Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1202. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
With the difficulty on Mintpal and Bittrex, does that CEX.io and Cryptsy as the two viable options for DGB? What has everyone's experience been with CEX.IO?

YC

Yes, we would like to hear some more feedback on CEX.io as well. We have executed a few trades and everything as worked well so far.
even the minpal concealed the trade of DGB ,what is your plan for the future?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi Digibyte community!

I have been interested in Digibyte for a number of weeks now and see you have a dedicated team behind the scenes and a great little positive community that I just had to jump on-board!

I was wondering Digibyte, your future targets up until New Year, the price you believe is possible by New Year and the future objectives at the start of 2015!

I look forward to hearing from you!

To Mars Digibyte! No time for the moon!
Welcome to the DigiByte community!

We are working very hard on several things as we speak. We currently working to bring several new members of the DigiByte team up to speak. Including some very talented & experienced programmers.

As for the price, we have given up on making predictions. We are focusing on building a very solid, reliable base to build the future of DigiByte upon! We have a very good feeling about where DigiByte is headed over the next six months! Smiley

Can you give some details about what you're working on? And is it possible for me to create a paper wallet for DGB?
With the difficulty on Mintpal and Bittrex, does that CEX.io and Cryptsy as the two viable options for DGB? What has everyone's experience been with CEX.IO?

YC

Yes, we would like to hear some more feedback on CEX.io as well. We have executed a few trades and everything as worked well so far.

STOP FXXKING LYING.your whole team is a joke .
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

YC

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
So happy to see that DGB on Bittrex is up and running, and that some DGB owners are selling out their coins at a bargain. Did many of these guys get them for free long time ago or something? Unbelievable.
Activity: 924

YC
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Once a troll always a troll.   Kiss
Let's remain focused folks! We have continued to do a lot of great things. The transparency and facts are out for everyone to see.

YC

Currently Bittrex is up and running DGB.
Bittrex is lots better than Mintpal imho.
nobody cares of this shit ,the teams deceived lots of faith and bitcoin and fxxked away.

which team are you talking about?

yeah, what is this guy saying...?
nobody cares of this shit ,the teams deceived lots of faith and bitcoin and fxxked away.

yeah, what is this guy saying...?
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I lose 2 BTC about a "mistake" by cryptsy when I use the support I get 1 week later anser and they say: it's your problem...

What happened?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
AI Growth Hacking, Crowd Shilling, and Guerrilla M

That's why you never leave any currency on an exchange. It's too much risk. Do an immediate withdrawal unless you plan on trading that same time.

YC

Anybody having problems getting into their mintpal account?

Mintpal are telling me my account doesn't exist and I had all my DGB in there!  Cry

Game over for me?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I always trade on cryptsy. Are the other ones better?

I used mintpal & cryptsy.

People complained about cryptsy, why?  i dont know. always great support on tickets etc.
Mintpal i don't trust anymore.   I think they will have a attack or something just because people got mad because of the delay.

Got a few buys on cex.io, Really looks good!
Can't say a thing about there support with problems or so.

Lazycoins.com looks good, easy to use,   just no volume.

I agree, cryptsy is the one exchange that never failed. It also has the greatest echange volume for a number of coins. They never update the interface, but so long as thy don't lose money it's fine I guess. Almost all the other exchanges have a worse track record than cryptsy.

I lose 2 BTC about a "mistake" by cryptsy when I use the support I get 1 week later anser and they say: it's your problem...

but why must I use a exchange I have a lot of digibytes:D

People complained about cryptsy, why?  i dont know. always great support on tickets etc.
Mintpal i don't trust anymore.   I think they will have a attack or something just because people got mad because of the delay.

I agree, cryptsy is the one exchange that never failed. It also has the greatest echange volume for a number of coins. They never update the interface, but so long as thy don't lose money it's fine I guess. Almost all the other exchanges have a worse track record than cryptsy.

Mintpal are telling me my account doesn't exist and I had all my DGB in there!  Cry

Game over for me?

https://twitter.com/moolah_io/status/519385168813895681

"We are continuing to work on the missing account as a priority."
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Game over for me?

Jump to: