Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1129. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
All blocks above 400K are rewarding 0. FAIL
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
From my point of view nothing will change, I'll keep on mining Smiley

just like with other coins , that have done the same or the block halving , nothing will happen ,

people will stop mining if it`s unprofitable , the difficulty will go down and the price will adjust to it
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I wasnt asking for inside information just wondering what they were hoping to happen & what they want the hard fork to achieve

Not much to ask considering we are putting our money & faith into there project

Sorry i misread,  
Digibyte will release new information after the hardfork.   let it all settle down first Smiley
I think they have everything ready and only have to click the Post button.

How do you know about this? It is obvious it is after the fork but the question is how long after? Smiley To me, I am giving 3 weeks at least, for an announcement after the fork.
Because software may trigger something and it may go wrong and we may see the impacts a few months later, see DigiShield, so at least 3 weeks for sth good, maybe a new year present for us all, even for those who dumps to get short term BTC profit. But it does not matter for me, since I am here to stay Smiley

There is an instability in the price right now, we will see the first stabilized price very soon for the short term, I am saying it will be 12-14 SAT for a while. Cheers.
Activity: 159
66 to go
33 minutes

Let's say 40 min... Remember what I was speaking about block generation : my first calculation on the date of this hard fork was estimated for 8th december. 5 days ago, I took a look and have seen that a delay was generated, and predicted a 10th december at 4.00 AM (GMT+1). It's now 5.00PM.

Conclusion (without doing any additionnal math) : block generation is more something like 1 each 45 sec (the history viewable in the wallet show random time for the discover of blocks... sometimes 2 per minute, sometimes only 1... and this minute is sometimes a 55 sec one, sometimes a 70 sec.)

But yes, soon it will happen... even if for me, this will not revolution the DGB market. The only thing I wanna see is the block 400001 and after in order to be sure that the hard fork has succeded Wink
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 159
I wasnt asking for inside information just wondering what they were hoping to happen & what they want the hard fork to achieve

Here's the answer (but really, this was written so doing some search is better^^):

However, this increased coin production leaves us with a short term inflationary problem in a deflationary code environment. With the block speed reduction (60 seconds to 30 seconds), DigiByte production doubled. This means twice as many coins are currently entering the DigiByte ecosystem as originally planned. While this originally worked to catch us up to the projected 4 billion coins in the first year, we feel with an upcoming hard fork that now is the best time to make a change.  If production remains the same, we face a massive inflationary problem over the next year and we will reach maximum DigiByte production in 15 years.

We have always been opposed to intentionally increasing the rate of production, but in this case everyone wins when we reduce the current reward to fit in with our original vision and timeline. Everyone's DigiBytes will become more valuable, and our current inflation problem will be curbed by roughly two-thirds. This will help to alleviate some sell pressure on the price.

What we are really buying with this hard fork is more time to accumulate a much larger user base.

Then... I think it's a necessary fork in order to balance the demand vs the offer in the DGB market. It looks like more an essential point which allows to start on a solid basis in order to don't fuck all the future improvements/features/announcement/market's evolution. They probably didn't attend anything on a short term vision... but it's a prerequisite for a bright future.

Sorry i misread,  
Digibyte will release new information after the hardfork.   let it all settle down first Smiley
I think they have everything ready and only have to click the Post button.
Activity: 786
The price will go down after the fork, it happens all the time.  People will panic sell.  Trolls will troll.  People will get pissed about the trolls, and price.  Bagholders will stay. Price will recover because there is a strong community with great Devs backing it.  Most coins die out and spiral downward out of control.  I don't believe DGB will. 
Activity: 391

Nobody knows. The only people know what will happen are the people thats planning it.  Buy/sell big.
And why inside information?  it's a open forum/thread anybody can read this.   Wait 2 hours and we will see.
I would like to know what the admin think will happen when the hard fork arrives or at least what they would expect the hard fork would achieve......any admin willing to give us some incite into what they think will happen? Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
From my point of view nothing will change, I'll keep on mining Smiley
What about if we all started a small pump to get some more interest in it, i have a few sats to spare so if we all purchased a bit more it may or will cause others to buy in...better than watching it go down more & encouraging others to dump to

Anyone in too?Huh

If you offer such things, then you dont believe in DGB and you are planning to dump in the first high price.

Please do not discuss pump here, and do join with some constructive comments.

LOl dump is certainly one thing i will not be doing with DGB that i can assure you mate Grin
OK 3-1 against a pump so i guess i will not then

Best to listen to the majority  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
What about if we all started a small pump to get some more interest in it, i have a few sats to spare so if we all purchased a bit more it may or will cause others to buy in...better than watching it go down more & encouraging others to dump to

Anyone in too?Huh

If you offer such things, then you dont believe in DGB and you are planning to dump in the first high price.

Please do not discuss pump here, and do join with some constructive comments.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Anyone in too?Huh

No, Healthy market is the best market.  don't start a community based pump.

Pump create more damages than anything else, a price increase because more people are interested in the coin is a lot better than artificially rising the price to get more attention.

Indeed please don't pump....
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Anyone in too?Huh

Pump create more damages than anything else, a price increase because more people are interested in the coin is a lot better than artificially rising the price to get more attention.

Anyone in too?Huh

Anyone in too?Huh
Jump to: