Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1070. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary
I noticed that the USD/DGB exchange is now 85% complete. Was it always at 85%? I remember seeing it at 60%.

Could this be next?

YC

It was %85 for so long already !
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 924
I noticed that the USD/DGB exchange is now 85% complete. Was it always at 85%? I remember seeing it at 60%.

Could this be next?

YC
legendary
DigiByte is officially turning 1 year old today! DigiByte was successfully launched on January 10th 2014 at 12 PM MST. This marks 12 months of consistent, committed development. As such we fit in perfectly on this list. We are here to stay for the long haul.

Over the course of the past 12 months DigiByte has endured 3 separate hard forks, several updates and a very turbulent alt coin market. Through all this DigiByte is emerging as a dedicated leader in the digital currency space. We are working on several exciting projects to push DigiByte forward in 2015 and we are very excited for what the future holds!

We are very committed to the long term success of DigiByte and we warmly welcome everyone into the Digibyte community!

Yes i did mine Digibyte on launch, i sonce sold all my DGB and put it into NXT, i may buy a few more and hold on to them, but there are so many coins to choose from and i have been steering towards 2.0 currencies personally, but i wish you well for your endevaour.

Thank you! The definition of "2.0" is an interesting discussion. Many projects can be considered 2.0 systems including DigiByte.

This also indicates what I have said previously. There are too many coins out there, and you have to choose one to invest mostly. That is why those coins I made in the list is an opponent for DGB Wink

What is 2.0? and how DGB can be counted as 2.0?
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Was a bit bored today. Maybe you can use them, maybe not. Let me know.

Awesome work Smiley You have used my signature Cheesy Copyright Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

https://www.tradingview.com/v/8ss69KFu/

I think this is a nice chart. Around 200 is a nice support level and i think this is tested these weeks.
The first month of a new year is always a bad month.(Me as a merchant can tell you,Januari is always the month where you need to "survive").People are only spending money on things that are or PRIOR 1 or it's really cheap with discounts etc.
Everybody spended there money in the holidays of December and waiting for some new fiat to come at the end of this month.

Let's welcome them with some free Digibytes like we discussed earlier on this thread.

Activity: 518
Was a bit bored today. Maybe you can use them, maybe not. Let me know.

legendary
Activity: 840
I can't find anything good about it. MYR is a coin that never went to Brazil and RDD... no idea.

Current problem is: BTC sucks and all alts are depending on BTC.
legendary
What is great about RDD and MYR?

Those list of mine is not because only they are great. It is a random list, not an investment list.
But takes attention of investors and keep them busy. But fairly good coins.
legendary
Activity: 840
What is great about RDD and MYR?
legendary
Vote for Digibyte on BTC38: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Digibyte is ranked 39 for the moment, lets go to the top Smiley

Can't seem to vote atm, system is busy or something.

Do you have trading background? There are conditions to vote.

Let's also vote for DigiByte here, we just got listed: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=915569.140

AGAIN

Voted and written to the post. Good for show off Smiley
Definitely, we need professional advertisement techs... This way you will only call trolls and day traders Wink
We need to show that DGB is the best candidate for the future use and long term investment. To do this,
we need to use professional channels, maybe even pay for it if that is worth.

AGAIN

A few coins are really a threat for DGB in the long term. We have to do much better than them and get the money flow to the DGB.
My list of opponents in the order of being a threat: NXT, LTC, XRP, RDD, DOGE, BLK, MYR. These coins are the ones moving a decent volume in total.
And DGB does not seem like an alternative to them for most of the investors, yet. We have to change this with great marketing and tech skills. Sorry, but this won't happen with spamming BCT threads and it may even be understood differently and may lead people hating DGB.
Wow bitcoin is taking a beating  Shocked,  But i think this is the last floor.

Well, I think it may not be the last one.
From here there is no predictions.
It can go 1$ or 1k$. Imagine if those millionaire accounts dump in one night.
Good bye BTC! We need a new BTC, that should be DGB Smiley That is a plan Wink

Best plan I have seen this year Smiley
legendary

Well, I think it may not be the last one.
From here there is no predictions.
It can go 1$ or 1k$. Imagine if those millionaire accounts dump in one night.
Good bye BTC! We need a new BTC, that should be DGB Smiley That is a plan Wink
I think we will see $120 for BTC. Carnage is not over.

YC

I believe Jared attempted this before, but there were privacy issues before. Jared may be able to chime in further.

YC

Have we ever done a thunderclap campaign?
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvPfuV00-1k
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Vote for Digibyte on BTC38: http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Digibyte is ranked 39 for the moment, lets go to the top Smiley

Can't seem to vote atm, system is busy or something.

Do you have trading background? There are conditions to vote.

Oke didn't know that, cheers for clearing that up.
Jump to: