Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1063. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Great it can use a lot more promotion in my opinion finally something for non technical crypto fans (like me)

Thx 24hralttrade Wink

This is a beta, promotion will come when everything is ready to roll out.
For now it´s collecting as much data as it can get.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Great it can use a lot more promotion in my opinion finally something for non technical crypto fans (like me)

Thx 24hralttrade Wink
Can some make this one in Dutch so we can add it to Dutch section?

Yes,will do
Can some make this one in Dutch so we can add it to Dutch section?

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Euros don't help me much here in the States and I'm not aware of other USD to DGB bridges yet, though I could just be out of the loop.

https://www.cryptsy.com/

You buy BTC and convert to DGB. Couldn't be easier.  Wink

Activity: 658

Try this one out yesterday.must say great invention Shocked

Also very curious for the 250k projects, Any news?

Thank you! We are working to refine it. This all works in to our larger marketing strategy. We will become the go to source for new people coming into the digital currency landscape.

Awesome! Do we have an eta on when we can expect more on this?

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Are they removing paycoin?

I dont kno who you meant, but any exchange should definitely remove XPY.
legendary
Activity: 840
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Digibyte  also have litebit as a euro-dgb processor.

Euros don't help me much here in the States and I'm not aware of other USD to DGB bridges yet, though I could just be out of the loop.

Quote from: halinyo
That price is monthly based. "Add your altcoin to our default secure cloud platform. Price is monthly!"

Gragh. I didn't catch that. Good save. I still think it might be worth keeping in mind at least. Maybe in the short-term run up to another big DGB project completion we could pay for a few months temporarily to help barrier to entry?

Yep, that might help, but for now I would suggest we wait for the dev team to release some of the really important stuff, like marketing platform, usd exchanges etc.

PS: Today is a bad day for XPM, FTC, TRC/BTC pairs @btce, they will be removed. I think this is so good for altcoins. People will finally stop buying those coins for high prices they dont deserve. There DGB deserves much better. Namecoin, Novacoin may follow the same pattern later on.... So here I suggest, buy Litecoin, Peercoin and DigiByte. I actually wonder if BTC-e will ever add DigiByte one day? They will be looking for alternatives.

DGB doesn't have enough volume for them to accept us, even if we had like 100btc volume a day it would still be really hard to get there.
But maybe one day they will.... Grin
legendary

That price is monthly based. "Add your altcoin to our default secure cloud platform. Price is monthly!"

Gragh. I didn't catch that. Good save. I still think it might be worth keeping in mind at least. Maybe in the short-term run up to another big DGB project completion we could pay for a few months temporarily to help barrier to entry?

Yep, that might help, but for now I would suggest we wait for the dev team to release some of the really important stuff, like marketing platform, usd exchanges etc.

PS: Today is a bad day for XPM, FTC, TRC/BTC pairs @btce, they will be removed. I think this is so good for altcoins. People will finally stop buying those coins for high prices they dont deserve. There DGB deserves much better. Namecoin, Novacoin may follow the same pattern later on.... So here I suggest, buy Litecoin, Peercoin and DigiByte. I actually wonder if BTC-e will ever add DigiByte one day? They will be looking for alternatives.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

legendary
Let's get on another payment service!!! Cointopay is offering to add any crypto to their lineup for 25 Euros. 25. That's dinner. That's nothing. I'm not entirely sure who uses Cointopay; they're a Dutch company so maybe any Dutch DGB enthusiasts might be able to shed some light on this? Even if they're not a huge processor, just being able to say we have a DGB-friendly processor is a good step. Even more importantly, they use Payeer for incoming fiat which gives us a fiat-to-DGB bridge. Seriously. 25 Euros. This is a steal. I'll throw in. Who's with me?

I do not know how that will be good for DGB at the moment? Because we do not really have a good market liquidation yet.
It may be a waste at this very moment. But in the future, always an option to consider if they are good enough.

DGB deserves better, shapeshift is my target Cheesy
Let's get on another payment service!!! Cointopay is offering to add any crypto to their lineup for 25 Euros. 25. That's dinner. That's nothing. I'm not entirely sure who uses Cointopay; they're a Dutch company so maybe any Dutch DGB enthusiasts might be able to shed some light on this? Even if they're not a huge processor, just being able to say we have a DGB-friendly processor is a good step. Even more importantly, they use Payeer for incoming fiat which gives us a fiat-to-DGB bridge. Seriously. 25 Euros. This is a steal. I'll throw in. Who's with me?

I'm a dutchman but i didnt heard anything about them..  will check is out tonight what they offer.  25 is a steal to get on a good payment processor.
Digibyte  also have litebit as a euro-dgb processor.
Butt when it looks good! I'm in Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

Try this one out yesterday.must say great invention Shocked

Also very curious for the 250k projects, Any news?

Thank you! We are working to refine it. This all works in to our larger marketing strategy. We will become the go to source for new people coming into the digital currency landscape.
legendary
24 caught wind of a conversation I was having with Shapeshift over twitter and suggested getting DGB on their service. I think this is a great idea and am contacting them now. Has anyone else touched base with them about adding DGB?
Shapeshift would be a great platform for DigiByte to be added to! Lets get every one to contact them & send them tweets!

Seems like they really care about VOLUME, Jared, which we dont have a lot these days. I think it will come along with the usd exchange and new marketing platform when we have. And you could also try offering them some money for their service maybe to see what their price is? Smiley
legendary
24 caught wind of a conversation I was having with Shapeshift over twitter and suggested getting DGB on their service. I think this is a great idea and am contacting them now. Has anyone else touched base with them about adding DGB?
Shapeshift would be a great platform for DigiByte to be added to! Lets get every one to contact them & send them tweets!
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Man. Could have made mad BTC trading DGB e last few months. 
legendary
DigiByte Timeline

November 29th, 2014: DigiByte officially announces a $250,000 private investment to build services around the DigiByte network as well as a strategic partnership with Tofugear Ltd of Hong Kong and a new office presence in Hong Kong.  Read Announcement Here

January 10th, 2015: DigiByte turns one year old.

January 16th, 2015: DigiByte releases DigiHash Easy Miner for beginners. Read Release Post

Connect With DigiByte
Keep Up With The Latest DigiByte News & Updates

Hey, just a heads up, it says $250,00. Cheers.
Thanks for catching that! Smiley
Jump to: