Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1270. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hello! I see there are about 600 blocks left!
For those planning to hash Qubit, please try a new experimental miner. Caution advised: higher temperatures have been reported.
Thanks for posting, we will give this a whirl & report back.
Thank you!
I figured out maybe it's worth noticing it's Win 7 only and AMD GCN only.

BTW, are you going to share hashrate hardware data with MYR? They would sure use some help!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
For those planning to hash Qubit, please try a new experimental miner. Caution advised: higher temperatures have been reported.
Thanks for posting, we will give this a whirl & report back.
Activity: 672
legendary
We may have found the problem, Upnp is disabled by default. After reactivating upnp, p2pool seems to works, still doing some tests, will update the post if everything is solved.
This is good to know! Thanks for posting!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Good day everyone!

Current net hash sitting at 5700 MH! At this rate we will hit block 145K very quickly! Thanks again to everyone who has helped contribute hash toward the siwtchover!

Current block: 144367

We will be updating the website & main thread here shortly.

Grin
Block eating madness right here! community making fast staps the last days  Shocked

Ready to rock?

legendary
Good day everyone!

Current net hash sitting at 5700 MH! At this rate we will hit block 145K very quickly! Thanks again to everyone who has helped contribute hash toward the siwtchover!

Current block: 144367

We will be updating the website & main thread here shortly.
19M of buy orders as well!

YC

I already reserved a nice chair.

How much more do i need to reserve when the sleeping giant wakes up?

Room enough to join the party!
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
well, i mined this right at the start and held for ages. i had to sell to fund other stuff. i had millions at one time. so i'm just starting with dgb again. so glad it's still around which to me means it's a long term bet..also, where theres millionaires, theres girls. so where you hiding them???
legendary
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
thanks, where da girls at?

Grin

Sorry...  just us crypto-geeks here...
legendary
legendary
legendary
can someone give me an invite for CryptoPool Mining scrypt. i want to rent some hash to help

Sure...  pm me your e-mail address....
legendary
can someone give me an invite for CryptoPool Mining scrypt. i want to rent some hash to help
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
We may have found the problem, Upnp is disabled by default. After reactivating upnp, p2pool seems to works, still doing some tests, will update the post if everything is solved.

But that should not be a problem.
Outgoing connections do not need upnp.
I compile always without UPNP, and disable upnp in the p2pool start parameters.
On the other hand, I have NAT for the necessary ports active, sure.
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
So is anyone gonna make it and have a Qubit p2ppool running? Only 710 blocks left  Grin

Sounds very nice,I will direct all hash from my cpu farm to your P2P pool Wink keep us updated

Yes I will try to update my p2pool node to accept Qubit and the other algos.

Hi there

Is anyone in Europe planning to have a Qubit P2Pool up and running before block 145000?

Updated DigiByte v3.0.1 P2P Mining Pools

-----------------------------
Scrypt Pools
E-Pool.net
French P2P
P2P SK Pool
Sha256  Pools
Birds Pool
Qubit Pools
Birds Pool
Skein Pools
Birds Pool
Groestl Pools
Birds Pool

We are configuring P2pool Servers right now with all algos, you will just have to choose the one you want. Still having issue but we are working on it right now, we hope it will be ready for block 145'000 Smiley. Stay tuned.
Morning all,

Getting back in action.  Sending more btc to nicehash so maybe we could find the block today?

Getting 1 gh/s for a couple of hours.

O and while it's so cheap right now i will buy some more @ cryptsty Cheesy

I had an order from August 8 in on Cryptsy to buy 200k DGB at 33 satoshi, and it went through overnight, yay. Seems like most of the people helping us mine are selling it right away.

Not me, haven't sold any since my initial buy in when the coin was released. I normally split my mining between 5 or 6 coins, DGB being one of those. I don't P&D coins so I have to be very selective about which ones get my hash but in the long run, I think it's the best way to go, (for me), even though you eat the cost up front, the back end will be worth it...

And, on another topic, I have never seen a wallet update as fast as the DBG wallet is right now. I tend to set my payouts from pools to small amounts and when I open the DGB wallet, it syncs so damn fast I can't keep up with it! Literally only seconds to log 50 to 100 transactions. Nice work on the wallet guys!

Like the way youre going with youre investments.
I never sold any DGB and i think this will never happen in the near future, I will use them,,, in longterm vision.

I totally agree with you, the wallet is the fastest i have used and tested,a real important thing for incoming merchants,users and investments.

Jump to: