Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1209. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
ps I see someone here seems to have already used cointips with digibytes in the past, is it good?

Sorry i just used the tipbot on reddit. Before Multialgo switch it worked fine for me. Now its broken.

As I feared Sad let's hope the mantainer wakes up before Saturday, he does not look too active on reddit (last post is from 10 days ago). can he be reached outside of reddit, that you know?
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
ps I see someone here seems to have already used cointips with digibytes in the past, is it good?

Sorry i just used the tipbot on reddit. Before Multialgo switch it worked fine for me. Now its broken.
Uhm seriously, I can't contact any of the previous digibyte tipbot matainers. After searching a bit I found http://www.reddit.com/user/cointips which works. That's, the bot respond to the registration and history query.

However the wiki says they run a digibyte client 2.0 I sent a message to the mantainer, so I guess we'll have to wait for that.

If it comes to worst, I suppose I can set up a tipbot on my own server, but I'd rather not...

If someone can set up some of the older bots it'd be better!

Activity: 254
Hi Digibyte,

when can we expect new wallet update? I think we should fix some stuff asap.

http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/status
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi Digibyte!

How is progress going?  Grin
Market is looking good these days!

Looking forward to coming days!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Getting allot of small actions on mintpal and cryptsy last hours.

Activity: 270
Lovin' Crypto

Better get 'em while the gettin's good. Wink

http://thepatternsite.com/visualcpindex.html

That's going to be a great end of the year, or new year ! Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Meanwhile, DigiByte is disabled on Bittrex for over 3 weeks now. That is very sad and bad for DigiByte. I really hope it will be fixed soon.

Digibyte knows about this problem and sollution is incoming!
Wallet update will come soon.

Same problem on multipool.us, here's what they have posted about it:
Sep 30 4:48 PM DigiByte (DGB) payouts are currently disabled due to a known issue with the sendmany call. We are waiting for an updated release to re-enable payouts. The DGB developers have communicated to me that they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

I'm curious. What are these two end users doing different so that they are the only ones experiencing this issue?

@ycagel, check out the website I linked to for specific and detailed statistical analysis on each of the patterns drawn - it's the best website on the subject that I know of - and I'll get back to you with some additional stuff later when I have more time.

Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
All blocks in the blockchain starting with 214427 are reporting as Orphaned...

This looks like it's fixed now
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Meanwhile, DigiByte is disabled on Bittrex for over 3 weeks now. That is very sad and bad for DigiByte. I really hope it will be fixed soon.

Same problem on multipool.us, here's what they have posted about it:
Sep 30 4:48 PM DigiByte (DGB) payouts are currently disabled due to a known issue with the sendmany call. We are waiting for an updated release to re-enable payouts. The DGB developers have communicated to me that they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Don't think anything was heated. Members here are passionate about DGB and there is nothing wrong with that! Smiley Let's keep taking action and getting DGB on the map. I suspect there are holes that are widening in BTC and it's a great opportunity for someone to step up! Hint, hint.

YC

And @hr , @ycagel and @24hralttrade I usually go down to buisness without compliments, so I may be blunt at times, but it's really great to see a heated forum discussion turn into something positive and constructive! This is what I meant by digibyte having a nice comunity, and what I think is one of its main strong points! Cheesy

Let's keep up the good job!
And @hr , @ycagel and @24hralttrade I usually go down to buisness without compliments, so I may be blunt at times, but it's really great to see a heated forum discussion turn into something positive and constructive! This is what I meant by digibyte having a nice comunity, and what I think is one of its main strong points! Cheesy

Let's keep up the good job!
Oh wow, I totally forgot the B2B part  for a moment! That's great news too!

If dgb manages to stay pump-and-dump-free it may indeed become a viable B2B medium, and that means a huge volume!

BTW I need to reach @cryos75 (if you're here, we'd need the reddit tipbot to be fixed by saturday for the tipping event)

and @digibyte I wanted to update you: we're having the tipping event this Saturday at 5 pm EST, that's 10 GMT
see http://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/2hm03a/dogecoin_digibyte_giveaway_details_and_request/

Ps: I'm still a bit confused by the different timezones actually, EST is the one used in UK, and GMT is the one used in the US right?
Both members contributions and points are valuable. More members involved in DGB's success can never hurt. Remember, anyone can change their stance at a given point in time. Maybe the younger audience will realize the business potential of DGB and stay on for the long haul and contribute ideas to further that. I commend both of you for constructive conversation, pros and cons and also agreeing to disagree. Keep it moving folks! Can't do anything without you all!

YC

Hi guys!
Sorry been away for a few day, Yes i know again  Grin

I really like both ideas,

The approach of HR is really a business/proffesional attempt to reach out the adoption of Digibyte. And i think like HR mentioned Digibyte have to handle this by it's "own".
B2B (business to business)
Digibyte will be attempting the B2B congress in Brussels,Maybe it's a idea to handle this "Discount" on the B2b only?  

And the idea of suchPotato is really a Community to community welcome.
Showing how great Digibyte and the community is and offcourse tell them everything what Digibyte stands for and why to choose Digibyte.
We need to get more "traffic" in all of the Digibyte communication channels. And this will be a good way to get it.

The big business won't adopt a coin with no community and people behind it that is willing to use/spend the Digibytes.
The big picture of Digibyte now is really good! but offcourse it could be much better! ,  the community behind it, the people working on Digibyte and the technical part of it it's all great and now we need to expand that!

So i really believe combining both actions will make everything Bigger & Better!

Jump to: