Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1277. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 10

I just want to know what is the total DGB network hashrate now. Before the update, it was available with the command 'getmininginfo' but since the last update, it is always 0. And when multi algo will be available, I would like to know the total DGB network hashrate for each algo.

Multipool.US has a graph of difficulty and network hashrate.

The Network Hashrate is labelled wrong though -  I think it's actually GHash/s instead of MHash/s

https://www.multipool.us/my_stats.php?curr=dgb

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
to my earlier issues with the current wallet. It seemed to be with the conf file. I changed the txindex to index and 1-4 hour behind message and reindexing issue is no longer a problem. That seemed to fix my issues. whether or not txindex was actually the problem, I don't know.

rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=scrypt
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=69.164.206.169
addnode=
addnode=96.126.114.208
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=199.83.132.91
Glad to hear this fixed your issue! Net hash is still looking good.

5500 MH.  Chain is moving good.

Thank you to everyone who is mining!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Block 142696! 2,304 blocks to go!

YC
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
to my earlier issues with the current wallet. It seemed to be with the conf file. I changed the txindex to index and 1-4 hour behind message and reindexing issue is no longer a problem. That seemed to fix my issues. whether or not txindex was actually the problem, I don't know.

rpcallowip=*
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
server=1
daemon=1
txindex=1
debug=1
algo=scrypt
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=69.164.206.169
addnode=
addnode=96.126.114.208
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=192.99.41.108
addnode=199.83.128.91
addnode=199.83.132.91
legendary
Looks like we have the chain moving along with 1014 MH. If we can keep about 1000 MH consistently we should be able to get things to stabilize.

This is not correct ... we still need 10GH ... the situation is complicated but I have worked through and back tested it against the stats and think I have the cause. Too complicated to type in full, but putting that aside for a moment ...

1. There is a multipool/individual(s) exacerbating the problem

2. Network hash rate: Something is wrong with that, when we were stuck for hours a few blocks ago it was showing 1000 MH ... since then the cryptominingpool alone has added nearly 1000 Mh, and other people have vouched support, and yet it has dropped to 900 odd. In fact currently that pool shows 1400 MH and using getmininginfo says it is 1000 MH

3. The block/minute time has only dropped to a block every 8mins, I know from experience that throwing 5,000 MH drops it to block/2 min ... in theory 10,000MH/10GH should return us to a block/minute and see block 145,000 in less than two days.

For info: 10GH/s @ block/minute average would generate 16,000,000+ DGB at a market value of 6.5 BTC, at current rental it would only cost 6 BTC. Alternatively if people contributed a combined total of 10GH/s it would mean every one gets paid on average better than rental rates!

NZ,

Watching what is going down & the way the blockchain is reacting I think you might be right about an individual making the problem worse. It appears to begin acting normal as the hash rate increases. 10 GH looks like it would put us back to normal.
legendary
STATS UPDATE:

Ok, so since this started the difficulty has stabilised and in the last six hours we have found ~50 blocks, thanks for everyone's support. All miners are getting a reasonable return, although this depends on pool luck a full list can be found in the OP.

However the target of 1 block/minute is still a way off, we still need to hit 10GH/s (Might only be 8GH/s still calculating on the fly) and maintain it for 1.5 days.

The good news: If we hit this all miners should still get an above average return

P.S. I have increased my network contribution to 1.2GH/s
This is awesome! It looks like we are currently almost 5 GH. The chain is moving along nicely!

We totally do not understand why the difficult is going down. But if it gets us past block 145k we are all for it!

Thanks again NZ.

Current diff 187.
Activity: 67

Ok, I'm going to get some sleep now, but some facts on our work so far ...

1. INCREASING the hash rate has not increased the difficulty ... in fact it has on average reduced.

2. Mining DGB on a pool with average or better luck is currently more profitable than 90%+ of altcoins and most multipools

3. We are now more immune to Multipool attacks if we maintain the hash rate.

Good work so far, but ideally we need more hash power to get to block 145,000 quicker. Donate what you can, it  all helps. Smiley
STATS UPDATE:

Ok, so since this started the difficulty has stabilised and in the last six hours we have found ~50 blocks, thanks for everyone's support. All miners are getting a reasonable return, although this depends on pool luck a full list can be found in the OP.

However the target of 1 block/minute is still a way off, we still need to hit 10GH/s (Might only be 8GH/s still calculating on the fly) and maintain it for 1.5 days.

The good news: If we hit this all miners should still get an above average return

P.S. I have increased my network contribution to 1.2GH/s

Looks like word is spreading ... hopefully get some support from those loveable shibes ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/DogecoinDefenseForce/comments/2ermcj/support_for_digibyte_coin/

NOTE: We still need 10GH/s consistently to get there in a day and a half ... every GPU, ASIC, rented Hash counts ... we can do this Smiley
@bogglor ... thanks much appreciated

I will give it another half an hour, and if the support continues I will add another 1GB to the network Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!

Thanks thrassos ... is that your pool in the signature?
Yes
Even though I don't like "putting all my eggs in one basket" (putting all my hash on one coin), I switched over from multipool.us to thrassos' DGB pool for now.
Looks like we have the chain moving along with 1014 MH. If we can keep about 1000 MH consistently we should be able to get things to stabilize.

This is not correct ... we still need 10GH ... the situation is complicated but I have worked through and back tested it against the stats and think I have the cause. Too complicated to type in full, but putting that aside for a moment ...

1. There is a multipool/individual(s) exacerbating the problem

2. Network hash rate: Something is wrong with that, when we were stuck for hours a few blocks ago it was showing 1000 MH ... since then the cryptominingpool alone has added nearly 1000 Mh, and other people have vouched support, and yet it has dropped to 900 odd. In fact currently that pool shows 1400 MH and using getmininginfo says it is 1000 MH

3. The block/minute time has only dropped to a block every 8mins, I know from experience that throwing 5,000 MH drops it to block/2 min ... in theory 10,000MH/10GH should return us to a block/minute and see block 145,000 in less than two days.

For info: 10GH/s @ block/minute average would generate 16,000,000+ DGB at a market value of 6.5 BTC, at current rental it would only cost 6 BTC. Alternatively if people contributed a combined total of 10GH/s it would mean every one gets paid on average better than rental rates!

legendary
legendary
legendary

I have a version of the old wallet running on an old laptop ... this gives the current network hashrate accurately.

Current Network Hash Rate: 1055 MH/s

Lets get it up to 2000 ... starting in 15 mins?
I will put 500 MH/s in about 15 minutes30 minutes
Awesome! Thank you Thrassos!
legendary

Request for support from Josh (GAW miners CEO) on the hashtalk forum ...

https://hashtalk.org/t/gaw-ceo-request-for-help/9065

@Digibyte ... feel free to chime in and answer questions, people are already donating hash from there too.
This is awesome! Thank you for doing this!

We are reading a current net hashrate of 968 MH.

Request for support from Josh (GAW miners CEO) on the hashtalk forum ...

https://hashtalk.org/t/gaw-ceo-request-for-help/9065

@Digibyte ... feel free to chime in and answer questions, people are already donating hash from there too.

Yes

Nice pool! and a 5% bonus

I presume that is your anonymous 500MH/s that just appeared ;-)

@Digibyte ... are you joining the party, and where are you pointing your hash?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Jump to: