Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 1328. (Read 3058812 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey DigiByte Devs, check this out:

"ExpressCoin, which we’ve covered in the past, is a Bitcoin commerce startup that’s aiming to make Bitcoin transactions accessible to people without technical expertise or conventional bank accounts. The creators of the platform hope to achieve this by offering a variety of easy methods of payments, including personal checks and cash, and maintaining a full-time support staff to help non-technical users access features of the platform. The platform currently supports Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, and DarkCoin, and plans to support more Altcoins in the future."

Thanks for posting this! We were unaware of this. We will check it out.
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
Uhhh nice, finaly we start getting trolls in here. Good sign?  Kiss
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
Well, Jared has written so often that "great things are around the corner for DGB". But when will we see something of this great things?
Of course we can't expect everything to happen within 4 weeks, but we are waiting for months now and other coin devs get their job done in far shorter timeframes.

And in the case of DRK and a few others, "Oops, it didn't really work, sorry about that..."  I would much rather wait for solid features than flaky ones...

DRK? the coin that is worth 10000x more then this shitcoin ever will be? What are you talking about? What solid features? this coin is a gimmick nothing more nothing less.
Activity: 658
Merit: 534
That is the funniest thing I have read. WOW!

YC

Where is Jared ? Is he aware that DGB is heading down to graveeee ?

did you see his lame/pathetic presentation and the NYC convention? He had his hand in his pocket the whole time playing with his penis it was disgusting.
Activity: 285
Merit: 250
I'm willing to wait, but we need some posts from the dev explaining what's going on Smiley Showing your dedication is a good way to keep people calm!
Maybe talking about future plans? What about DigiPay?
RJF
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Online since '89...
Hey DigiByte Devs, check this out:

"ExpressCoin, which we’ve covered in the past, is a Bitcoin commerce startup that’s aiming to make Bitcoin transactions accessible to people without technical expertise or conventional bank accounts. The creators of the platform hope to achieve this by offering a variety of easy methods of payments, including personal checks and cash, and maintaining a full-time support staff to help non-technical users access features of the platform. The platform currently supports Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, BlackCoin, and DarkCoin, and plans to support more Altcoins in the future."
RJF
Online since '89...
Well, Jared has written so often that "great things are around the corner for DGB". But when will we see something of this great things?
Of course we can't expect everything to happen within 4 weeks, but we are waiting for months now and other coin devs get their job done in far shorter timeframes.

And in the case of DRK and a few others, "Oops, it didn't really work, sorry about that..."  I would much rather wait for solid features than flaky ones. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day but, it was destroyed in a night...
RJF
Online since '89...

And in the case of DRK and a few others, "Oops, it didn't really work, sorry about that..."  I would much rather wait for solid features than flaky ones...

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Better rewards
Coins deposited directly in your wallet
DDoS resistant
Up 24h/24h
No registration needed, just a DigiByte address as username
If node is down, you don't lose your DigiByte, your work is saved on network.

JOIN US TO MINE
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 966
It's happening and that is the 1st priority to the team. I can tell you from my reading about the DGB roadmap and where things are headed, DGB is/will be a solid player.

YC

YC

Grin it's not heading to grave, thought i'm really curious about that promised new algo update.
I know they are working hard on it as i'm monitoring this thread for few months already Smiley
legendary

No worry my friend, Jared will show up from around the corner very soonish. He will pump the price with more of:

Very good things around the corner for DigiByte! Smiley

All the while the coin is broken, confirmations take hilarious amount of time.
http://bitinfocharts.com/pl/comparison/confirmationtime-doge-dgb.html

The funny thing is this means also less blocks are being found = less inflation, which is the only reason this coin is still afloat or above 30 satoshi  Grin

I wonder what will happen to the coin when the development premine ends next month  Wink

We will then get on cryptsy and then on the moon as there will be no danger of dev spending the premine on himself Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No worry my friend, Jared will show up from around the corner very soonish. He will pump the price with more of:

Very good things around the corner for DigiByte! Smiley

All the while the coin is broken, confirmations take hilarious amount of time.
http://bitinfocharts.com/pl/comparison/confirmationtime-doge-dgb.html

The funny thing is this means also less blocks are being found = less inflation, which is the only reason this coin is still afloat or above 30 satoshi  Grin

I wonder what will happen to the coin when the development premine ends next month  Wink

Activity: 924
It's happening and that is the 1st priority to the team. I can tell you from my reading about the DGB roadmap and where things are headed, DGB is/will be a solid player.

YC

YC

Grin it's not heading to grave, thought i'm really curious about that promised new algo update.
legendary

YC

YC

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
I'm a long time holder of DGB and I have just upgraded my wallet to version 2.9.1. I have also updated my config to the following:

Code:
server=1
listen=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
daemon=1
gen=0
rpcport=14022
port=12024
addnode=216.250.125.121
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=74.112.204.202
addnode=46.4.32.220
addnode=198.27.109.88
addnode=54.204.36.33
addnode=198.41.184.140
addnode=144.76.94.182
addnode=95.85.50.188
addnode=162.159.240.70

However, for some reason my wallet wont fully sync up. It is stuck on block 107754. If I look in the debug file I have a load of errors like this:

Code:
2014-07-04 23:30:55 ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with too little proof-of-work
2014-07-04 23:30:56 ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with timestamp before last checkpoint

Has anyone got any ideas on what I can do to get it to fully sync up as I'd quite like to start using my DGB.
Jump to: