Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1255. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

there are only four things the dutch sell , 1. football players , 2. weed , 3.flowers , 4. hookers      LoL  Tongue

you forgot that we also sell bicycles Wink
[/quote]

I can vouch for that. I bought a Dutch bike here in London...  a Gazelle!  Oh..  and I may have bought some of those other things in Amsterdam...  but I'll never tell which  Grin

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

there are only four things the dutch sell , 1. football players , 2. weed , 3.flowers , 4. hookers      LoL  Tongue

[/quote]

And cheese  Grin
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Now the multi-algo is here.

What will be the next step for digibyte ?
What can we do to help the promotion of the coin ?

I think we need more and more shop wich accept DigiByte, mining and market trading is not enough to give value to the coins...
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
New Skein p2pool located on EU

http://meziti.nl:5031/static/

Add it to the first post please!
Activity: 43

Welcome back kaas,

I see you are a great digibyte supporter reading youre last post's!

Thanks! I've read you've done some excellent work with litepaid. I will going to use that too.

[/quote]

Activity: 644
@24hralttrade

waar is je winkel gevestigd in nederland

Hi,  let's keep it english in here so everybody understands.

But to reply to youre answer,  Zoetermeer. Grin

sorry my english is not so good....
and what do you sell,
maybe website link?

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
@24hralttrade

sorry my english is not so good....
and what do you sell,
maybe website link?
@24hralttrade

@24hralttrade

where is your store in the netherlands
Been backpacking for a couple of months, so i haven't been active on the forum for a long time. I had to read al lot of pages to be uptodate again but that's a good sign Smiley I will mine digibyte with the new Multi-algo. Let's see how that goes. I saw on cryptsy that you can change doge for dollars, but that didn't do anything good to their value. Hopefully when u can trade digibyte for dollars it goes any better but we have less total coins than doge so that's hopefull. And all the dumpers now...great for me...i can buy a lot really cheap Smiley

Digibyte to infinity and beyond! Love this coin.

Welcome back kaas,

I see you are a great digibyte supporter reading youre last post's!

Activity: 644
I was already on the new wallet prior. I thought you might have pushed out a wallet update in the last day. So I am basically the same as I was before. Why is it that I can send a small amount and have it go through (1000 coins) no problem but sending larger amounts (50000 coins) fail?

I had the same problem with an another coin , the thing is you need to lock up your wallet with an password then you will be able to send large amounts in one transaction .
Been backpacking for a couple of months, so i haven't been active on the forum for a long time. I had to read al lot of pages to be uptodate again but that's a good sign Smiley I will mine digibyte with the new Multi-algo. Let's see how that goes. I saw on cryptsy that you can change doge for dollars, but that didn't do anything good to their value. Hopefully when u can trade digibyte for dollars it goes any better but we have less total coins than doge so that's hopefull. And all the dumpers now...great for me...i can buy a lot really cheap Smiley

Digibyte to infinity and beyond! Love this coin.

https://i.imgur.com/OgEa1Iy.gif
Haha they use the same,   a Footlong

Hehehe, instead of a $5 Footlong, it would be a 36000 DGB Footlong.

yeah, or make it 1 dgb in 2 years Wink
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

Hehehe, instead of a $5 Footlong, it would be a 36000 DGB Footlong.
DigiByte? Yes!

Edit:
Litepaid is using other coins also like Guldencoin.  Guldencoin is doing really great here in the netherlands.   
one big user of Litepaid is Subway,  everybody knows subway right? http://www.subway.com

The good thing is when litepaid ad's Digibyte.  You could use Digibyte to buy a nice sandwich  Grin

But Europe uses the metric system. How do you order a footlong at Subway? Asking for a 30cm just doesn't sound the same. Smiley
Hello Digibyte & community,

Today i contacted litepaid to accept Digibyte on there payment platform and within a few hours they replied.

Digibyte is accepted!! Grin    they told me it will be working from  tomorrow morning.   (4-9-2014)

This week i will be working on accepting Digibyte.

https://www.litepaid.com/
https://twitter.com/LitePaid

Sad ik stuurde ze een maand geleden de zelfde vraag naar 1 week kreeg ik te horen dat het gewoon ging gebeuren ({boosteken})
maar goed nieuws (ik zal jouw voortaan alles laten typen;), in plaats van ik...

waar is je winkel gevestigd, en wat verkoop je?
online en in de winkel, of alleen online?

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DigiByte? Yes!
In case anyone didn't notice, the block reward dropped from 7685.5443486 to 7647.11662686 starting on block 147841.

The last change was block 137761 (10080 blocks previous) so the reward reduction is working properly.

If you don't want to do the math, in a little over a year from now the block reward will be approximately half of what it is now.
Jump to: