Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1269. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

Update

At current rate we should hit block 145000 in ... 22 Hours 25 Minutes! Smiley

So when we do, which algo will you be mining on?

Continuing with Scrypt, dusting off graphics cards for the GPU friendly options, or throwing GH at the Sha pool?

Will keep 2 little asics on the scrypt algo since i got other coins to mine too. Hope to get more asic power to throw at the scrypt algo soon.
Not a lot of good devs out there so i try to get a piece of each coin i find with active devs.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hi jared but keeping dgb on exchange like cryptsy is ggoig to be a problem also or no
Please reply
Go DGB...
This is really outside of our control. In our view the more people utilizing DigiByte the better. Also, Cryptsy is the only updated DGB exchange registered with FINCEN. So if something goes south, people still have an avenue for recourse. Which is a good thing for DigiByte and digital currency technology.
legendary
Are we there yet?  Tongue
Just over 350 blocks. If all goes well, you might not hear from us for a couple days. lol!  This has been a very, very stressful update. Smiley
Activity: 924
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi jared but keeping dgb on exchange like cryptsy is ggoig to be a problem also or no
Please reply
Go DGB...
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...

Update

Continuing with Scrypt, dusting off graphics cards for the GPU friendly options, or throwing GH at the Sha pool?

Both SCRYPT (30 MH/s) and SHA256 (105 GH/s) Should be interesting!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Update

legendary
Transfer your #DigiBytes from your Android wallet to a desktop wallet before block 145k as we have not yet updated it!

We just realized this may cause issues for people until we get Android updated.
legendary
Ok everyone, we are less than 500 blocks from the switch-over!

We have finished http://love2hash.com/ which includes all 5 mining algos. It should work when the switch occurs but we wont know until it happens for sure:)

We are putting the finishing touches on DigiHash.co also as a main developer pool.

Network is pushing along nicely at 5000 MH.
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

+1

maybe you can write why multi-algo is so good (I don't know why mutli-algo is so good...  Roll Eyes(on the home page

Everybody can mine and sell ? Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

+1

maybe you can write why multi-algo is so good (I don't know why mutli-algo is so good...  Roll Eyes(on the home page
144,442! 558 blocks to go and the party begins! Very impressive! Who wouldn't want to be part of something special like DGB!?

YC
Jared,
 Can you please provide a link to the roadmap and unique benefits on that page as well? Provides an instant way for a new member to see what is unique with DGB versus other alts.

YC

We have updated the website & thread lists of mining pools. Please let us know if we have missed any of the pools or other websites!
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
We have updated the website & thread lists of mining pools. Please let us know if we have missed any of the pools or other websites!

The link on the digibyte website main page,  "★★★★ Introducing DigiByte v3.0.1 MultiAlgo★★★★ Mandatory Update by block 145,000!."  needs to direct to the newest update that you just posted.

legendary
legendary
Hello! I see there are about 600 blocks left!
For those planning to hash Qubit, please try a new experimental miner. Caution advised: higher temperatures have been reported.
Thanks for posting, we will give this a whirl & report back.
Thank you!
I figured out maybe it's worth noticing it's Win 7 only and AMD GCN only.

BTW, are you going to share hashrate hardware data with MYR? They would sure use some help!
Thats for noting that!

As for hashrate hardware data, you mean how different hardware acts while mining different algos & their configuration? If so then absolutely. We need to create a central location for people to record their hardware settings and performance results to help everyone out. Anyone have any ideas on the best way to do this? The Litecoin & Bitoin wikis & wikipedia articles were very helpful in the past to record this data.
Jump to: