Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1125. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
thanks  Smiley it really works , I went from 18mh to 24mhs with my 280x without changing anything
[/quote]

29mh/s with my 280x ^^ driver 13.2 and 14.9
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Okay, if I were the producer, director, I'd get an auditorium (or a very big room), create an everything black backdrop, and put up a white board on the opposite side of the stage from the lectern, a large light, bright Power Point presentation in the middle, and Jared telling us about what's going on and how it all relates to DigiByte's long term strategic vision.

That's a really good idea! +1... nah, +100!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
AMD OMEGA driver gets you around 8Mh/s more on Groestl-Myr ALGO. AMD R9 Series!!!
HAPPY MINING @ ALL

which graphic card are you using , I only get 18mh with my 280x , where can you download this omega driver and your sgminer

My one: R9 sapphire 290 OC.....

Miner here: http://www.relink.us/f/ad07e44dbda312eb667ba0c7f921c6
Driver here: AMD R9 Series => http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/

Good luck.

thanks  Smiley it really works , I went from 18mh to 24mhs with my 280x without changing anything
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Good to see the fork went off without a hitch. Win64 wallet is running great.

I'm a big fan of digibyte and would love to see an updated video from jared outlining whats happening now and whats next for digibyte.
The hard fork is a perfect time to release a vid. Jared could begin with the reasoning behind the fork then segue into new offices(digipay) & the future plans.

If we want to reach the masses we need to utilize main stream media channels Smiley

Yup this would be a great time... I don't need him to be on here everyday but this would be a great time for a video

I heartily agree with you guys, but he might be waiting for the 1 year anniversary. I'd say do both, even if, or perhaps especially since they'd be close in time and would serve to support and build on each other. A video now, and another one on the first birthday!

(Will it be an anniversary or a birthday? Huh )

Flex those muscles and capitalize with some hot PR.

Edit:

Okay, if I were the producer, director, I'd get an auditorium (or a very big room), create an everything black backdrop, and put up a white board on the opposite side of the stage from the lectern, a large light, bright Power Point presentation in the middle, and Jared telling us about what's going on and how it all relates to DigiByte's long term strategic vision.

Activity: 658

I'm a big fan of digibyte and would love to see an updated video from jared outlining whats happening now and whats next for digibyte.
The hard fork is a perfect time to release a vid. Jared could begin with the reasoning behind the fork then segue into new offices(digipay) & the future plans.

If we want to reach the masses we need to utilize main stream media channels Smiley

Yup this would be a great time... I don't need him to be on here everyday but this would be a great time for a video
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Just support 16, unless your one of them 'pumper-dumpers' Less chatter here.. more market play. k? Thnx.

Just for you, I have placed 16 million buy at Bittrex. Go ahead.
If you need more, then let me know. I have BTC, you have DGB!  Kiss Wink

If you need, I can also place at cryptsy another 30million. All for yoa!

I just hate seeing holes in the books, 16 was gone from cryptsy for a while.. it makes it look really shotty when theres holes like that, theres support there now. ^5

Alright, I have given enough time for you.  Cool removing the buy order from bittrex.
If there is anybody here to sell at 16 SAT, let me know ASAP, I can place at bittrex and you can sell as you wish Smiley
This offer is valid for 1 hour from the post made.

Edit: Removed.
Activity: 196

Just support 16, unless your one of them 'pumper-dumpers' Less chatter here.. more market play. k? Thnx.

Also let me know if you are not gonna dump, then I will remove and invest something else.
I am full of DGB, too many... you cannot just imagine Cheesy

I dont have DGB left, I let it all go at 24-25 a few weeks back.. I'm hoping vol grows, if so.. I'll gladly get back in . theres no reason it shouldent here soon. ( not today kinda soon.. but mabey a lil while, till then.. I'll just watch & post silly cat pix )

I just hate seeing holes in the books, 16 was gone from cryptsy for a while.. it makes it look really shotty when theres holes like that, theres support there now. ^5
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Also let me know if you are not gonna dump, then I will remove and invest something else.
I am full of DGB, too many... you cannot just imagine Cheesy
I plan on it, unless volume goes up. Show me consistent 20+ BTC vol a day, Ill pay to get in that fun.. it its just not being traded alot right now.. hopefully that changes, it seemingly should.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
all that negativity
SPREAD LOVE get DGB!
 Come one!
I been out from weeks ago.. Im just watchin.
Then stay out Smiley lifeles kid
I will absolutely get back in tho, if volume goes up.
I been out from weeks ago.. Im just watchin.

16 youre break/even point?Smiley
I will support some. i know you will dump Smiley
Release Premined coin with nifty robo-logo: CHECK
Travel the world on premine: CHECK
Fork To multi Algo : CHECK
Almost mess up Investors P&D 3 weeks early: CHECK
Have cool Mobile App: CHECK
Have a Reliable Block Explorer....*Le Sigh*

You are so ignored, what a looser...

For the Dutch,I accept Digibyte
Vanaf vandaag kun je bij House of blue jeans betalen met Digibyte!
Binnenkort hoop ik ook Digibyte te kunnen accepteren via mijn webshop maar dat is op dit moment helaas nog niet mogelijk.

I see DigiByte is in good company on that list!

Cool  hoping that my webshop works ASAP

kan je litepaid niet mailen of dat dit kan via je website?
Ik ben bezig met litepaid. mijn webhost mijnwinkel.nl accepteerd litepaid nog niet maar de aanvraag is er wel.
I'm busy with litepaid. they are working to get it to my webshop host.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Jump to: