Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1297. (Read 3058812 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Debian latest amd64 bit release. Or Ubuntu, as you wish. You could also go with Ubuntu 12.x version, as that one has 4.8 libdb by default, which enables portable wallet.dat file.
The new versions do come with 5.1 libdb, and wallet.dat are not portable between 4.8 and 5.1 systems. ( you can open 4.8 created wallet in a 5.1 libdb system, but can not go back than, as wallet.dat becomes corrupt, as I understood).

Thanks! I'll have a go...

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

Anyone solo mining care to share their digibyte.conf file? I had this working previously but now can't seem to get it going....
Don't try solo mining with the 3.0.0 wallet as even "scrypt" blocks will be invalidated on that chain. We are working on getting 3.0.1 out as fast as we can.

I wonder if some of my issues are trying to solo mine from Linux (more or less...  Raspberry Pi MinePeon) via my 32 bit Windows wallet. As I said I did have this working previously, but now it just doesn't want to know...  even with the exact same config.

Think I might deploy a Linux VM to act solely as a solo mining client/wallet. What variant of Linux are folks here running? My preference is headless...  strictly SSH access for day to day stuff...

PS.  I know I can't compile just yet until 3.0.1 is released, but I want to get a base build done to prepare...

Debian latest amd64 bit release. Or Ubuntu, as you wish. You could also go with Ubuntu 12.x version, as that one has 4.8 libdb by default, which enables portable wallet.dat file.
The new versions do come with 5.1 libdb, and wallet.dat are not portable between 4.8 and 5.1 systems. ( you can open 4.8 created wallet in a 5.1 libdb system, but can not go back than, as wallet.dat becomes corrupt, as I understood).
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
I have some dutch Language correction inserted.

Also in this picture below you see a Bitcoin adres. Not that big of a deal.

Anyone solo mining care to share their digibyte.conf file? I had this working previously but now can't seem to get it going....
Don't try solo mining with the 3.0.0 wallet as even "scrypt" blocks will be invalidated on that chain. We are working on getting 3.0.1 out as fast as we can.

I wonder if some of my issues are trying to solo mine from Linux (more or less...  Raspberry Pi MinePeon) via my 32 bit Windows wallet. As I said I did have this working previously, but now it just doesn't want to know...  even with the exact same config.

Think I might deploy a Linux VM to act solely as a solo mining client/wallet. What variant of Linux are folks here running? My preference is headless...  strictly SSH access for day to day stuff...

PS.  I know I can't compile just yet until 3.0.1 is released, but I want to get a base build done to prepare...

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

chinese version have some issues.

translate "比特币" to "极特币"

and change the bitcoin address to digibyte address. Smiley
Good catch appbox. Thank you!
Activity: 285

translate "比特币" to "极特币"

Nice job on catching that! We should make sure all of our translations are solid within the next week... Don't want anything keeping anyone out of DGB! Smiley
Activity: 421

translate "比特币" to "极特币"

legendary
Ok, we have the fix implemented and we are in the process of double checking everything and testing it. Thank you for your patience everyone!
Latest pull from git does not compile for me

miner.cpp: In function 'CBlockTemplate* CreateNewBlock(const CScript&, int)':
miner.cpp:137:9: error: 'pindexBest' was not declared in this scope
miner.cpp:138:101: error: expected ')' before 'PRI64d'
main.cpp: In function 'unsigned int GetNextWorkRequiredV1(const CBlockIndex*, const CBlockHeader*, int)':
main.cpp:1298:13: warning: variable 'retargetSpacing' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  CXX    noui.o

Yes, we put that in there for the time being to keep people from pulling 3.0.0 code. We can't make the repo private so that is the next best option. We are still working on getting 3.0.1 out there.

haha, ok, nice. was wondering what is wrong.
legendary

main.cpp: In function 'unsigned int GetNextWorkRequiredV1(const CBlockIndex*, const CBlockHeader*, int)':
main.cpp:1298:13: warning: variable 'retargetSpacing' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  CXX    noui.o

Yes, we put that in there for the time being to keep people from pulling 3.0.0 code. We can't make the repo private so that is the next best option. We are still working on getting 3.0.1 out there.

CXX    noui.o
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
We will release all the .conf info once we get this issue resolved. Thanks again for all your patience. This is a very complicated update. All will be normal again soon! Smiley

Keep up the good work, no one expected everything to be silky smooth. I'm sure you have everyone's 100% support.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Glad I haven't updated yet. Let's wait for more fixes. Smiley

Appreciate the constant dedication Jared!

YC
Activity: 434

May i also ask how did you set the block times to each algo? Won't that mean that block can be found on any algo anytime so that could cause up to 5 (or how many algos dgb has) blocks beign found at once?

We will release all the .conf info once we get this issue resolved. Thanks again for all your patience. This is a very complicated update. All will be normal again soon! Smiley

Don't worry...  we're all just pumped to get on it again.... you're obviously on it so no worries!

legendary

Ok, good to know. But no worries...  can't friggin' get it to work anyway  Angry

legendary

legendary
@ Digibyte...  trying to solo mine Scrypt...  why does your digibyte.conf as listed on the first post contain an rpcport=14022 AND a port=12024? Also...  are the nodes as listed still correct?

The nodes listed need to be updated. The ports are correct.
Jump to: