Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1252. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Or block his IP. Smiley
[/quote]

Vote +1
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Running a pool must be very profitable?  Roll Eyes

Especially when you're skimming 25% off the top. Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
hey guys, anyone have contact with love2hash.com pool? i have been mining for like 60 hrs and didn't recieve payment... pls reply
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Running a pool must be very profitable?  Roll Eyes
HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
srcxxx,

Quick question that I hope you can clarify: all subsidies for blocks found on your pool ( http://cryptohunger.com:81/ ) have had 25% taken right off the top and sent to another address. What is the reason for that?

Here's the block explorer summary for Newly Generated Coins for blocks found by Crypto Hunger:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/dd1f60e865d52fdc02561af3a5367d70a55ff51e9ed76eaae11fb620e38c4faa

As can be easily seen, there are two payout addresses:

D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V
and
DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

When one follows the "money trail", one sees that there are indeed multiple payouts to multiple addresses (miner payouts) for D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V .

HOWEVER, the other address, DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw , has ONLY re-SENT coins to ONE address for a total of just over a million DGB and it also still has a current balance of just under another 3/4 of a million DGB!
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

The address that has received the one million DGB, DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6 , has also received DGB from other addresses, has only sent 128,100 DGB and has a current account balance of 1,371,300.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6

That all means that, in less than four days, from Newly Generated Coins on Crypto Hunger, around 1.75 million DGB, or roughly 25% of subsidies, have NOT gone to miner payouts, but are currently "parked" in two separate accounts.

What's the purpose for this?

Just out of curiosity.

Hi HR!

Your calculations and assumptions are not correct.

I am not going to explain anything to you. But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?

Whoever think that he is not getting enough DGB sent to his account has probably already left my pool.

And those who think that they are paid the correct amount - stay. As easy as that.

PS: Since I have the floor, I'd like to invite AMD miners to http://boostpool.com/ optimized kernel multipool with BTC payouts. Currently mining DGB mostly (since it is like 10X times more profitable than any other coins). Currently the multipool has shitty UI and statistics, but payouts are working well :-)

PPS: Being such a nice guy :-), I'll share a profitability chart from my multipool. Notice how DGB is super profitable even when it's profitability is not spiking.

srcxxx

Exactly the response I expected.

So, you take 25% right off the top and send it to Cryptsy? Okaaaaaay. In your private account? Or your brother-in-laws'? The data doesn't lie. We're dealing with specific sends to singular addresses, and park, unspent, there they sit, again, in individual, particular addresses. And you're going to tell me that you, or who knows who, are acting in a fiduciary manner managing other people's DGB. That's for stand-up comics, but it's so sad that I can't even laugh.

BTW, do you really think there are things like "perhaps" with exchanges' software? Or that the people here are dumb enough to buy that kind of BS? (Maybe the three stooges that "stay" on you pool, but that's not the majority I'm afraid to say.)

When there is no explanation to be found, yours is the expected response. (And just like people are not dumb enough to buy your exchange software "perhaps" behavior, I don't think too many people are going to buy the "nice guy" bit either, much less put any credibility into what you want that chart to say.)

Oh, one last thing, just in case you're not in the same category as most, the explanation you have to give is not to me, but to the community. WTF are those coins doing where they are and why are they being taken right off the top of every block find?

------------------------------o------------------------------

Lucky you, with this kind of scandalous data putting into question your integrity, you don't even have to address the unfair advantage you have over other pools.

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
when will the price going up?
8/09/2014 20:12:01

what timezone ?   Cheesy

Joking offcourse,   Nobody knows.  price is now around 25 for a few hours.   When Digibyte mining profit will be less more miners will jump on other coins.
Digibyte team is working hard in the background and they will post some updates soon.

This is the time to buy/mine and hold Digibyte.
Maybe it will go down 10-20 % , i don't care.  it can go up 10-20% or more just as easy.

Time will tell and my feelings it will be in a short period of time that Digibyte is back @ 45 sat minimal.

These day's me and my friends mined allot of Digibytes to push to block 145.000 and we are holding all, except the coins for the give away ( NZ_miner and i did a give away on twitter, total 25.000 dgb.
Offcourse i have some buy orders placed when someone really wants to get rid off his coins,   "24,23,22,21"

Enjoy these cheap digibyte days!

Ohh yeah and when the price skyrockets just call Will smith.

legendary
Activity: 1198
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
srcxxx,

Quick question that I hope you can clarify: all subsidies for blocks found on your pool ( http://cryptohunger.com:81/ ) have had 25% taken right off the top and sent to another address. What is the reason for that?

Here's the block explorer summary for Newly Generated Coins for blocks found by Crypto Hunger:
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/block/dd1f60e865d52fdc02561af3a5367d70a55ff51e9ed76eaae11fb620e38c4faa

As can be easily seen, there are two payout addresses:

D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V
and
DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

When one follows the "money trail", one sees that there are indeed multiple payouts to multiple addresses (miner payouts) for D96y4y74NUegfYJ8yn9chxbPLrRiypCF6V .

HOWEVER, the other address, DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw , has ONLY re-SENT coins to ONE address for a total of just over a million DGB and it also still has a current balance of just under another 3/4 of a million DGB!
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DBy3212dWAPPzPcyt5fSSchjyozyr5ejLw

The address that has received the one million DGB, DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6 , has also received DGB from other addresses, has only sent 128,100 DGB and has a current account balance of 1,371,300.
http://insight.dgb.cryptopoolmining.com/address/DRykTe2nXZpSX1KytPXjvPhGfCAXb4ZBM6

That all means that, in less than four days, from Newly Generated Coins on Crypto Hunger, around 1.75 million DGB, or roughly 25% of subsidies, have NOT gone to miner payouts, but are currently "parked" in two separate accounts.

What's the purpose for this?

Just out of curiosity.

Hi HR!

Your calculations and assumptions are not correct.

I am not going to explain anything to you. But since you are so eager to figure this mystery out, I'll give you a hint: perhaps this account belongs to some exchange, like Cryptsy? And perhaps, it's just how the exchange's software logic stores the money?

Whoever think that he is not getting enough DGB sent to his account has probably already left my pool.

And those who think that they are paid the correct amount - stay. As easy as that.

PS: Since I have the floor, I'd like to invite AMD miners to http://boostpool.com/ optimized kernel multipool with BTC payouts. Currently mining DGB mostly (since it is like 10X times more profitable than any other coins). Currently the multipool has shitty UI and statistics, but payouts are working well :-)

PPS: Being such a nice guy :-), I'll share a profitability chart from my multipool. Notice how DGB is super profitable even when it's profitability is not spiking.

srcxxx
Activity: 392
when will the price going up?
Activity: 938
www.multipool.us
Is 3.0.0 considered stable?  Mine segfaults whenever I send an RPC command.  Or am I just supposed to be using git head?  There doesn't seem to be a tag for 3.0.1.
Activity: 392
Only 3 BTC till 1 sat, damn. Lets hope there is _some_ news soon to push DGB up a bit (don't want a pump), because I really don't want DGB to drop that low.

With all the hashrate DGB got in the last week, you can be sure that most of those that helped get to block 145 000 won't hold this coin. they will dump no matter the price to get back to the coins they have in their portfolio. Sad but it happens, DGB is now a multi-algo (first to switch from single algo), dev just need to continue their great work and things will keep improving.

I've seen a few posts here and on Twitter alluding to DGB being the first to switch to multi-algo. Myriadcoin was the first, DGB the second.

switch
Activity: 22
Only 3 BTC till 1 sat, damn. Lets hope there is _some_ news soon to push DGB up a bit (don't want a pump), because I really don't want DGB to drop that low.

With all the hashrate DGB got in the last week, you can be sure that most of those that helped get to block 145 000 won't hold this coin. they will dump no matter the price to get back to the coins they have in their portfolio. Sad but it happens, DGB is now a multi-algo (first to switch from single algo), dev just need to continue their great work and things will keep improving.

I've seen a few posts here and on Twitter alluding to DGB being the first to switch to multi-algo. Myriadcoin was the first, DGB the second.
Activity: 22

The BlocksFactory pools running solid since I started mining Digibyte with sha256 and Qubit immediately after block 145000. Solid and well run with absolutely no issues at all.
Activity: 602
can anyone tell me what the best algo to use with a small rig of 3 280X's is.  switched rig off a while ago due to electricity costs in uk!
Mined digibyte at the beginning and bought some, I know the road map is aiming for $1 in the long term, do people think this is in a year or a decade or two?  Am just wondering as price is just dropping more. 
skein or qubit
You should make roughly the same but qubit will get you lower temp.

http://dgb-qubit.theblocksfactory.com/
http://dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com/

I would also like to note I have more frequent driver crashes while using skein and grostl. Qubit seems to go a little easier on my cards.
RJF
Activity: 616
Online since '89...

I can only speak for myself...  but as one of those who threw significant hashpower at the network to push it along in the days leading up to the switch I can assure you I have never sold a single DGB, not now and in fact not at all in the history of the coin. I've mined a load and bought a load.... and intend to buy more. I'm still mining on scrypt with my own equipment at a significant loss, although that may come to an end soon as I am considering selling my ASICs. I'm holding for the day they are actually worth something and I can either buy directly or sell for real money, not fractions of a BTC.

His post is somewhat insulting. I have been with DGB since close to the beginning and have mined and purchased DGB from various sources and pools and I still hold EVERY SINGLE ONE. Sweeping generalizations such as made in that post are simply counter productive. Since the coin is now on solid technical ground, my SHA256 ASICs will continue to mine it for the foreseeable future more out of respect for the Devs and security of the network and certainly NOT for any short term profit.

I have released the SCRYPT miners to other coins for that.
legendary
Activity: 1198
can anyone tell me what the best algo to use with a small rig of 3 280X's is.  switched rig off a while ago due to electricity costs in uk!
Mined digibyte at the beginning and bought some, I know the road map is aiming for $1 in the long term, do people think this is in a year or a decade or two?  Am just wondering as price is just dropping more. 
skein or qubit
You should make roughly the same but qubit will get you lower temp.

http://dgb-qubit.theblocksfactory.com/
http://dgb-skein.theblocksfactory.com/
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The solution to the problem where you cannot send coins mined either from solo or p2pool (tx rejected by network) is to enable coin control in the wallet options, then select all inputs, and deselect any that have under 100 confirmations. The wallet is configured to look at everything as needing only 8 or so confirmations, while this is no longer true. 100 confirmations are needed for newly generated coins. The wallet attempts to send them with under 100 confirms, and the network obviously rejects them.
This is a solid solution. This is the conclusion we have arrived at as well!

We are catching up with emails & messages on here but will try to get everyone's questions answered as soon as possible!
Activity: 672
Is there anything like that for linux?
Sorry, no. According to a friend of mine who is into linux "it does not have any stinking GUI in the OS". Last time I checked X had more kernel code than the kernel itself but anyway...

I was thinking about porting the core to linux (it is highly portable) with no GUI but I don't see it being a priority.
Activity: 363
can anyone tell me what the best algo to use with a small rig of 3 280X's is.  switched rig off a while ago due to electricity costs in uk!
Mined digibyte at the beginning and bought some, I know the road map is aiming for $1 in the long term, do people think this is in a year or a decade or two?  Am just wondering as price is just dropping more.  
Jump to: