Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1071. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Wow bitcoin is taking a beating  Shocked,  But i think this is the last floor.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Vote for Digibyte on BTC38: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Digibyte is ranked 39 for the moment, lets go to the top Smiley

Can't seem to vote atm, system is busy or something.

Do you have trading background? There are conditions to vote.

Let's also vote for DigiByte here, we just got listed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915569.140
Activity: 772
Looking at the voting section in BTC38.com DGB have a long way to go to become number one post it on reddit, twitter and facebook or in other crypto site DGB is still young and much more to be gain.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Do you have trading background? There are conditions to vote.
Activity: 518

Activity: 750
Yeah for sure they are to big.

You can make each of them linked to Digibyte.co section. And use them as a header in the OP.
Making them smaller as we speak. BRB
legendary
What about something like this?

This is a great idea!

If we can make them smaller, maybe stack them horizontally. The idea is so the user does not have to scroll down & they can created a quick link.

Or do you mean as a header for each section? That could work as well.

What does everyone else think?
What about something like this?

updated
Because i dont know what font digibyte uses i cant get it better as this.
Anybody knows what font Digibyte uses?  Jared?
Jared in order to finish this i need to know what font is used for Digibyte.

The font is "roboto." The capital D & B is "magento"

Here is an updated one we just made:

to much space  Wink

Thanks! Great work  Cheesy
Anything else you need?
legendary

The font is "roboto." The capital D & B is "magento"

Here is an updated one we just made:

To much space  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

If we can get on this website it will help digibyte a lot, these guys buy up hard if they like a coin.

Everyone vote if you want digibyte to succeed, we need more exposure and this is a start.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Activity: 335
   ofcourse dgb depend on btc ..
    except we has dgb/usd exchange ..
    when btc to 100$ 50$   will dgb also 20 statoshi

If you look at the Digibyte website, they are working on a DGB/USD exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Have to agree with DigiByte's philosophy. So far so good as far as avoiding the P&D.

We dont want day traders getting involved with DGB, at least not yet.
Activity: 275
    ofcourse dgb depend on btc ..
    except we has dgb/usd exchange ..
    when btc to 100$ 50$   will dgb also 20 statoshi
legendary
The DigiByte website will be offline for a few hours while we make some much needed upgrades to the server.
legendary
Nice to see some fresh blood here Grin

I just wanted to agree with the idea that the OP post in this thread really needs to be cleaned and spruced up.
Also, it might be nice if we got a new thread title ( We didn't have a "Happy Birthday DGB!" Thread title? What a missed opportunity!  Huh )

Also, maybe we could get a kind of behind the scenes look at what happens in your offices, or just what you all do in general. That would make great, if difficult to produce well, material for the youtube channel.

This is a very good suggestion. Make people feel like they are apart of something other than this forum community. Making people feel involved in DGB day to day operations would be great. Developer segments are big hits. It will also boost community trust (not like you need any more from most of us.)

I agree in principal with the above. The OP should be kept updated with relevant and pertinent information. That is something that takes very little time and is really inexcusable if not done – in a real life boardroom the members of the board would not stand for such neglect, or would they?

We are increasingly seeing more and more people clamoring for information about the startups in L.A. and Hong Kong and just basic stuff like what’s going on behind the scenes. This should not be surprising to anyone – stock owners would never leave the board members alone in peace if they did not report on what they were doing, or would they?

It’s getting to the point where we’re beginning to see outright heckling. That’s something that is called "shouting down" in the British Parliament. There’s a very long tradition of shouting down the PM who's lost confidence, and the best way to lose confidence is by not informing on what you are doing. In the British parliamentary system, this kind of “heckling” is considered to be part of 100's of years of HONORABLE democratic tradition (so we should be careful with who we call trolls and how we treat others who are just "raising their voices" a bit).

A good business is forthcoming with information. That is not to say that secrets are revealed or that key strategies are given away; it is only to say that what can be disseminated is disseminated. Sharing information with investors is a necessary fact if a publicly held business wants to survive. The L.A. and Hong Kong operations are known facts, so where is the information supporting those facts? Where are the pictures? Where are the people? What’s going on with the Core DigiByte Team? The additional contributors? The merchants accepting DigiByte? What’s the latest press release?

Where is everyone? What is everyone doing? Or has everyone vanished, and is it that the only thing really left is this forum and its contributors?

Are we really a part of something other than this forum community?

And to think that it really takes oh so few hours a week to keep the information flow going, and when you think about what important returns you get out of such limited effort, again, one must work hard to fight off that “negligence” word that invades one’s mind at the thought of the incredible harm being done by not keeping the community (DGB 'stock' holders) informed as well as can possibly be done.

To put it mildly, it’s hard to understand.

Sad  Shocked  Huh  Embarrassed  Undecided  Cry

thats my point INFORMATION
Thank you all for your input!

There are some great suggestions here. We are working around the clock on several projects right now. But we understand the importance of keeping everyone involved here & up to date. Video's are a great way to do this, but we only have so many hours in the day and limited resources.

One of the things we are working on to set ourselves apart in the crypto community is to not release or talk about a specific projects until they are completed. To many coins over promise and underdeliver.  We want to earn a reputation as "doers" in the crypto community. We also do not want the copy cats to copy us before we have a chance to make a huge impact.

Another thing we have noticed is if we, or anyone else pre-announces an announcement or a specific date more speculators will buy in and then dump a day or two later in hopes of a quick buck. We want to avoid this & create a nice gradual rise.

With extreme volatility consumers lose faith and are scared away. Simply look at BTC & Paycoin right now. Although it is an insult to Bitcoin to mention Paycoin in the same sentence.

In response to Halinyo's question, the short answer is no, DGB's success is not completely dependent on Bitcoin. However, it can help it or hurt it, especially at this point in time.

It really feels that with Bitcoin going down so much a lot more people are looking into alternative currencies. We definitely need to capitalize on this. Making more posts around the forum talking about DigiByte is one way to do this for sure. Feel free to drop a reference to DigiByte on other threads when ever you see fit.

Also, if anyone wants to write up some talking points as to why you should choose DigiByte, we can give out some DigiByte bounties. We are working on these things as well. But the more we can mobilize the community the faster we can grow.

Thanks again everyone for your continued support! Things are looking good for 2015!

Jump to: