is beta software that gets smarter & adapts (learns mining configs & hardware profiles) as time goes on
Many card profiles & configs will not be in the system today, but with your help will be their very soon

What is DigiHash Easy Miner?

DigiHash Easy Miner is software designed to make mining DigiByte on Windows with a CPU & GPU as simple as:

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe
3) Enter DGB address from wallet & start mining on DigiHash.co

Works with AMD & NVIDIA cards & CPU's

Note: This software is not required, nor will it ever be required to mine DigiByte. This is simply a tool to make it easier for beginners.

Hmmm, I wanted to test your miner... but the download link you provided give me this message : This page can't be displayed. If this is one more time the server related to your website (and it seems to be), you have to change of provider because there is too much services unavailability weeks after weeks.

Tested with Firefox, IE and Chrome... this is a server related issue.

Like my SDK pciture I posted here's bad english once again. Whatsup with that?

We apologize, one of our developers was installing an SSL certificate on the DigiByte website and added an rewrite rule to https:// which broke the link. It is fixed now.
Activity: 518
Note: This is beta software that gets smarter & adapts (learns mining configs & hardware profiles) as time goes on
Many card profiles & configs will not be in the system today, but with your help will be their very soon

DigiHash Easy Miner is software designed to make mining DigiByte on Windows with a CPU & GPU as simple as:

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe

Note: This software is not required, nor will it ever be required to mine DigiByte. This is simply a tool to make it easier for beginners.

Hmmm, I wanted to test your miner... but the download link you provided give me this message : This page can't be displayed. If this is one more time the server related to your website (and it seems to be), you have to change of provider because there is too much services unavailability weeks after weeks.

Like my SDK pciture I posted here's bad english once again. Whatsup with that?
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe

Activity: 518
I'm Dutch so English isn't my main language but something seems wrong here doesn't it?

Activity: 432
Merit: 250
i havent mined any coins since ....i got into crypto... im so excited to try this software...
is there any chance my computer will crash?...im afraid because i have many other coins on it..

Your computer should be fine. If you have any concerns make sure to back up all your coin wallets. And as they say if data does not exist in at least 3 separate physical locations, it is not backed up properly.

okay...i already save all the wallet.dat of my coins in USB...
thanks a lot for the help..
legendary
i havent mined any coins since ....i got into crypto... im so excited to try this software...
is there any chance my computer will crash?...im afraid because i have many other coins on it..

Your computer should be fine. If you have any concerns make sure to back up all your coin wallets. And as they say if data does not exist in at least 3 separate physical locations, it is not backed up properly.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
How many DGBs that will make with Qubit 20 khash/s average in a day or for a specified period of time?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
legendary
Congrats to the team!

I've installed the software and everything is running great, but what is the payment threshold set at?

HCP
We need to double check that on the pool. Last I checked it might be 70 DGB. We should probably lower it for CPU miners.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Congrats to the team!

I've installed the software and everything is running great, but what is the payment threshold set at?

HCP
legendary
I have been looking at the OKcoin "voting" list and i see that Digibyte is now number 1!
I think Dogecoin had some bot votes so they deleted it  Grin.
http://okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276410-general/filters/top

I tweeted to  Changpeng Zhao ,Owner/admin of OKcoin.

RT!
https://twitter.com/Alttrade/status/555703722073153536

This is a great start here. However, Jared himself has to contact them with a very formal statement and maybe even with a collaborative work proposal.
That will take their attention. Jared is the one who needs take the lead on these kind of formal invitations and proposals.

I seriously have no doubt if Jared clarifies his intentions for DGB in a very formal way, OKCoin has no reason not to add DGB and do a collaborative work together with that $250k fund, if possible.

Jared, have you done anything about that? Thank you.

We are planning approaching several digital currency companies such as OKCoin once a few more key pieces of DigiByte infrastructure have fallen in to place. Which we are getting close to.

We have several projects underway right now and we are talking with several different people. When the time is right we will make this happen. This will occur sooner rather than later.

Thanks for getting things started! They definitely want to see a demand from the community!

This part where I am mostly interested in. I had to make my own guess about putting things together, but now it is confirmed by you. Now I can free my mind Smiley

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
This is some great stuff where average joe can get in with!
I'm running it atm at my laptop and it works for me so far but yeah,,Not getting allot with my 2g laptop card.

Great job Jared & team!
Excited for the coming months!
legendary
Well done Jared and the team. This will help a lot of newbies learn how to mine DGB right away.
Imagine when everybody gives reference to DGB to start mining due to its simplicity. This will definitely help in the long term.

You have re-freshened me about DGB, that is why we, community needs updates in a regular base before the wires broken.
Once wires are damaged, it is much difficult to make it up again.

Again, Thank you! Long live JARED! Cheesy

PS: Waiting the linux version ASAP.

legendary

1) Download

2) Install digihash.exe

Our goal is to begin bringing in many new users through some of the marketing campaigns we are planning with this software. We want to make DigiByte mining as simple and as easy to do as possible for a beginner.

How does it work?

DigiHash auto-detects your computers hardware (AMD, NVIDIA, CPU) & then connects to a central server to download the appropriate mining software and references the appropriate configuration and begins mining. All with one click of a button.

For the first few days & weeks most configurations for miners will not be optimized in the initial miners database on the server as their is literally thousands of combinations for hardware.

This is where we can use your help!

We need people today to download the miner & run it even if it does not mine properly for your specific card type. This is the only way we can gather the unique hardware identifier for your specific mining hardware. This is done automatically in the background and sent to the server.

From their we can start matching configs with hardware ID's over the next few weeks.

Please email [email protected] with your specific card model & manufacturer, the mining software & version you have optimized & the config you are using that gets the best results. There will also be a trace ID displayed you can report to us so we can confirm your hardware ID and config with.

Once the config is in the database it will work for everyone and help out bring new miners on board.

We also will be releasing a Wiki later today where you can also submit hardware configurations.

Future Upgrade Plans
Support for Linux & Mac OSX
ASIC support
Auto tuning widget & manual controls for intensity, threads etc
Facelift

Remember this is a version 1 beta built entirely from the ground up for DigiByte. Be patient as it will get smarter as time goes on & a user will not have to keep downloading new versions.

Cheers!

Jump to: