Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1273. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

There are known problems with bfgminer, the zeus chips (fury) and some pools.

I have never seen an explanation for the reason behind the issue ... but if you use a compatible version of cgminer they seem to work on all pools.

I have two GAW Fury. I use a Linux version of cgminer (3.1.1) that's compatible with Zeus chips. Seems like everything out there is for Windows, I had to do a bit of searching to find a Linux version.

I run several Zeusminers.... I use Raspberry Pi, running Minepeon 0.2.4.6 and I compiled cgminer 4.3.5 from here...  works perfectly:

https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/

i don't have enough fury/blizzard, so i use my computer with windows7 on it. If i ever get more, i'll get a controller or a raspberry pi to handle everything.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

I have never seen an explanation for the reason behind the issue ... but if you use a compatible version of cgminer they seem to work on all pools.

I have two GAW Fury. I use a Linux version of cgminer (3.1.1) that's compatible with Zeus chips. Seems like everything out there is for Windows, I had to do a bit of searching to find a Linux version.

I run several Zeusminers.... I use Raspberry Pi, running Minepeon 0.2.4.6 and I compiled cgminer 4.3.5 from here...  works perfectly:

https://github.com/dmaxl/cgminer/

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

legendary
anyone want to put some hash at : http://dgb.blazinghashes.com/index.php i'm feeling lonely right now  Tongue, could be great to find 1 or 2 blocks to help the networks and get a payment.

Devs keep up the good works  Grin

I can switch some hash over later today but, I just logged and see I have 200 DGB unconfirmed from several weeks ago. Would like to get that fixed first if possible...  (RJF19)

Blazinghashes is not updated,  i have about 23.000 dgb uncomfirmed right now.

@ jared, Is this because of the update?

Jared can confirm, but in theory ...

They will be ok as long as they were mined before 145,000 and you transfer them out to your own wallet or an exchange before block 145,000.

Blazing saddles requires 100 confirms, so at current rates that will take about 6 hours for them to be confirmed and available to transfer, well before block 145,000.

If you want to be double sure, when they are confirmed send 100 or so to your wallet ... if they arrive without a problem send the rest ... but make sure you do it before block 145,000!

Thank you NZ,  i will try later this day when they are confirmed.

Now i'm @ cryptopoolmining just to make sure nothing is lost @ 0.9 gh/s Cheesy.

thanks for the help guys and for the info i received all my coins from blazing without a problem. I would be mining on cryptopool too but can't find the reason why i can't connect my fury to the pool  Undecided

didn't took the time to check for other mining programs since i got my furys. tried cgminer and it's working on p2p. Thanks for the update Smiley
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
anyone want to put some hash at : http://dgb.blazinghashes.com/index.php i'm feeling lonely right now  Tongue, could be great to find 1 or 2 blocks to help the networks and get a payment.

I can switch some hash over later today but, I just logged and see I have 200 DGB unconfirmed from several weeks ago. Would like to get that fixed first if possible...  (RJF19)

They will be ok as long as they were mined before 145,000 and you transfer them out to your own wallet or an exchange before block 145,000.

Blazing saddles requires 100 confirms, so at current rates that will take about 6 hours for them to be confirmed and available to transfer, well before block 145,000.

If you want to be double sure, when they are confirmed send 100 or so to your wallet ... if they arrive without a problem send the rest ... but make sure you do it before block 145,000!

thanks for the help guys and for the info i received all my coins from blazing without a problem. I would be mining on cryptopool too but can't find the reason why i can't connect my fury to the pool  Undecided

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 924
You guys are awesome! Block 143,794!

YC

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
anyone want to put some hash at : http://dgb.blazinghashes.com/index.php i'm feeling lonely right now  Tongue, could be great to find 1 or 2 blocks to help the networks and get a payment.

Devs keep up the good works  Grin

I can switch some hash over later today but, I just logged and see I have 200 DGB unconfirmed from several weeks ago. Would like to get that fixed first if possible...  (RJF19)

Blazinghashes is not updated,  i have about 23.000 dgb uncomfirmed right now.

anyone want to put some hash at : http://dgb.blazinghashes.com/index.php i'm feeling lonely right now  Tongue, could be great to find 1 or 2 blocks to help the networks and get a payment.

Devs keep up the good works  Grin

I can switch some hash over later today but, I just logged and see I have 200 DGB unconfirmed from several weeks ago. Would like to get that fixed first if possible...  (RJF19)

Blazinghashes is not updated,  i have about 23.000 dgb uncomfirmed right now.

@24.... Ha! You and I are tag teaming the blocks on cryptopool right now!

Haha yess!

I had like 0.9 gh/s running about 2 hours on blazing,  i hope nothing will be missing.
I have send them a email about the update.

@24.... Ha! You and I are tag teaming the blocks on cryptopool right now!

working slowly to 1 gh/s.

Hey...  just noticed Blazing Hashes isn't on the "updated" list...!

Isn't this a problem?

Hmm good that you say this, i dont think so untill block 145.000.
but they really need to update.

[/quote]

Yeah...  much as I'm all for spreading the love and all...  this is costing real money to play with this kind of hashpower....  so I'm moving back to an updated pool just in case. Sorry guys!

[/quote]

i'm moving also.

Isn't this a problem?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah...  much as I'm all for spreading the love and all...  this is costing real money to play with this kind of hashpower....  so I'm moving back to an updated pool just in case. Sorry guys!

[/quote]

Isn't this a problem?

[/quote]

Sending bitcoins right now to mine some more on Blazinghashes.

thanks mate, i'll owe you one  Cheesy

No problem,  

Edit: mining right now.  
Let's do this!

Hey I'll come join the party for a bit! Give me 5 minutes...

Welcome to the party tdcooper99,  what would you like to drink? Cheesy

Isn't this a problem?

No problem,  

Let's do this!

Welcome to the party tdcooper99,  what would you like to drink? Cheesy

No problem,  

Let's do this!

No problem,  

Let's do this!
Jump to: