Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1121. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 264
Merit: 250
Is the wallet in sync? Whats the reason for maint on cryptsy?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Nice how the spin game has an Roto coin logo , unreal what people will do.
Activity: 786
Merit: 1000
If this goes back to 11 sat it would be a total steal.  And it looks like it's heading there now. 

Nice!
If going down to 11 sat, it will be a good time to buy again Smiley

Yeah, if it hits 11 again I will throw 2 btc at the exchange so hard.
Activity: 335
If this goes back to 11 sat it would be a total steal.  And it looks like it's heading there now. 

Nice!
If going down to 11 sat, it will be a good time to buy again Smiley
Activity: 924
Lot of new faces! Great to see this!

YC
Activity: 409
Merit: 252

Nice!
Its very profitable, especially when the points value can shoot up large percentages for valuable drawings.

With the wallet in maint @ Cryptsy, its probably like I said, some one that had coin purchaced & sitting on the exchange already. Their mining, & selling their pre-bought coins as they roll in from mining.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
whats going on with DGB on cryptsy seems to me there is a bot lowering the price for some reason anyone have any clue as to why this is
repeat sell orders of 2434.40999883DGB
I think it is a miner with autodump.

That figure just so happens to match the current block reward.

Is scrxxx still trying to make a living?   Cheesy

Kind of strange though with their wallet being off-line for maintenance.  Huh

BTW, is there really anyone who thinks it's interesting to trade with oneself? Accumulating points and rebates? As if that were profitable and not a losing proposition after commissions are factored in?

Considering the low volume, it may be to the benifit of others, before the fees go up on the 15th, due to low volume. FWIW, I dont do it on DGB Nor would I unless it was literally priced in the 1000's, not saying others wouldent tho.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
well to sell coins back to you is not allowed on any exchange i know this for sure as i did try to do it once & got caught....lost more than you can imagine tbh

secondly its a fools errand to even try to do it the fees will lose you BTC every time no matter how much you sell buy

Finally if the wallet is under maintenance its not possible to mine & dump as the wallet is not accepting deposits so the scenario you have suggested cant be right

i am sorry if i seem a little worried about the price drop i now have rather a lot in DGB more than i planned & i would like to see some sort of price stability, as it stands since the hard fork & the investment DGB seems to be in a far worse place than before

I have enough BTC to pump this baby up & TBH get out but as i have been informed a pump is not whats needed, maybe then all you wise investors could point me in the direction of what is needed to make the price move up a little or at least stabilize to a set price.

I am all eyes & ears to any suggestion you all may have Shocked

Place a huge buy wall @15-16, then wait, no need to pump, and DGB @15-20 SAT is a great SALE.
But of course, if you could get any cheaper, then your profit will be better, therefore, place buy walls if you got good amount of BTC @12,13,14,15 and maybe 16.
That will slow down the dumps and you will be getting cheap DGBs. Don't remove your buy walls, until you really need to Wink

PS: I don't find selling to yourself ethic and logical in any means.
Activity: 432
if what you gonna do will make the price up and will get attention .....many curios people...
why not?
Actually buying @ selling your own coins to yourself is allowed, I do it all the time.

And if your the only one buying & selling and your on cryptsy, you can accumulate points & rebates.. so its not as outlandish as you may think.
Activity: 391
I agree with 24, however, Cryptsy wallet is in 'maint', so.. it could be a miner, dumping previously held coins, as he mines them, as he/she can't  (Last I knew) get them to Cryptsy. Or, the other scenerio... is to sell your own coins to yourself, creating a false sense of a falling mkt to others.

FWIW, I started getting Payouts on the DigiHash GRO pool again.. I duno if there was some backlog or what going on.

And last but not least:

well to sell coins back to you is not allowed on any exchange i know this for sure as i did try to do it once & got caught....lost more than you can imagine tbh

secondly its a fools errand to even try to do it the fees will lose you BTC every time no matter how much you sell buy

Finally if the wallet is under maintenance its not possible to mine & dump as the wallet is not accepting deposits so the scenario you have suggested cant be right

i am sorry if i seem a little worried about the price drop i now have rather a lot in DGB more than i planned & i would like to see some sort of price stability, as it stands since the hard fork & the investment DGB seems to be in a far worse place than before

I have enough BTC to pump this baby up & TBH get out but as i have been informed a pump is not whats needed, maybe then all you wise investors could point me in the direction of what is needed to make the price move up a little or at least stabilize to a set price.

I am all eyes & ears to any suggestion you all may have Shocked
I agree with 24, however, Cryptsy wallet is in 'maint', so.. it could be a miner, dumping previously held coins, as he mines them, as he/she can't  (Last I knew) get them to Cryptsy. Or, the other scenerio... is to sell your own coins to yourself, creating a false sense of a falling mkt to others.

FWIW, I started getting Payouts on the DigiHash GRO pool again.. I duno if there was some backlog or what going on.

And last but not least:

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
whats going on with DGB on cryptsy seems to me there is a bot lowering the price for some reason anyone have any clue as to why this is
I think it is a miner with autodump.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Very well stated, and thanks 24 for bringing it to our attention over here.

@Digibyte, you had about two weeks to prove me wrong and demonstrate the investment is real. The fact that you have kept deathly silent and are just depending on a dishonest moron to defend you says a lot of your values.

EyesWideOpen,

Thank you for taking your time to research, question & discern the truth behind our investment. We all know the crypto world has been rife with scams, liars and other nefarious bad actors.

Please understand that after a couple years of dealing with these message boards & bad actors we have grown tired of following every post or message that distracts us from our end goal and long term vision for the future success of DigiByte. It appears we have not followed this particular thread as closely as we should have as we have been busy working & getting things done.

In short the investment was made by a single private angel investor (not TofuGear) to create two privately held companies that will be building usable infrastructure around the DigiByte network. However, this also means part of the investment is being used to strengthen the open source protocol & to further develop DigiByte. No DigiBytes were sold so there was no "ICO" "IPO" or what ever its being called these days.

Private investments occur all the time without disclosure in the global business world. Due to NDA's with other companies we are working with as well as our investor we are not able to disclose more at this time. Also, it makes no sense for us to reveal strategic details & plans before we are fully ready to implement and deploy them.

For all we know, you could even be one of the anonymous people behind this coin. At the very lest, we know you are a bagholder by your ridiculously spirited defense of this 'investment'.

We have never hidden anything about DigiByte or where it came from or who has worked on it. I myself, Jared Tate, the creator of DigiByte have been publicly known since the beginning of DigiByte. Feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=324950755&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile_pic

Also, check out our presentation from the New York convention last April: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkWVD8MJlS0

The two companies we have created are: DigiPay LLC of Delaware & Digitrade International of Hong Kong and have been registered with the State of Delaware and the Hong Kong government accordingly. Each are freely accessible by searching each jurisdictions records.

If you have more questions about the integrity of DigiByte please stop by here and read the full, unedited history of DigiByte for yourself to draw your own conclusions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/digibytedgb-core-v61651-digishield-digispeed-segwit-408268

In summary if you have not read the original press release that was properly vetted by Coindesk and others, let me re-post it:

The DigiByte Team is pleased to announce the opening of two new companies and offices representing their full suite of products & services: DigiPay LLC of Santa Monica, California and DigiTrade International Limited of Hong Kong. With a private investment made for USD $250,000, the DigiByte Team now has the financial backing to build software and services around the DigiByte core protocol and bring DigiByte further into the digital and real world markets.

Through a strategic partnership with Tofugear Limited of Hong Kong, the DigiByte Team has now expanded to developing solutions in a global operation, to meet the ever-changing demands of the consumer.  In collaboration with Tofugear Limited’s strategic retail, wholesale and technical development partnerships, the DigiByte core protocol is currently being developed into a range of solutions that will revolutionize the consumer’s daily life.

DigiByte (DGB) is a rapidly growing worldwide professional decentralized payment network.  The DigiByte Development team holds offices in USA and Hong Kong, with community developers spanned globally.  DigiByte allow you to move money more securely over the internet similar to PayPal and Western Union, but with many improvements, including lightning fast transactions with minimal or no fees.  Users send and receive DigiBytes to or from any DigiByte address in the world in a matter of seconds, with no required sign up, registration, or hidden fees.

Please feel free to checkout the Tofugear website here: http://www.tofugear.com/
Their company registration is also on file with the Hong Kong government.

We know who we are, we know what we are working toward and we have been honest and transparent about that for over 11 months now. It makes no sense for us to work full time on this project for a year, make public appearances at several digital currency events, partner with a real world company only to "fake" an announcement.

Thanks again for asking questions and we encourage everyone to do their own research and make their decisions accordingly. We have several irons in the fire & a lot of development work going on. We have some very exciting things in store!

At the end of the day we believe whole heartedly in the potential crypto currencies offer to everyone on the planet. We are working hard each & every day to help bring this potential into the real world. We are all in this together and as such we would like to offer a warm & friendly welcome to everyone who reads this to come join the DigiByte community! We are in this for the long haul!

Cheers! -Jared
Activity: 658
While we sit and wait lets vote for okcoin!  okcoin.uservoice.com/forums/276787-coins
Activity: 658
I got a couple more myself last night/today... good stuff keep on dumping Smiley
there i some odd sells figures on cryptsy seems to me a bot maybe trying to lower the DGB price or is this miners dumping it
Anyone?Huh
Oh i just bought some more DGB as it is near Xmas i thought i would treat myself  Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: