Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1163. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Yes, we did hit 12 but there were only a few auto sell orders that hit it.  I was fortunate enough to get some of the last 13 sat orders on Cryptsy so I was able to see a few 12s executed right after my orders.
Activity: 196
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 924
We did in fact hit 12 on Cryptsy. It was probably an auto sell. Not anything significant based on what I saw. With that being said, BTC is rising in price a bit, so that's a good sign. We will see what happens with DGB. I expect that if an announcement comes out which really shows the further movement in the roadmap of DGB, could see more folks get into the currency.

YC

Weekly, closing basis, technical analysis:

We've broken below the rising trend channel on the daily charts meaning that we're currently in a short term pullback. It's time now to see how well price holds up and if volume dries up. Pullbacks are healthy if those two conditions are met. Let's see what happens.  Wink

Remember, 19 is the lower end of the key over/under, bullish/bearish price zone from 19 to 22. It's also a 50% Fibonacci retracement of the bullish move off of the lows. (BTW, did we really get down to 12? Sometimes I wonder about the reliability of Cryptsy's data. I don't recall 12 ever trading. Did we really get down to 12?)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

We've broken below the rising trend channel on the daily charts meaning that we're currently in a short term pullback. It's time now to see how well price holds up and if volume dries up. Pullbacks are healthy if those two conditions are met. Let's see what happens.  Wink

Remember, 19 is the lower end of the key over/under, bullish/bearish price zone from 19 to 22. It's also a 50% Fibonacci retracement of the bullish move off of the lows. (BTW, did we really get down to 12? Sometimes I wonder about the reliability of Cryptsy's data. I don't recall 12 ever trading. Did we really get down to 12?)

Could someone selling at 12 sats be the reason why it shows 12sats? (Even if it doesn't drop to 12 sats, selling at 12 sats might shows on the chart).
I remember seeing those kind of behavior on cryptsy charts for other coins.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Activity: 159
Nonces are not running out rare. It happend all the time.
Shocked What linearIntensity are you using?

The web interface crashes in general. I start the miner and after that i enable the webinterface.
If i copy the url (because in IE dont work) and paste it into FF miner immediately after getting response from webinterface miner crashes.
That's indeed very interesting. I've had this problem very sporadically but I never managed to reproduce. I suspected this happened because of my AV but so far I never managed to get a grasp on this problem it is just too rare on my system.

IE will not be supported. FF is the only browser committing to be a serious application platform with Mozilla doing an almost awesome job at documentation. It is the only browser I will officially support. Some concessions are made to desktop Webkit.

Thx for info. So i will use FF thats no prob  Cool ...............

"linearIntensity": 4092
GPU Card:

Maybe you can advice how to get groestl-myr to work? Got 4x7950 to test Smiley Running now stable 24/7. Maybe your miner is a bit faster.

ReSL, I have sent you a private message. Please take a look. Thank you.
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Nonces are not running out rare. It happend all the time.
Shocked What linearIntensity are you using?

The web interface crashes in general. I start the miner and after that i enable the webinterface.
If i copy the url (because in IE dont work) and paste it into FF miner immediately after getting response from webinterface miner crashes.
That's indeed very interesting. I've had this problem very sporadically but I never managed to reproduce. I suspected this happened because of my AV but so far I never managed to get a grasp on this problem it is just too rare on my system.

IE will not be supported. FF is the only browser committing to be a serious application platform with Mozilla doing an almost awesome job at documentation. It is the only browser I will officially support. Some concessions are made to desktop Webkit.

Thx for info. So i will use FF thats no prob  Cool ...............

"linearIntensity": 4092
GPU Card:

Maybe you can advice how to get groestl-myr to work? Got 4x7950 to test Smiley Running now stable 24/7. Maybe your miner is a bit faster.

HR,

Glad you are willing to admit any errors and keep moving forward. This is how we can band together and make sure we are in sync with DGB as a whole and provide the best product / value to the rest of the world. You provide transparency, which is I have stated from the beginning is one of the biggest advantages of DGB (good, bad, etc).

Thanks again! Keep it going!

YC

I wasn't trying to be rude to HR, just curious on the analysis. Glad we are strong as a community!

YC

www.google.nl
ask HR

Ask YC  Tongue

No prob YC. Please don't let the hypersensitive world we live in – where simply confirming figures might be viewed as offensive – keep you from asking tough questions. I made an honest mistake, and if it weren't for your question, not only I, but everyone else reading along, would have continued our merry way ignorant of our error. We need tough questions, and honest answers as well, of course – something that's very painfully absent in, not only the crypto world, but also modern society in general and as a whole . . . so much so that we even confuse rudeness with simply wanting to get things right.

Honesty and forthrightness are ultimately highly rewarded in money matters (maybe the last bastion of interpersonal interaction where people still aren't walking on eggshells with their dealings with each other?), and it's people like you that do the most to help move DGB from the realm of “funny money” to real money. Keep up the good work, and thanks!

No worries! I just want the momentum to keep going forward! Smiley

YC

Just joking my friend Wink

I wasn't trying to be rude to HR, just curious on the analysis. Glad we are strong as a community!

YC

www.google.nl
ask HR

Ask YC  Tongue
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

YC

www.google.nl
ask HR

Ask YC  Tongue

No prob YC. Please don't let the hypersensitive world we live in – where simply confirming figures might be viewed as offensive – keep you from asking tough questions. I made an honest mistake, and if it weren't for your question, not only I, but everyone else reading along, would have continued our merry way ignorant of our error. We need tough questions, and honest answers as well, of course – something that's very painfully absent in, not only the crypto world, but also modern society in general and as a whole . . . so much so that we even confuse rudeness with simply wanting to get things right.

Honesty and forthrightness are ultimately highly rewarded in money matters (maybe the last bastion of interpersonal interaction where people still aren't walking on eggshells with their dealings with each other?), and it's people like you that do the most to help move DGB from the realm of “funny money” to real money. Keep up the good work, and thanks!

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Just joking my friend Wink

YC

www.google.nl
ask HR

Ask YC  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
By the way, where  working block explorer for dgb ?

DigiExplorer.info

http://digiexplorer.info/

Doesn't work for me:

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.6.2

We have had a couple issues with the block explorer needing to be restarted every 24 hrs or so. We are working to get it functioning as expected.
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

YC

www.google.nl
ask HR

Ask YC  Tongue
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Jump to: