Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1275. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
It's very special to see what the community and dev team are doing with Digibyte. Definitely have taken the appropriate time to make sure the structure is sound. Appreciate the candor and every single member doing their part. I am hoping once the multi algo rolls around, more good things should be around the corner.

YC

Nice work guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

@Digibyte it would be nice to get some updates on the exchange that youre running in the background & maybe some news on the NDA and outside investors.
I understand this could be some real sensitive information but the people that are mining right now (and that's allot,thank you all!) all need to keep there coins with a reason.(Not saying that digibyte have not enough reasons to hold all the coins but you know what i mean.)
And with that information im sure this will bring more Digibyte believers.

Keep up the good work things are getting really interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Nice work guys!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsO6ZnUZI0g

@Digibyte it would be nice to get some updates on the exchange that youre running in the background & maybe some news on the NDA and outside investors.
I understand this could be some real sensitive information but the people that are mining right now (and that's allot,thank you all!) all need to keep there coins with a reason.(Not saying that digibyte have not enough reasons to hold all the coins but you know what i mean.)
And with that information im sure this will bring more Digibyte believers.

Keep up the good work things are getting really interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Ok, I've got approximately 1.085GH/s second pointed at DGB now...  split evenly between P2Pool and CryptoPoolMining. Let's hope things carry on moving... lets get to block 145000 by the end of the weekend folks!!

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

Trying to work out the total network rate using ./digibyted ....  but can't seem to find the right one. "getmininginfo" doesn't return it... "getnettotals", "getnetworkinfo" etc none of these do it. Anyone know the right parameter to return the network hash total?

That is what I wrote yesterday. With the new multi algo implementation, these functions do not work. You can only have the total network hashrate with the 2.9.1 version.

Trying to work out the total network rate using ./digibyted ....  but can't seem to find the right one. "getmininginfo" doesn't return it... "getnettotals", "getnetworkinfo" etc none of these do it. Anyone know the right parameter to return the network hash total?

Ok, got around 585MH/s running through P2Pool now....  will gradually increase this to 1 GH over the next few hours and let it run for a while.

Arggghhhh...  finally got some coins in place to buy some hashes from NiceHash, and it's down for maintenance! Oh well... hopefully will shortly be able to add another GH or so to the network...

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
 hi   dev , when the official pool  we can use ?

Activity: 602
Once you sound the horn, help comes running. Wink  I know the dogecoin community was happy to lend a hand seeing as you were gracious enough to provide them assistance implementing digishield.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Someone else had problems with bgfminer and furys not connecting to p2p pools (saying the pool is hiding block contents from the user) and tried with Cryptopool mining but after 5 min my hashrate disappear from the dashboard (i can see it in my workers page). But everything seems to work fine on blazinghashes.com
Thanks for letting us know!

The network is almost up to 6 GH! Lets get to 10 GH & get to the switch-over in a couple days!

I have put what i can't toward the network, wished i could do more. I have 2 asics running specifically for DGB (hope to make it bigger soon).
Awesome! Thank you for contributing! And thank you to everyone else who is helping out! We are almost at 7GH right now! Woohoo!
legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Someone else had problems with bgfminer and furys not connecting to p2p pools (saying the pool is hiding block contents from the user) and tried with Cryptopool mining but after 5 min my hashrate disappear from the dashboard (i can see it in my workers page). But everything seems to work fine on blazinghashes.com

The network is almost up to 6 GH! Lets get to 10 GH & get to the switch-over in a couple days!

I have put what i can't toward the network, wished i could do more. I have 2 asics running specifically for DGB (hope to make it bigger soon).
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1164
Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
By far from what I have seen. Digibyte support from both the Dev's and the community is beyond great. Now we just need stable and reliable pools. I just went through my old list and none of the pools bookmarked are running. Not just for DGB, but many other coins as well.

legendary

I've been away on "summer vacation" and I've only had opportunity enough to check in once in a while to read and stay more or less up-to-date, and since I'm going to be extremely pressed for time in the coming weeks (paying for that vacation, LOL), the only thing I have time to say (and that is really worth saying) right now is:

DigiByte's Community Is Awesome!

You guys are tops!

And you know I'm not just saying that.

+1 The DigiByte community does rock!

We are at 4700 MH & have pushed past block 143k! Thank you to everyone who is donating hash! May a plethora of DigiBytes rain upon your gracious souls! Smiley

Just spent an hour on the phone with the 1&1 support staff. They migrated the DigiByte servers to a new data-center. The site was supposed to be offline for no more than 30 minutes. 8 hours later it is finally back online.
Activity: 159
Actually, it's approx 25 block per hour, 600 a day, fine Wink If the hashpower is stable from now, in less than 4 days we'll be at block 145.000
Activity: 924
143K! WOW! Not too far away from that magic number. Volume is picking up on the exchanges as well. Great things around the corner for DGB!

YC

NZ,
 Awesome to have members like you as a part of the community that take initiative and provide valuable contributions! Great job!

YC

Support has been fantastic, special thanks to the folks at hashtalk, the dogecoin community, certain pool operators and of course everyone here!

UPDATE:

For the last few weeks due to the difficulty oscillation problem DGB was only producing 30-50 blocks a day and the fix coded in at block 145,000 would have not been reached until late October/ early November. In addition wallets had trouble syncing and transactions/payments took hours to go through.

Since this push started we hit 350+ blocks in the first 24 hours, wallets show as fully synced and transactions/payments are moving a lot quicker. If we were to maintain this rate we would hit block 145,000, the fix and multi-algo mining in less than six days.

There has also been a marked increase in hash over the last few hours, if this keeps up we could reach our goal at some point over the weekend and return to a stable block chain and a viable currency... every hash counts!

Current block: 142,972

+1
Current block: 143,002
Activity: 159
Even if I don't reply often on this topic cause i'm out from mining crypto (financial reason), I have followed this topic for months right now. And what I have to say is : good job to everybody (devs, community, and the few guys who have put some hashpower to help Digibyte project).
Activity: 156
NZ,
 Awesome to have members like you as a part of the community that take initiative and provide valuable contributions! Great job!

YC

Support has been fantastic, special thanks to the folks at hashtalk, the dogecoin community, certain pool operators and of course everyone here!

UPDATE:

For the last few weeks due to the difficulty oscillation problem DGB was only producing 30-50 blocks a day and the fix coded in at block 145,000 would have not been reached until late October/ early November. In addition wallets had trouble syncing and transactions/payments took hours to go through.

Since this push started we hit 350+ blocks in the first 24 hours, wallets show as fully synced and transactions/payments are moving a lot quicker. If we were to maintain this rate we would hit block 145,000, the fix and multi-algo mining in less than six days.

There has also been a marked increase in hash over the last few hours, if this keeps up we could reach our goal at some point over the weekend and return to a stable block chain and a viable currency... every hash counts!

Current block: 142,972

+1
Current block: 143,002
Jump to: