Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1197. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Are there any news regarding Mintpal ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Yeah, be nice to have one exchange without any issues. Thanks for all your efforts to keep everyone aware.

YC

Where? CEX.io?

YC

Looks like myriad coin haves the same problem?
No mintpal,  i tweeted to moolah and somebody said he had the same problems with myr.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Where? CEX.io?

YC

No mintpal,  i tweeted to moolah and somebody said he had the same problems with myr.
Could it be an issue with the current wallet version?

YC

Makishart,
 Have you been able to withdraw at CEX.IO?

YC

what a dump!
Hi I haven't really tried a DGB withdrawal yet.. I will try now a small amount for testing and I will post the result..

*edit
I just did and I received them instantly... tx 6962a7175b74408bb750aeecabd631bae0b6cd285aff91c870720bc1ab52bb75
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
I can tell you that there seems to be a withdrawal issue if you are trying a certain amount of DGB. It feels like a hard cap. It has occurred to me on Mintpal and the same issue is now happening on CEX.IO. Do you think it could be a wallet restriction?

YC

Guys, I have over 5 million DGBs on MP and cannot withdraw and people start saying they are a scam....
What should we do ? Any contact to Moolah ? Thanks.
We have not had any direct contact with Moolah yet. We have been able to withdraw the small amount of BTC we had that we where using to buy DGB. If anyone has been able to successfully withdraw please let us know! We will be contacting them.
It may very well be a hard cap. For instance Cryptsy limits withdrawals to 9,999,999 coins.  Try withdrawing in a much smaller increment first to see if it works.

The problem is that there is no DGB withdrawal page or DGB is not on the balance overview section... It is disabled for withdrawals mainly...
It will be sad if I lose my 5.8 million DGBs ...

PS: Do you think I should take moolah to court at this very moment or should I wait ? I hate this kind of issues... Even if it is maybe with the current rate just over 1 BTC, I just hate to lose my hard earned money... That is why I always take this kind of issues very serious..
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Makishart,
 Have you been able to withdraw at CEX.IO?

YC

what a dump!
Hi I haven't really tried a DGB withdrawal yet.. I will try now a small amount for testing and I will post the result..

*edit
I just did and I received them instantly... tx 6962a7175b74408bb750aeecabd631bae0b6cd285aff91c870720bc1ab52bb75
Could be a daily cap too. Even at lower amounts, the withdrawals are getting denied at CEX.IO. Another support ticket placed!

YC

I can tell you that there seems to be a withdrawal issue if you are trying a certain amount of DGB. It feels like a hard cap. It has occurred to me on Mintpal and the same issue is now happening on CEX.IO. Do you think it could be a wallet restriction?

YC

Guys, I have over 5 million DGBs on MP and cannot withdraw and people start saying they are a scam....
We have not had any direct contact with Moolah yet. We have been able to withdraw the small amount of BTC we had that we where using to buy DGB. If anyone has been able to successfully withdraw please let us know! We will be contacting them.
It may very well be a hard cap. For instance Cryptsy limits withdrawals to 9,999,999 coins.  Try withdrawing in a much smaller increment first to see if it works.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

YC

YC

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

They have had problems as far as am aware and they have the markets open on site and can trade it. As for processing withdrawals if missing coins then need to raise ticket with support or try reaching moolah on irc on freenode for #mintpal

Send them a tweet few minutes ago.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

did you tried opening a support ticket?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
legendary

Has everyone been telling everybody you know about how profitable it is to mine DGB?

Are there any gamers here with logins to gaming forums? I'd be happy to help with a PR piece for DGB that could be posted in that space. Why not make some extra income when you're not playing and your machine is running idle?

HR,

Very cool chart! Thanks for sharing. Also, check your pm's.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Has everyone been telling everybody you know about how profitable it is to mine DGB?

Are there any gamers here with logins to gaming forums? I'd be happy to help with a PR piece for DGB that could be posted in that space. Why not make some extra income when you're not playing and your machine is running idle?

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I think it's also very important (and worth paying for) to develop something like this for DGB: https://blockchain.info/

DigiByte Bug Bounties & Job Offerings

Greeting everyone!

We are excited to announce we are now offering bug fix reward bounties! Help us fix some of the issues on Github and we will send you some DGB (50,000 DGB). We are swamped with development work on other DigiByte projects. So the more eyes we can get on the code the better!

Check out the issues here: https://github.com/digibyte/DigiByteProject/issues

Also, if you have a known DigiByte issue that is not listed there, please create a new "issue" with error & code details so we can look through it. We want to begin organizing & tracking all problems there instead of via email & pm's.

DigiByte Contract Opportunities

iOS APP:
We are looking for an experienced iOS developer to develop & maintain a DigiByte iOS app. Most likely this can be done by forking the bread wallet code. https://github.com/voisine/breadwallet

We are very willing to negotiate & pay a very fair amount in DGB, BTC or USD for this work.

Finish Android DigiByte Wallet:
We are looking for an experienced Android (java) developer to help us finish the wallet & work through some of the bugs we are currently experiencing. We have a wallet partway done with our existing Android wallet. We have several errors we need to debug.

We are very willing to negotiate & pay a very fair amount in DGB, BTC or USD for this work.

Full-time DigiByte Developer in Hong Kong
We are looking to hire a full time C++ developer in or around Hong Kong to work on the core DigiByte code as well as other DGB projects. This person will work out of our start-up office in HK. Pm us if you are interested or know anyone who may be interested. We will be hiring more developers in the coming weeks in Hong Kong as well!

DigiByte is finally getting of the ground & we are excited to see where things are heading!

email: [email protected] for more information about these opportunities!
Guys,, you rock!     Great work!!!     Working around the clock, i apreciate it!     Makes me want to buy more! Grin
Do you have any donations adress?  Can send you somenso you could increase the bountys.
Jump to: