Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1122. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
With microsoft accepting bitcoin. Is there any plan for a windows mobile wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
lol, nope.. honest Q, 1:06 AM was the last p/o.. unless the hashers moved to a different pool, or my wallet is messed up. I dont know abt the other algos, I dont mine 'em, so not sure if their ok or not.

I dont know, I just sit and watch and post funny cat pictures Smiley

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LMAOFF
I love you man, CryptoLTD Cheesy

BTW, nobody wants to sell DigiByte, with the lessened rewards, now it is a bit difficult to collect more DGB Smiley
I placed some more spare BTC, but did not get filled as I expected.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
lol, nope.. honest Q, 1:06 AM was the last p/o.. unless the hashers moved to a different pool, or my wallet is messed up. I dont know abt the other algos, I dont mine 'em, so not sure if their ok or not.

I dont know, I just sit and watch and post funny cat pictures Smiley
Are there any issues with http://digihash.co/ Gro pool not paying out from roughly 1AM EST forward? P/O's were pretty regular & then just stopped.

Are there any issues with http://digihash.co/ Gro pool not paying out from roughly 1AM EST forward? P/O's were pretty regular & then just stopped.
Activity: 924
Let's tweet this!

YC

is digibit the same as multibit? but than for digibyte?
Yes. It is our first desktop solution that allows a user to download a wallet and receive their first DigiBytes within a couple minutes. This will become more important as time goes on.
legendary
Yes. It is our first desktop solution that allows a user to download a wallet and receive their first DigiBytes within a couple minutes. This will become more important as time goes on.

I agree with Jared, soon the wallets will turn into mobiles and multibit, digibit style applications will gain much more importance for fast transactions when you get into a coffee shop etc..., for daily use. I think focusing on the daily use of DGB is very important in terms of many things. Maybe later on, Jared will start up a Digicard, or DigiSpend or DigiPay, or DigiBuy, where you can have a gadget, device (not only phone, but if you have a smart phone, you may be able to pay with a scanner like a QR code maybe) filled with DGB to your personal wallet address, so that you can buy anything on the day you went out Wink beers, coffee, ticket, online shopping (should be the easiest), all other brick and mortars. Desktop applications will only be like a safe where you can hold the rest of your valuable DGBs, and send a bit of DGBs to your phones, gadgets for daily use, only for the day Smiley Lets see. Future is bright with DigiByte.
They are already in the works Smiley

I knew it Smiley but you now confirmed. Great job Jared, keep it up.
I believe DGB is the future and I also believe that if we/you can make use of DGB, you will be the new king ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

I agree with Jared, soon the wallets will turn into mobiles and multibit, digibit style applications will gain much more importance for fast transactions when you get into a coffee shop etc..., for daily use. I think focusing on the daily use of DGB is very important in terms of many things. Maybe later on, Jared will start up a Digicard, or DigiSpend or DigiPay, or DigiBuy, where you can have a gadget, device (not only phone, but if you have a smart phone, you may be able to pay with a scanner like a QR code maybe) filled with DGB to your personal wallet address, so that you can buy anything on the day you went out Wink beers, coffee, ticket, online shopping (should be the easiest), all other brick and mortars. Desktop applications will only be like a safe where you can hold the rest of your valuable DGBs, and send a bit of DGBs to your phones, gadgets for daily use, only for the day Smiley Lets see. Future is bright with DigiByte.
They are already in the works Smiley
legendary

legendary
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 750
So what are DEVs doing recently?

We would be glad for everyone to help us test DigiBit!

Introducing ★★ DigiBit★★  v0.1.0

This wallet is still being tested, please transfer small amounts at first until we officially release it.

What is DigiBit? DigiBit is a DigiByte port of the MultiBit Bitcoin wallet. The key advantage of DigiBit is it does not require a new user to download the entire DigiByte chain. It syncs with the network by downloading the block headers only very quickly. Just as satoshi specified in the original white paper (simplified payment verification).

MultiBit is a secure, lightweight, international Bitcoin wallet for Windows, MacOS and Linux

MultiBit makes performing Bitcoin transactions quick and simple
MultiBit comes in a variety of languages because Bitcoin is without borders
MultiBit is free to download and is open source (MIT license)
MultiBit is easy to install
https://multibit.org/

Download the OSX DMG Wallet here: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/digibit-0.1.0.dmg

Download Windows Wallet here: http://www.digibyte.co/sites/digibyte.co/files/digibit-0.1.0-windows-setup.exe

GitHub Source: https://github.com/digibyte/digibit

Installed it but dont like it.

After the install it showed 0 DGB balance and the GUI looks like an alpha from Win 3.1

I agree but I also dont think any multiplatform wallet looks particularly stunning bar the rare exception. Digibit is more aimed towards the casual user or the guys that dont want to wait hours and use up several gb of their hard drive space syncing the core wallet, with digibit they can be up sending and recieving DGB in a matter of minutes.

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Good to hear, something is improving! keep up the good work!
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Blazing fast from windows 64bit wallet to Digibit and back. Syncronized in 2 minutes.
legendary
Tested on windows 7 x64

Installing is good
syncs in 1 minute
Receiving Digibytes from Android wallet:  Transaction showing in 3 seconds  Shocked( Edit:make that 1.5 seconds)  received them in 2 minutes
Sending back same thing,all works fine.

GUI indeed needs some improvements.

Tested successful 2 times sending & receiving. 

Thanks for testing!
Tested on windows 7 x64

Installing is good
syncs in 1 minute
Receiving Digibytes from Android wallet:  Transaction showing in 3 seconds  Shocked( Edit:make that 1.5 seconds)  received them in 2 minutes
Sending back same thing,all works fine.

GUI indeed needs some improvements.

Tested successful 2 times sending & receiving. 
legendary

And again a update coming from Digibyte Cheesy   And people still don't trust it.  Huh

I'm downloading and testing as we speak.

Need to secure the wallet.dat of the normal wallet?

DigiBit uses a file named "digibit.wallet" located in the C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\DigiBit folder under app settings very similar to DigiByte core wallet.

That file needs to be backed up just like wallet.dat for core.
legendary

Installed it but dont like it.

After the install it showed 0 DGB balance and the GUI looks like an alpha from Win 3.1

Thank you for testing!

It does not use your existing wallet.dat file from DigiByte core. It is a completely separate wallet system.

We agree visually it is a bit lacking. We plan to implement the MultiBit HD functionality & a gui update once released. This will allow for deterministic seed phrases in are iOS wallet to eventually be shared with DigiBit HD and the web wallet we are developing for DigiByte. This is all part of our plan to make it much easier for new beginners to start using DigiBytes.
Jump to: