Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1161. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Anyone notice the massive qubit hash rate increase on Birdsonwheels p2pool ? http://birdonwheels5.no-ip.org/dgb-hub/

Looks like a few people with some serious gpu power just found out about DGB....

Very weird, seems back to normal now though

https://i.imgur.com/KH3Yd43.jpg
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Greetings Everyone,

First off, we understand the frustration some people are feeling as we ourselves are a bit frustrated. However, some things are outside of our control and that is the reality of the situation. Nothing bad has happened, just a slight delay in the overall big picture. Rome was not built in a day. Smiley

We will not be giving any specific announcement dates in the future as that tends to cause problems when an unforseen delay is encountered. We also want to avoid any major pump and dumps. Our goal is to achieve a steady consistant rise.

We have several irons in the fire right now and there are some very exciting things in the works. We have never been more confident for DigiBytes future!

As stated before, we are in this for the long haul and we are working hard each and every day to make DigiBye better.

Feel free to let us know any questions or concerns you may have. We are here and we are listening. Thank you all for supporting DigiByte! Cheers!

Thank you Jared for keep us informed. I still belive in DGB. I will hold another year for shure Wink. Nearly 1 Year alive. Well we have to get the birthday party planed. :-D
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Greetings Everyone,

First off, we understand the frustration some people are feeling as we ourselves are a bit frustrated. However, some things are outside of our control and that is the reality of the situation. Nothing bad has happened, just a slight delay in the overall big picture. Rome was not built in a day. Smiley

We will not be giving any specific announcement dates in the future as that tends to cause problems when an unforseen delay is encountered. We also want to avoid any major pump and dumps. Our goal is to achieve a steady consistant rise.

We have several irons in the fire right now and there are some very exciting things in the works. We have never been more confident for DigiBytes future!

As stated before, we are in this for the long haul and we are working hard each and every day to make DigiBye better.

Feel free to let us know any questions or concerns you may have. We are here and we are listening. Thank you all for supporting DigiByte! Cheers!

Thank you Jared & team.
Some of us a patiently waiting Wink

RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...
Greetings Everyone,

Well said, thanks!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

pump & dump game with so many failed coins.....

And this is what Digibyte seperates them from other P&D coins.

Don't hype,Don't follow hypes,make sure that when the announcement is ready.Do it good and not just announce it.
(Digibyte is ready, the other party is not.)

Sure quick investors will loose patience and sell. they just want to hop on the next train to leave but wil it leave? Well then just get on another hype train thats going to the moon.
ohh wait,the devs dumped,scam.  
Happens to much these days,I think 80% can say that they have been scammed more then once and because of that people are affraid to hold longer then 1 week.

Digibyte is almost 1 year old and they do work hard and nobody can't admit that.
Everything they released this year workes perfectly fine. Offcourse some fine tuning needed to be done, That's normal when youre working on new technology.

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
In an industry where there is so much project development and technology involved, I am one to completely agree that there is constant testing, updates and delays. No issues there. For folks that have been here from the beginning (myself included), we will be here to see the time when DGB is the mainstream. In engaging folks that are on the fence, I think announcements and clarity is important. Keeps people excited and removes uncertainty. Removing uncertainty allows for more patience and understanding.

Just my opinion. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Jared and the team.

YC

I disagree. Regardless of where BTC is, I believe it's important for the announcement to occur. It will continue to keep the community engaged and have an indirect insight on how developments are occurring for DGB.

YC

Any update on the timeline for the big news we are all excited to find out about?  Or is everything staying quiet until its guaranteed to be released?

If I were Jared, I would not do any announcement this week, too due to BTC increase where all the alts affected bad...
Maybe we should wait until when the BTC rise settles for sometime, in this rush people are just dumping for converting BTCs to Dollars...maybe to buy more BTC back or for Dollars.

So overall, I don't expect an announcement, because it will not help DGB to go upwards... ATM, nobody cares announcements or super developments Smiley it is a chaos ! Gosh....
 lets see on what Jared and their team decides.

I respect your thoughts and got your mean in that, YC. However, I do not mind waiting a few other weeks until this BTC rise is over (maybe). At least we have to wait for people to get their BTC with their profits and get them invest back into DGB. So my personal opinion, if this announcement is given this Friday, It will let a short term upward trend and people will start dumping their DGB to get dollars from their BTC profits... Of course, I don't care the price atm, but this will not create volume to take attention of the crypto community. So we have to find a point where BTC may drop %20-30 to do the announcement... Then people will get their BTC back and come to DGB, but this has to be done with volume and a good marketing or a great announcement.... how about that ? Thanks for your opinions, YC, sincerely.

+++1000. I have never had any doubt about DGB and maybe I am one of the top believers and holding a great amount of it, which most of you probably will say crazy to me Cheesy Cheers.
RJF
Online since '89...
My opinion in all this is the fact that you lot so called attempt to rally support with this so called announcement has failed, any announcements that will be good for any coin no matter what coin is good business when BTC is on the rise, if they delay any further investors will lose intrest in this coin & the dumps will continue

I bought a large amount at 20sats & now i have sold them all, too many times have i seen this kind of pump & dump game with so many failed coins......announce the announcement already or DGB is finished for good

Dear Troll,

Get a life and post your BS somewhere else. BTW, who are you really? Bob?
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Thanks so much for the update, this is exactly what I needed to hear. I feel much better about the direction of not using specific announcement dates.  At least for me I just needed to know if I would be looking for a specified date or just sit back and wait for the  surprise. 

Thanks for the continuous work!  I know the team is working hard each day and honestly, I don't know how you guys keep going full steam ahead without taking a break! Go DGB team!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Greetings Everyone,

Activity: 391
My opinion in all this is the fact that you lot so called attempt to rally support with this so called announcement has failed, any announcements that will be good for any coin no matter what coin is good business when BTC is on the rise, if they delay any further investors will lose intrest in this coin & the dumps will continue

I bought a large amount at 20sats & now i have sold them all, too many times have i seen this kind of pump & dump game with so many failed coins......announce the announcement already or DGB is finished for good
Activity: 924
In an industry where there is so much project development and technology involved, I am one to completely agree that there is constant testing, updates and delays. No issues there. For folks that have been here from the beginning (myself included), we will be here to see the time when DGB is the mainstream. In engaging folks that are on the fence, I think announcements and clarity is important. Keeps people excited and removes uncertainty. Removing uncertainty allows for more patience and understanding.

Just my opinion. I have the utmost respect and confidence in Jared and the team.

YC

I disagree. Regardless of where BTC is, I believe it's important for the announcement to occur. It will continue to keep the community engaged and have an indirect insight on how developments are occurring for DGB.

YC

Any update on the timeline for the big news we are all excited to find out about?  Or is everything staying quiet until its guaranteed to be released?

If I were Jared, I would not do any announcement this week, too due to BTC increase where all the alts affected bad...
Maybe we should wait until when the BTC rise settles for sometime, in this rush people are just dumping for converting BTCs to Dollars...maybe to buy more BTC back or for Dollars.

So overall, I don't expect an announcement, because it will not help DGB to go upwards... ATM, nobody cares announcements or super developments Smiley it is a chaos ! Gosh....

I respect your thoughts and got your mean in that, YC. However, I do not mind waiting a few other weeks until this BTC rise is over (maybe). At least we have to wait for people to get their BTC with their profits and get them invest back into DGB. So my personal opinion, if this announcement is given this Friday, It will let a short term upward trend and people will start dumping their DGB to get dollars from their BTC profits... Of course, I don't care the price atm, but this will not create volume to take attention of the crypto community. So we have to find a point where BTC may drop %20-30 to do the announcement... Then people will get their BTC back and come to DGB, but this has to be done with volume and a good marketing or a great announcement.... how about that ? Thanks for your opinions, YC, sincerely.

legendary

YC

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
the announcement is that, there is no announcement!  Cool dev loosing trust with theese empty words. I cant believe him anymore!

lol...funny. i wonder how anyone can buy that story, right after they have revamp their website, laying down all the roadmap plans, etc. its like SUDDEN DEATH for digibyte.
RJF
Online since '89...
the announcement is that, there is no announcement!  Cool dev loosing trust with theese empty words. I cant believe him anymore!

I'm sorry but, Jared's team is one the most respected and honest Dev teams in crypto. Not only do they work around the clock when needed, they have a good track record for delivering updates.

So, does everything go perfectly for you in life? Ever missed an appointment? If so, I suppose we should not trust you and post that info for all to see. It's all about patience, if you don't have it, get out.

I really get frustrated with these so called "investors" who lack the patience to wait out the bad times and start posting how the sky is falling without ever sticking their heads out of window to confirm it first.

I've been invested in DGB since the beginning and my holdings are rather large. If I thought it there was a real problem, I would certainly inquire about the situation here but, a delayed announcement is not a real problem. So, just hang in their, I'm sure you we will be informed one way or the other. This is a long term game and it's far from over!

Sorry is this is overkill but, your comment just pushed the wrong buttons here....
Activity: 732
Activity: 924

YC

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
29mh/s, -g 1 -w 256 -I 21 --shaders 2048 for 280x, --gpu-engine 1140 --gpu-memclock 1200 , 70°c fan 100%
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
legendary

Activity: 146
Any update on the timeline for the big news we are all excited to find out about?  Or is everything staying quiet until its guaranteed to be released?

Jump to: